Men: How Do You Like It?

How sexually agressive do you like your woman to be?

• Dominant

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Aggressive: Initiates & Leads most of the time

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Occasionally aggressive, but mostly an equal give & take

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Mostly submissive, but occasionally aggressive to keep it spicy

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Submissive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
Darwin's Friend got me thinking... Question for the men out there: How sexually aggressive do you like your woman to be?

Where's DF? He expressed an interest in educating some of us... You must have more input than THAT! :D

Nothing more endearing than a feisty and dominant woman. Sexy as all get out - and once you realize they’re really always in control anyway - it just makes life one Hell of a lot easier. They let us little boys think we run everything - but that’s just crap. And when they don’t feel like being the dominatirx - they can lay back, act weak, and "be taken". Oscar material - and we men love it!

mom4 said:
Darwin's Friend got me thinking... Question for the men out there: How sexually aggressive do you like your woman to be?
Now Mom, why are YOU always makin me horny on Friday? :slap:

I vote….
Occasionally aggressive, but mostly an equal give & take. More fun that way IMO.

Darwins Friend said:
Nothing more endearing than a feisty and dominant woman. Sexy as all get out - and once you realize they’re really always in control anyway - it just makes life one Hell of a lot easier. They let us little boys think we run everything - but that’s just crap. And when they don’t feel like being the dominatirx - they can lay back, act weak, and "be taken". Oscar material - and we men love it!

You are an embarassment to males across this planet.

dmp said:
You are an embarassment to males across this planet.

As I don’t have sex with any of them - I take great honor in that distinction.

Mr. P said:
Now Mom, why are YOU always makin me horny on Friday? :slap:

I vote….
Occasionally aggressive, but mostly an equal give & take. More fun that way IMO.

To me I would think that would be most men's opinion?

mom4 said:

No clue... and how on earth did he get you thinking that:p:

My answer is

E. All of the above.

Different moods result in different actions. For both the man and the woman.

That is what makes it fun.

the only sport i like is duke lacrosse

See - here’s the indicator of your true sexual nature: loud, drunk and raping. That’s got zero class and has been done before - time to let a foxy lady be in the driver’s seat. Or is it that you’re afraid of "performance difficulties" when under that kind of pressure?

If so - you have my sympathies.

GotZoom said:
My answer is

E. All of the above.

Different moods result in different actions. For both the man and the woman.

That is what makes it fun.

What if? Your not in the mood but she is??

Forum List

Back