Melania Trump Perjured Herself Under Oath, Faces 5 Years in Prison

I kind of feel sorry for Melanoma, it must be hard to be under such scrutiny, yet lying under oath is a huge no no in this country and the penalties are severe.

"It was discovered last month that Melania Trump lied about having received a college degree. The real truth is that she only attended a few classes before eventually moving on to her modeling career.

Now – to make things more interesting – it has been revealed that not only did she lie about this in public (which isn’t criminal), she also did it under oath, which makes her guilty of perjury – an offense punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

Melania ended up giving the testimony in a skin care lawsuit after a dispute arose with a business partner:
Screen_Shot_2016-08-11_at_8.35.06_PM.0.png

This is 100% perjury.

More at the link: BREAKING: Melania Trump Lied Under Oath, Guilty Of Perjury
What Happened to Melania Trump’s Caviar Skincare Line?
Remind me when Bill Clinton went to jail for perjury under oath?

Shared a cell with Ronnie RayGun?

PUH-lese.

:rolleyes:
Reagan would beat the crap out of wimp Bill.

Mods you better figure this shit out. When you have posters like Juan calling people hookers you could have some issues.
I have gotten harsh with libs on the board tonight because they feel...and I believe this...with liberal political bias in Justice a Department and news media that they can get by with anything. I'm sick of it.

It appears anything goes. These morons on the board can call anyone a hooker a pedophile hells bells looks like anything goes. Go figure. I thought there were some rules. Apparently there aren't.

So it looks like everyone is fair game.

Mods you better figure this shit out. When you have posters like Juan calling people hookers you could have some issues.
I have gotten harsh with libs on the board tonight because they feel...and I believe this...with liberal political bias in Justice a Department and news media that they can get by with anything. I'm sick of it.

It appears anything goes. These morons on the board can call anyone a hooker a pedophile hells bells looks like anything goes. Go figure. I thought there were some rules. Apparently there aren't.

She hired Hulk Hogan's attorney to go after the right wing Daily Mail, so I sure they wouldn't have published without some proof. We'll see, but it could get very embarrassing for Donnie and Melanoma.

She hired Hulk Hogan's attorney to go after the right wing Daily Mail, so I sure they wouldn't have published without some proof. We'll see, but it could get very embarrassing for Donnie and Melanoma.

Let's have a picture of YOUR wife.
I assume she's more attractive than you.

He's holding her in the picture.

I kind of feel sorry for Melanoma, it must be hard to be under such scrutiny, yet lying under oath is a huge no no in this country and the penalties are severe.

"It was discovered last month that Melania Trump lied about having received a college degree. The real truth is that she only attended a few classes before eventually moving on to her modeling career.

Now – to make things more interesting – it has been revealed that not only did she lie about this in public (which isn’t criminal), she also did it under oath, which makes her guilty of perjury – an offense punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

Melania ended up giving the testimony in a skin care lawsuit after a dispute arose with a business partner:
Screen_Shot_2016-08-11_at_8.35.06_PM.0.png

This is 100% perjury.

More at the link: BREAKING: Melania Trump Lied Under Oath, Guilty Of Perjury
What Happened to Melania Trump’s Caviar Skincare Line?
Remind me when Bill Clinton went to jail for perjury under oath?

Shared a cell with Ronnie RayGun?

PUH-lese.

:rolleyes:
Reagan would beat the crap out of wimp Bill.
Maybe, If he remembered where his arms were.

DM isn't right wing? WTF?

I've got nothing to do with it Herr Stormfuhrer, this is in the hands of the law.

It's in the fevered fantasy of the hate sites that do your thinking for you, and NO where else, Herr Goebbels.
There's nothing hateful about it. Lying is a serious offense under the law, Herr Stormfuhrer

Not if your name is clinton, apparently. She can get people killed and dipshits like you give her a pass.

She got no one killed.

Yeah, she did.

