Memo to Glorious Leader: Bow Out Gracefully

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Memo to Glorious Leader: Bow Out Gracefully

I would like to make a suggestion to Barry Hussein Obama on his and his Administration's abject fumbling of the "Speech" to the Collective American Child that is planned, but to this day substance unknown, on Tuesday.

It's time to bow out Gracefully, Mr. President, and here is how you can put in words that can then be foisted onto your dependable Teleprompter-in-Chief so that you don't accidentally accuse those who disagreed with you in this of being "all wee-wee'd up" or something ignorant like that.

Here it goes:

"My fellow Americans, it is with great disappointment that I come to you tonight to announce my cancellation of the speech I was preparing for America’s students on Tuesday, September 8th.

It seems that I have made an error in judgment in picking this time in the school year to address the students about education and other issues that I had planned.

This coupled with the mishandling of my request by the Department of Education in the now infamous and poorly worded “Classroom Activities” document that made it’s way to through the echo chamber this week before I could address it and correct the errors in it.

It has become clear to me that my presence in classrooms across America on Tuesday would be an enormous distraction, not only to the students at this early juncture in the year, but also to the educators and administrations who have been overwhelmed with the heavy task of preparing a new school year and also preparing for new students.

They didn’t need this added to their plates, and that is my Fault.

It was also an error in judgment for my speech to not be available to educators and administrators in a timely fashion so that they could adequately prepare their lesson plans for their students, and make parents fully aware of what was going to be presented to their children.

In the future, this mistake will not be repeated.

I would like to have a dialogue at some future point with America’s students and educators in some form or another, but it is clear that in this controversial time politically, and this time of the school year, that this is not the appropriate time.

Even though my intent was not to cause this kind of disruption for America’s classrooms, it was in fact my actions that were the catalyst for this controversy, and in that, I take full responsibility and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused America’s teachers and students.

I appreciate your time on this matter, and I will work in the future to avoid such controversy when it pertains to the classroom.

Thank you, and God Bless America.”

And that’s it, Barry.

Feel free to tweak it as needed, but get this behind you, because Tuesday is only looking worse and worse by the day for your Administration and by connection, the DemocRATS who are “Hoping” to get elected next Fall.

Next time, get ahead of the Scandal, if you intend on being a Two-termer.

Can you tell I am Married to an Educator?...

Copyright © 2009 tha malcontent/americanfreepress.org​

:)

peace...

The only thing scandalous in all of this is the absurd lengths your side will go to to find something to bitch about.

You really think your insane "telling kids to work hard and stay in school is part of a communist plot" rants really connects with the average American?

You really think your insane "telling kids to work hard and stay in school is part of a communist plot" rants really connects with the average American?

If you Insist on Evading the Chain of Events and the Documentation, then I don't Plan on Entertaining you...

peace...

Obama doesn't take blame he is a narcissist , He assigns guilt .

No... He Probably won't...

But he has Educators being Outed in Teacher's Lounges over this...

Parents Signing Documents Opting in or out of this Speech and then those Documents going in the Child's File...

This is Beyond Fucking Concerning...

peace...

Parents Signing Documents Opting in or out of this Speech and then those Documents going in the Child's File...

peace...

It is part of the culling process, along with the 3 month mandatory service .
The believers are identified and recruited.

peace...

It is part of the culling process, along with the 3 month mandatory service .
The believers are identified and recruited.

But, but... It's "Voluntary", Mr. Fitnah...

peace...

geesus

Bush stayed and finished a book about a goat, on 9/11 in a SCHOOL he was visiting supposedly because he didn't want to disturb them?:cuckoo:

I suppose those on the right agreed with Bush on this move?

And I suppose those on the right also believe our school kids are just too fragile to handle a visit from this President!

My older sister got Carter's autograph at their school visit, my Italian grandmother took it from her and sent it off to some of her relatives left in Italy! :eek: BOY was my sister pissed at her for doing that...! :lol:

the op is much to do about nothing, once again.:eusa_whistle:

Care

peace...

What are you talking about?

peace...

He is suggesting attendance records of his speech will be kept.
I dont doubt it.

peace...

I have (3) Documentable Cases...

1.) School Requests Opt IN Forms...

2.) School Requests Opt OUT Forms...

3.) School says he has NO Constituional Justication for this... Which is 100% Accurate...

I will Produce these Things... After Tuesday.

peace...

peace...

3.) School says he has NO Constituional Justication for this... Which is 100% Accurate...

peace...

He needs constitutional authorization to talk?

peace...

He needs constitutional authorization to talk?

At least one Adams 12 Public School believes so...

"Third, as the U.S. Constitution does not enumerate a role for the President in local education, the injection of the speech into the regular school day does not seem defensible from that standpoint"

:clap2:

peace...

A key element of fascism is control of media, control of knowledge. In this case it is control of a democratically elected president by those who like their ideas filtered by the corporate conservative echo chamber. Check any conservative wingnut site and it is all the same stuff. When you want blind followers, it is critical you keep them blind and make sure all information is simple. Complexity would ruin their day.

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise." Adolf Hitler

A key element of fascism is control of media, control of knowledge. In this case it is control of a democratically elected president by those who like their ideas filtered by the corporate conservative echo chamber. Check any conservative wingnut site and it is all the same stuff. When you want blind followers, it is critical you keep them blind and make sure all information is simple. Complexity would ruin their day.

"All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those toward whom it is directed will understand it... Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise." Adolf Hitler
The irony

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

The irony

newsweek obama cover - Google Images

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back