Memo to Glorious Leader: Bow Out Gracefully

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your service to our nation. I have often asked my conservative friends and foes a very simple question: Please tell me what conservatism has done for all of us that is not an impediment or offshoot of more liberal policies. I have never received a substantive answer. So Sir, that said, stop listening to their whining. They've only made us a nation of debt, war, sliding to third world status. Some of them still live in caves romanticizing a revolution tantamount to an orgasmic dream with nothing on awakening. It is time again, just as we freed ourselves from Britain, as we freed the slaves, and as we freed capitalism from greed, to do what is right, and move away from the nattering nabobs of negativity. UHC now! Stick it to them.

mc5

http://www.usmessageboard.com/writing/87626-how-can-you-help-the-president.html

A key element of fascism is control of media, control of knowledge. In this case it is control of a democratically elected president by those who like their ideas filtered by the corporate conservative echo chamber. Check any conservative wingnut site and it is all the same stuff. When you want blind followers, it is critical you keep them blind and make sure all information is simple. Complexity would ruin their day.

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise." Adolf Hitler
The irony

newsweek obama cover - Google Images

:clap2:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back