It's there you just have to look.
I looked.... all I see is a claim she dropped out to do modeling. There is no proof that is a fact. It's a claim. Where is the evidence to support the claim? :dunno:
As in science and law, the burden is on the claimant to produce the evidence.
Apparently, unlike Trump's request for Obama to produce 100% evidence of his citizenship, the Trumps are hypocrites in NOT producing evidence for Melania's college degree.

For the counter claim that she does NOT have a degree, CBS staff investigated & found no degree ...
"CBS News has checked the official public records of the university, and Melania Trump is not listed as having graduated from there with a degree."

Melania Trump's RNC bio incorrectly says she graduated from college

Last edited:
I've got nothing to do with it Herr Stormfuhrer, this is in the hands of the law.
It's in the fevered fantasy of the hate sites that do your thinking for you, and NO where else, Herr Goebbels.
There's nothing hateful about it. Lying is a serious offense under the law, Herr Stormfuhrer
Not if your name is clinton, apparently. She can get people killed and dipshits like you give her a pass.
She got no one killed.
Yeah, she did.
Where's your "evidence"?
:)

You really don't know your ass do you?

"The Daily Mail is a British daily conservative, middle-market[2][3] tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust.[4] First published in 1896 by Alfred Harmsworth, 1st Viscount Northcliffe and his brother Harold Harmsworth, 1st Viscount Rothermere, it is the United Kingdom's second biggest-selling daily newspaper afterThe Sun."

"The Daily Mail is a British daily conservative, middle-market[2][3] tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust.[4] First published in 1896 by Alfred Harmsworth, 1st Viscount Northcliffe and his brother Harold Harmsworth, 1st Viscount Rothermere, it is the United Kingdom's second biggest-selling daily newspaper afterThe Sun."

I play there Juan in the comment section. Have for years. The Brit DM is conservative well sort of. The US Daily Mail is not conservative. The Aussie DM is more middle of the road.

I play there Juan in the comment section. Have for years. The Brit DM is conservative well sort of. The US Daily Mail is not conservative. The Aussie DM is more middle of the road.
Yeah I was told you answer all your challenges with your world wide experience.

It's there you just have to look.
I looked.... all I see is a claim she dropped out to do modeling. There is no proof that is a fact. It's a claim. Where is the evidence to support the claim? :dunno:
As in science and law, the burden is on the claimant to produce the evidence.
Apparently, unlike Trump's request for Obama to produce 100% evidence of his citizenship, the Trumps are hypocrites in NOT producing evidence for Melania's college degree.

For the counter claim that she does NOT have a degree, CBS staff investigated & found no degree ...
"CBS News has checked the official public records of the university, and Melania Trump is not listed as having graduated from there with a degree."

Melania Trump's RNC bio incorrectly says she graduated from college

The claimant is claiming she didn't earn a degree... that is who is obligated to produce evidence. Obama's citizenship was directly related to the office he was seeking, Melania's education isn't related to anything.

Because CBS News didn't find something, is not evidence. In fact, we don't even know for sure what they found because they have a history of lying about that.

None of these libtards calling for Melania's head want to hold Hillary's feet to the fire. And what she did would only be about a billion times worse.

I'll be very much interested in seeing the lady's records the very hour after I have seen Obama's. Until then? Not so much.
This is a complete deflection. One has nothing to do with the other. There is no question that Obama completed university with a degree and completed law school. Period. End of. He didn't lie about being a college graduate, didn't have to. Not only did he graduate but he attended Yale.

Throwing this deflection into the discussion makes you look like a fool.

bahahahaha, get a grip, you selectively whining bombastic colossal twat.

bahahahaha, get a grip, you selectively whining bombastic colossal twat.
there is a"moderator" in this thread accusing hillary clinton of murder. hahaha

Really, the whole bunch are crooked liars.
Yeah, lying is important to the libtard lemmings.

let's get this straight.....

melanin ACTUALLY lies under oath.

you have proof of that.

and those who bring it to your attention are the liars?

yes...anything that disturbs your fraudulent reality.

:cuckoo:

You don't have it straight. There is proof Hillary lied under oath, there is no proof Melania did. There is proof Bill lied under oath, there is no proof Melania did. CBS News are proven fraudulent liars.

Forum List

Back