Megyn Kelly what a women :eusa_clap:

I remember that one. She's like most rightwingers, a loud mouth idiot that's full of shit and a hypocrite.

Megyn Kelly - idiot huh? She makes $250K a year. You're beyond idiot.... how much you raking in?

BTW - you got your law degree where?

Why do intelligent, successful, beautiful conservative women scare POS' like you?

I am not sure that the amount of money someone makes an exact correlation with intelligence. There is no doubt that Megyn Kelly is a person who interrupts and talks over the top of people. That is a poor substitute for intelligence, but seems to be accepted by the right wing, whose motto is if I say it loud enough and often enough it must be true. Of course the left wing seems to have this problem also.

If this video is the best example of her intelligence, then it proves her lack thereof.
Unsurprisingly, you missed the parts where the Democrat was interrupting and talking over the top of people.

If you don't know it by now I'll explain it to you one more time their are liberals in the GOP. They are my enemy and must go down.

One wonders if self-justification of hyper-partisanship is legitimate, methinks no.

:thup:

I don't see firm convictions as illegitimate. Do you?

Seriously, when your op contains phrasings that insinuate the notion that a 'Liberals biggest nightmare is a strong intelligent woman', I'm gonna call you out on your shit.

Because that's what it is, shit. :thup:

Please, I know you're thanking posts of mine, don't show off for your pal. :thup:

Occasionally I thank you for comedic relief.

Thanks, but we also have had at least one semi-civil discussion, just last week I believe.

It's okay to admit it, I'm not a stereotypical Liberal, and I try to be consistently objective.

Most of the objective Conservatives on the board will probably agree. :thup:

We may disagree on most of our politics, but we can both be honest and have fruitful discussion. You are, at the very least honest about your convictions, unlike a certain Fake Republican who shall remain nameless.

I loved watching her spank the Weiner:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn_P1zupIcY]Catfight: Megyn Kelly vs Rep Weiner (D-NY) on Obama's Tax Cuts & Death Tax - YouTube[/ame]

Megyn Kelly - idiot huh? She makes $250K a year. You're beyond idiot.... how much you raking in?

BTW - you got your law degree where?

Why do intelligent, successful, beautiful conservative women scare POS' like you?

I am not sure that the amount of money someone makes an exact correlation with intelligence. There is no doubt that Megyn Kelly is a person who interrupts and talks over the top of people. That is a poor substitute for intelligence, but seems to be accepted by the right wing, whose motto is if I say it loud enough and often enough it must be true. Of course the left wing seems to have this problem also.

If this video is the best example of her intelligence, then it proves her lack thereof.
Unsurprisingly, you missed the parts where the Democrat was interrupting and talking over the top of people.

Unsurprisingly, you missed the distinction between someone who is a host and someone who is a guest. Guests are usually brought in for their opinions, right or wrong. Why have a guest on your show if you constantly interrupt them, unless you are more interested in your own agenda.

Show me a video where a liberal show host is shouting down a conservative guest and i will be glad to offer critical commentary.

Lets put this matter to rest:

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

Megyn Kelly is a stupid bitch.

There, did I get that right, Fox News haters?

No, you got that, in typical liberal fashion, totally wrong.

You sink to name-calling. No surprise there, you are a liberal.

You might want to review my posts again. :lol:

Hint: I am a conservative. However, in many of my posts, I mock the left by saying things like the post you quoted (based on their own statements, of course), then asking them if I got it right.

Understand now?

---------she is very near perfect. Incredibly intelligent, passionate, gorgeous, extremely quick with the mind....knows how to be prepared for anything.

I couldn't agree more, sitarro. She is such a competent person, but I find her hard to listen to, for long, and skip her program. Actually on the days I am at home, the TV is off until 1:00 pm when I like to catch Neil Cavuto's "Your World." He follows the money, and is low-keyed and very witty.

So, go ahead and watch the abrasive, ugly and offensive Rachel Maddow.

Athena isn't likely to do so.

You might want to pay a little more attention to the posters around you before you come out guns a-blazin', Skippy. :lol:

Forum List

Back