Memo to liberal media

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
The shit is about to hit the fan on the Obama/Benghazi gate. LEFT WING MEDIA! If you don't start being honest with the American people the shit will blow your way.

I heard that Obama was actually in the crowd at the embassy with an AK-47 in one hand and Kenyan birth certificate in the other!!!

Conspiracyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:
No, he just sat in the oval office and watched in real time as our ambassador was murdered.

I heard that Obama was actually in the crowd at the embassy with an AK-47 in one hand and Kenyan birth certificate in the other!!!

No, he just sat in the oval office and watched in real time as our ambassador was murdered.

Man Republicans want so badly for Obama to have sent a kill order or something to the terrorists outside of that embassy so they can accuse him of murder. What's wrong with you people? Why don't you put that effort towards beating him on the economy? Or the drones? Or military spending?

Man Republicans want so badly for Obama to have sent a kill order or something to the terrorists outside of that embassy so they can accuse him of murder. What's wrong with you people? Why don't you put that effort towards beating him on the economy? Or the drones? Or military spending?
Democrats would love for the Benghazi investigation to end. Maybe that's why they threatened the witnesses to keep them from testifying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rV0ZcrMJmw]Benghazi Whistleblowers Threatened by Obama Administration - YouTube[/ame]

Democrats would love for the Benghazi investigation to end. Maybe that's why they threatened the witnesses to keep them from testifying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rV0ZcrMJmw]Benghazi Whistleblowers Threatened by Obama Administration - YouTube[/ame]

Why not just kill the witnesses too? Then just cover that up

Here is what is going to happen after Fox/Pigboy/Beck/nutball media's

BIG EXPOSE

alerts America to whatever halfwit-generated crisis the header is talking about:
See bottom for why.
101.jpg

Nobody cares. Okay, nobody who matters cares.

Last edited:

You would approve of that too, I'm sure.

Benghazi Whistleblowers Threatened by Obama Administration - YouTube

I'm pointing out that the whole "conspiracy cover up" idea is nonsense. If it was such a grand conspiracy then why leave loose ends? What was the motive? Who benefitted?

I'm pointing out that the whole "conspiracy cover up" idea is nonsense. If it was such a grand conspiracy then why leave loose ends? What was the motive? Who benefitted?
No grand conspiracy, just the president letting people die because he didn't want a terrorist incident to ruin his re-election chances. He thought he could excuse the attack by concocting a story about a video, but that obviously didn't work. Witnesses are now saying he knew it was a terrorist attack but did nothing to help the victims, so to cover his ass, he's trying to silence the witnesses by threatening them. It's obvious what is going on.

True, it is nonsense.

And the nonsense is predicated on the idiotic notion that the ‘liberal media’ are covering up for Obama.

True, it is nonsense.

And the nonsense is predicated on the idiotic notion that the ‘liberal media’ are covering up for Obama.

That's about as "idiotic" as the notion that the sun rises in the East.

Forum List

Back