Memo to liberal media

I'm pointing out that the whole "conspiracy cover up" idea is nonsense. If it was such a grand conspiracy then why leave loose ends? What was the motive? Who benefitted?

True, it is nonsense.

And the nonsense is predicated on the idiotic notion that the ‘liberal media’ are covering up for Obama.

That's about as "idiotic" as the notion that the sun rises in the East.

Actually it doesn't "rise". The earth turns.
Good analogy. I didn't know you had it in you.

You would approve of that too, I'm sure.

I'm pointing out that the whole "conspiracy cover up" idea is nonsense. If it was such a grand conspiracy then why leave loose ends? What was the motive? Who benefitted?

True, it is nonsense.

And the nonsense is predicated on the idiotic notion that the ‘liberal media’ are covering up for Obama.

dear, pretending its idiotic does not make it idiotic. Do you have a reason to say the liberal media is not covering up for Obama?? Do you say the media is non partisan or pro Republican???

Ever think of trying college??

True, it is nonsense.

dear, pretending its idiotic does not make it idiotic. Do you have a reason to say the liberal media is not covering up for Obama?? Do you say the media is non partisan or pro Republican???

The fact that it’s idiotic makes it idiotic.

The media are a business, they exist only to generate ratings and make a profit. They’d love nothing more than to see Obama impeached – imagine the ratings…

You would approve of that too, I'm sure.

No grand conspiracy, just the president letting people die because he didn't want a terrorist incident to ruin his re-election chances. He thought he could excuse the attack by concocting a story about a video, but that obviously didn't work. Witnesses are now saying he knew it was a terrorist attack but did nothing to help the victims, so to cover his ass, he's trying to silence the witnesses by threatening them. It's obvious what is going on.

Even Democrats are starting to sweat it. They're figuring out bit by bit how big a whopper the White House laid on the public with this whole "it was a disgraceful video" bullshit.

Press coverage or lack thereof is really going to cut the wheat from the chaff this round.

Last edited:
True, it is nonsense.

The fact that it’s idiotic makes it idiotic.

The media are a business, they exist only to generate ratings and make a profit. They’d love nothing more than to see Obama impeached – imagine the ratings…

Let me know if you ever you see a substantive example of the MSM challenging Obama or his philosophy . Until then you have no argument whatsoever which is 100% typical of an illiterate liberal.

If you want to get up to speed on the subject you can read "A Slobbering Love Affair". Can you guess who is having a slobbering love affair with whom?????????????????????

Hey righty kooks, how'd that Fast & Furious conspiracy theory work out for you? You know, the one that was going to get Obama impeached. What's that? It was revealed to be entirely an Issa fabrication? Imagine that. Boy howdy, did you Republicans all end up looking stupid after raving about that for months.

And here we have part II of it. Another lie-a-thon from the GOP/Drudge/FOX, and the same pack of cultists lapping it up. They'll end up looking like clowns yet another time, the whole world will be laughing at them again, and instead of blaming the people who lied to them, the cultists will blame the "liberal media". Don't worry, FOX will quickly divert their rage with a brand new bright shiny conspiracy theory.

Hey righty kooks, how'd that Fast & Furious conspiracy theory work out for you? You know, the one that was going to get Obama impeached. What's that? It was revealed to be entirely an Issa fabrication? Imagine that. Boy howdy, did you Republicans all end up looking stupid after raving about that for months.

And here we have part II of it. Another lie-a-thon from the GOP/Drudge/FOX, and the same pack of cultists lapping it up. They'll end up looking like clowns yet another time, the whole world will be laughing at them again, and instead of blaming the people who lied to them, the cultists will blame the "liberal media". Don't worry, FOX will quickly divert their rage with a brand new bright shiny conspiracy theory.

Yes ... Obama's entire presidency never happened. It's just a conspiracy theory.

Yes ... Obama's entire presidency never happened. It's just a conspiracy theory.

Yes, the press is all over Obama about worse economy since the depression!

Forum List

Back