E3

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Anyone here been watching? If so, thoughts?

My thoughts:

Microsoft's show was underwhelming, but not as bad as a lot of people are saying. Kincet looks like a good concept if pulled off properly.

Sony's show was better than Microsoft, looking forward to Portal 2, FF14, Twisted Metal, and DC Universe Online.

Nintendo practically stole the show between the ten games they released and the 3DS with the huge amount of games including remakes of such classics such as Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and Metal Gear Solid 3. One of my problems with their show is only one is somewhat a original game (the Mickey Mouse game) but even that concept was somewhat used in Kingdom Hearts.

Ubisoft's show was probably the worst out of any, totally boring.

EA had a solid show, looking forward to their games as always.

I used to follow E3...but since I no longer have money, I don't bother.

I am very interested, however, in the remake of Nintendo classics.

Τι στο διάολο είναι αυτά που λες;

Anyone here been watching? If so, thoughts?

My thoughts:

Microsoft's show was underwhelming, but not as bad as a lot of people are saying. Kincet looks like a good concept if pulled off properly.

Sony's show was better than Microsoft, looking forward to Portal 2, FF14, Twisted Metal, and DC Universe Online.

Nintendo practically stole the show between the ten games they released and the 3DS with the huge amount of games including remakes of such classics such as Ocarina of Time, Star Fox 64, Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and Metal Gear Solid 3. One of my problems with their show is only one is somewhat a original game (the Mickey Mouse game) but even that concept was somewhat used in Kingdom Hearts.

Ubisoft's show was probably the worst out of any, totally boring.

EA had a solid show, looking forward to their games as always.

Been following it, and been underwhelmed. No new decent RPG's = epic fail.

I have no interest in the motion sensor for the Xbox 360. The new model would be nice because of the hard drive, but my 360 has the Jasper chip, so I have no fear of the red ring of death.

The only decent looking game so far is The Old Republic, but I don't have time to play MMORPG's anymore. So, even that was disappointing.

Forum List

Back