Megyn Kelly what a women :eusa_clap:

Megyn Kelly is quite literate, as well as dishonest. I remember her disdain for entitlements until she took her entitlement of maternity leave, then attacked a newscaster who called her on the hypocrisy.

I remember that one. She's like most rightwingers, a loud mouth idiot that's full of shit and a hypocrite.

If she was like that, she would be a community organizer and a future President.

Romney was a community organizer (the Olympics) so you better watch your stupid mouth.

Megyn Kelly is quite literate, as well as dishonest. I remember her disdain for entitlements until she took her entitlement of maternity leave, then attacked a newscaster who called her on the hypocrisy.

I remember that one. She's like most rightwingers, a loud mouth idiot that's full of shit and a hypocrite.

If she was like that, she would be a community organizer and a future President.

---------she is very near perfect. Incredibly intelligent, passionate, gorgeous, extremely quick with the mind....knows how to be prepared for anything.

I couldn't agree more, sitarro. She is such a competent person, but I find her hard to listen to, for long, and skip her program. Actually on the days I am at home, the TV is off until 1:00 pm when I like to catch Neil Cavuto's "Your World." He follows the money, and is low-keyed and very witty.

I'm willing to bet you are comparable to Megyn, maybe not in looks but attitude.

There is a big difference between Employee benefits offered to their employees and Government Entitlements.
Employee benefits are not an entitlement.

There is a big difference between Employee benefits offered to their employees and Government Entitlements.

thank you, someone was confused and off their meds today it seems

Megyn Kelly - idiot huh? She makes $250K a year. You're beyond idiot.... how much you raking in?

BTW - you got your law degree where?

Why do intelligent, successful, beautiful conservative women scare POS' like you?

Are you saying she did not take advantage of a government mandate, when in fact she defended its use on Fox?

thank you, someone was confused and off their meds today it seems

Megyn Kelly - idiot huh? She makes $250K a year. You're beyond idiot.... how much you raking in?

BTW - you got your law degree where?

Why do intelligent, successful, beautiful conservative women scare POS' like you?

I am not sure that the amount of money someone makes an exact correlation with intelligence. There is no doubt that Megyn Kelly is a person who interrupts and talks over the top of people. That is a poor substitute for intelligence, but seems to be accepted by the right wing, whose motto is if I say it loud enough and often enough it must be true. Of course the left wing seems to have this problem also.

If this video is the best example of her intelligence, then it proves her lack thereof.

You almost gotta laugh. The left has their little hypocrisy rigged so that even when the fair and balanced network they hate offers maternity leave they are offended by the concept.

Answered in #27.

You almost gotta laugh. The left has their little hypocrisy rigged so that even when the fair and balanced network they hate offers maternity leave they are offended by the concept.

Lets put this matter to rest:

camwhoreph.jpg

You really struggle with the whole 'entitlement' thing, huh? No one in their right mind objects to earned 'entitlements', a lot of us object to handouts without the requirement to earn them. Moron.

LOL, whining about entitlements, while they are now calling the American people

MOOCHERS AND FREELOADERS for not wanting to be FORCED to buy insurance

really, Liberalism is a MENTAL disorder

She's like most right wingers in that they negotiate their own benefits and they or their employers pay for them. What pisses you off so much is that she doesn't NEED government to provide her perks.

In #27, inane Far Righty Extremists remarks put down already.

She's like most right wingers in that they negotiate their own benefits and they or their employers pay for them. What pisses you off so much is that she doesn't NEED government to provide her perks.

Any righty is a self-righteous prick when it comes to complaining about name calling, as is any lefty.

Megyn Kelly is a stupid bitch.

There, did I get that right, Fox News haters?

No, you got that, in typical liberal fashion, totally wrong.

You sink to name-calling. No surprise there, you are a liberal.

Forum List

Back