memphis. I voted for the first time for trump, and I'm no spring chicken.

graceland

Rookie
Oct 13, 2018
I wanted to tell the democrats to watch the real news , and then see if they really want them in power. Be honest with yourselves look at what Trump has done for this country. What have the democrats have done so far. Thanks to Miss Waters they harass people while their eating, at the movies, and she is part of the party you are voting for! Get Smart! and then there's Feinstein, She held on to a letter accusing Kavanaugh of rape and along with the idiots on the View said he was guilty without any PROOF. Guilty until proven innocent , are you joking. Hey HOLLYWOOD are you sorry now about the millions in donations you made to them . Oh and remember Obama giving BILLIONS of dollars to Iran, you know the ones who chant DEATH TO AMERICANS! And remember dear HILARY, deleting 33,000 in emails. Don't you wonder why? I do.

Ok look! A rightist midterm shill. I'm not a fan of any of them, leftist or rightist. :dunno:

You're a minority.

This being your 1st post is fail, sorry.

Last edited:
I wanted to tell the democrats to watch the real news , and then see if they really want them in power. Be honest with yourselves look at what Trump has done for this country. What have the democrats have done so far. Thanks to Miss Waters they harass people while their eating, at the movies, and she is part of the party you are voting for! Get Smart! and then there's Feinstein, She held on to a letter accusing Kavanaugh of rape and along with the idiots on the View said he was guilty without any PROOF. Guilty until proven innocent , are you joking. Hey HOLLYWOOD are you sorry now about the millions in donations you made to them . Oh and remember Obama giving BILLIONS of dollars to Iran, you know the ones who chant DEATH TO AMERICANS! And remember dear HILARY, deleting 33,000 in emails. Don't you wonder why? I do.
Sooooo, how much is the RNC paying you?

Ok look! A rightist midterm shill. I'm not a fan of any of them, leftist or rightist. :dunno:

You're a minority.

This being your 1st post is fail, sorry.

Why on earth are you attacking this poster?
I think it was an interesting, honest, and well thought-out post.

I think it's a very good first post and I say, "Thank you."

Welcome to USMB, graceland. We're all a little shellshocked by the theatrics of modern day politics. If people hurt your feelings, the feel good room is the first door on your right. If they kick you and cause an abrasion, the first aid kit is on the left wall, and the doctor's office is the door next to the first aid kit. If you get spanked by a mod, the library is the second door on your right, because they probably didn't think your case showed them any facts. If all else fails, you can take an adversary to the flaming threads here:Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum , and if you don't want to get banned, the Mods say that they don't go to the Badlands, here: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum . Best wishes that you don't mind a little spark from your loyal opposition, if you can guess who they are since some of them troll using right wing avatars. Just remember, we're all American citizens here, or are we? One never knows. :muahaha:

Hi, Graceland! Come right in and make yourself to home! We'd like to know more about what part of the country you come from, what you do (or did) for work, hobbies, etc. We're terribly nosy that way.
Kick off your shoes and have a donut.
upload_2018-10-14_7-48-50.png

Hi, Graceland! Come right in and make yourself to home! We'd like to know more about what part of the country you come from, what you do (or did) for work, hobbies, etc. We're terribly nosy that way.
View attachment 222529

Where is Graceland, OldLady?

View attachment 222529

Tennessee? But he could just be an Elvis fan, couldn't he?

View attachment 222529

Tennessee? But he could just be an Elvis fan, couldn't he?

Possibly.

VOTE,VOTE,VOTEI
If you vote for the Democrats you will be part of ruining this country. Do you watch the news ?. They are causing riots and violence all over this country. You can thank Maxine Wates, Dear Hilary, etc. What has this party done for this country. The thing that you should remember. Obama gave ONEHUNDRED,BILLION DOLLARE IN CASH to Iran. That's the country that chants DEATH TO AMERICA , and Hilary who destroyed 33 million emails and PAID for a phony report, Who should you trust? Now there are at least 4 thousand illegals heading to our boarders. Who do you think this will effect, US

You may not like the President but you cannot deny the GOOD he has accomplished for the American people .They will destroy all of it? Please pass the word, VOTE REPUBLICAN!

VOTE,VOTE,VOTEI
If you vote for the Democrats you will be part of ruining this country. Do you watch the news ?. They are causing riots and violence all over this country. You can thank Maxine Wates, Dear Hilary, etc. What has this party done for this country. The thing that you should remember. Obama gave ONEHUNDRED,BILLION DOLLARE IN CASH to Iran. That's the country that chants DEATH TO AMERICA , and Hilary who destroyed 33 million emails and PAID for a phony report, Who should you trust? Now there are at least 4 thousand illegals heading to our boarders. Who do you think this will effect, US

You may not like the President but you cannot deny the GOOD he has accomplished for the American people .They will destroy all of it? Please pass the word, VOTE REPUBLICAN!
That belongs in the politics forum. Dive in out there. We try to avoid it here, in the Introductions.

VOTE,VOTE,VOTEI

That belongs in the politics forum. Dive in out there. We try to avoid it here, in the Introductions.

If you dont like it here, click on the Report link and tell a Mod.

Forum List

Back