men are such assholes!

o and i saw the fine wine, food and music comment by the way...

i dont drink wine....only listen to select music lol bob wills...queen...little feat...the music died for me..the day lowell george died....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrCMlSWlDX8&a=zlKBJU0dhdM&playnext_from=ML]YouTube - Little Feat - Willin'[/ame]

i got that part lol....that is an odd revelation on a message board...now isnt it?

did i tell you i know how to remove an octopus if it gets stuck on ya?

i got that part lol....that is an odd revelation on a message board...now isnt it?

did i tell you i know how to remove an octopus if it gets stuck on ya?

No, how? (without killing it)

If we're gonna make revelations, an anonymous message board's the way to go....I doubt Conhog's gonna take an add out in the paper, announcing his name and address, and his preference for ejaculating while pulling hair out his ass.

you cant just pull it off by the body...or the little hub ....you have to gently pull at the end of one tenacle....and just lightly lift the suctions cups off....it will leave little circles on your skin....

wartenberg pinwheel anyone?

okay i got this new tower......but when i get the screen i couldnt figure out how to make it bigger....esp when playing cards...the cards are like so tiny it was hard to see....so i have poked this button..clicked here....still just kinda not working....i whine ...i complain...da man ignores me.....i mention not playing cards...nothing....just nothing....sooooooooooo i come home today....

its all big and all....just like i like it...the font and all...damn yall are just nasty at times...

soooooo i ask so innocent like...how did you do this...and he tells me....so not i am sitting here....trying to figure out where the plus or minus button is?

i still miss 311

LOL you typical woman

Call your man an asshole even though he fixed it for you. You gotta realize we run on a different timer...basically if its not about what we are wanting/thinking it goes on a 24 hour cycle of "stuff i gotta do" :p

Plus we do stuff like this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCfDSrZDKVo[/ame]

Last edited:
you cant just pull it off by the body...or the little hub ....you have to gently pull at the end of one tenacle....and just lightly lift the suctions cups off....it will leave little circles on your skin....

I hope you don't mind if I'm getting a chubby from reading this.......:redface:

o now pilgram ...i like men....i love men...i enjoy men....doesnt mean they arent assholes now does it?

i am still shocked by con hog....lol...and want to know how long he has been a submissive....

Why do men die first? This is a question that has gone unanswered for centuries, but, now we know. It requires a bit of explanation, first:

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race ... you're a male chauvinist.

If you stay home and do the housework ... you're a pansy.

If you work too hard ... there's never any time for her.

If you don't work enough ... you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay ... this is exploitation.

If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay ... you should get off your lazy behind and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her ... that is favouritism..

If she gets a job ahead of you ... its equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks ... its sexual harassment.

If you keep quiet ... its male indifference.

If you cry ... you're a whimp; if you don't ... you're an insensitive bastard.

If you make a decision without consulting her ... you're a chauvinist.

If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy ... that's domination.

If SHE asks you ... it's a favour.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear ... you're a pervert. If you don't ... you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape ... you're sexist. If you don't ... you're unromantic.

If you try to keep yourself in shape .... you're vain. If you don't ... you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers ... you're after something. If you don't ...
you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements ... you're full of yourself. If you aren't ... you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache ... she's tired. If you have a headache ... you don't love her anymore.

If you want it too often ... you're oversexed. If you don't ... there
must be someone else.

Why do men die first?

BECAUSE THEY WANT TO!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTVpxxzb2Dc&feature=related]YouTube - Dennis Leary - As*hole[/ame]

:lol:

Forum List

Back