Megyn Kelly what a women :eusa_clap:

Typical Fox "News" style interrupt, cut off, feign outrage say something stupid and claim victory.

She was cut off and interrupted because she spewed her talking points and refused to answer direct questions. Why can't the Democrats send an intelligent representative to debate policy, in stead of a sacrificial lamb with only the capacity to memorize a hand full of talking points?
It seems to me that they would send someone a bit better equipped, or are they writing off this idiot in November?

---------she is very near perfect. Incredibly intelligent, passionate, gorgeous, extremely quick with the mind....knows how to be prepared for anything.

I couldn't agree more, sitarro. She is such a competent person, but I find her hard to listen to, for long, and skip her program. Actually on the days I am at home, the TV is off until 1:00 pm when I like to catch Neil Cavuto's "Your World." He follows the money, and is low-keyed and very witty.

So, go ahead and watch the abrasive, ugly and offensive Rachel Maddow.

Ernie S, you have no idea who the discussion is about, do you? What a loon. :lol: You will be instructed soon enough. Quit reading so quickly, you can't handle it. This is as stupid as not understanding the Romney was a Community Organize for the Salt Lake Olympics. You make no sense :lol:

Typical Fox "News" style interrupt, cut off, feign outrage say something stupid and claim victory.

She was cut off and interrupted because she spewed her talking points and refused to answer direct questions. Why can't the Democrats send an intelligent representative to debate policy, in stead of a sacrificial lamb with only the capacity to memorize a hand full of talking points?
It seems to me that they would send someone a bit better equipped, or are they writing off this idiot in November?

Last edited:
Megyn Kelly is quite literate, as well as dishonest. I remember her disdain for entitlements until she took her entitlement of maternity leave, then attacked a newscaster who called her on the hypocrisy.

You really struggle with the whole 'entitlement' thing, huh? No one in their right mind objects to earned 'entitlements', a lot of us object to handouts without the requirement to earn them. Moron.

That's nothing new Jake struggle's with many things. Identity being one of them

In #27, inane Far Righty Extremists remarks put down already.

I remember that one. She's like most rightwingers, a loud mouth idiot that's full of shit and a hypocrite.

She's like most right wingers in that they negotiate their own benefits and they or their employers pay for them. What pisses you off so much is that she doesn't NEED government to provide her perks.

Not even close, Fake.

Ernie S, you have no idea who the discussion is about, do you? What a loon. :lol: You will be instructed soon enough. Quit reading so quickly, you can't handle it. This is as stupid as not understanding the Romney was a Community Organize for the Salt Lake Olympics. You make no sense :lol:

Ironic post of the year. By the way, I am not blind, if the big print is for my benefit. If it's an attempt on your part to make your opinion more realistic, I suggest even larger font. It could work.:doubt:

Whoever she is, she is right.

The voter polling location is sacrosanct. Holder REFUSES to prosecute slam dunk cases of voter intimidation because of race.

And, no doubt, that is fully in line with the racist in chief's vision.

^ Never anything worth a rebuttal

Please, I know you're thanking posts of mine, don't show off for your pal. :thup:

Occasionally I thank you for comedic relief.

Thanks, but we also have had at least one semi-civil discussion, just last week I believe.

It's okay to admit it, I'm not a stereotypical Liberal, and I try to be consistently objective.

Most of the objective Conservatives on the board will probably agree. :thup:

Forum List

Back