Megyn Kelly Claims Hillary Clinton Never Inspired Anybody While In Public Service

Yale law degree . Accomplished lawyer . Politically Active First Lady , Senator , major party prez candidate , sec of state .

We don't know that she was an ACCOMPLISHED lawyer. As for everything you list, specifically what did she DO, what did she ACCOMPLISH? What part did she play in all the convictions surrounding the Star investigation? Benghazi? Hidden, illegal server? Destroyed emails?

Lol. Yeah sure. So who has a better resume?

Trump ? The guy born wh a silver spoon and had everything handed to him ?

shaq-S.gif

I get you don’t like her but to say she didn’t accomplish anything is rediculous .

Ok, what did she accomplish?

Yale law degree . Accomplished lawyer . Politically Active First Lady , Senator , major party prez candidate , sec of state .

Out of all of that I see that she graduated Yale a lawyer.

All the rest are positions she held, arguably all of them given to her because of who she was married to.

What has Hillary done to make the world a better place other than as a lawyer defending a pedophile who raped a little girl that she tried to brow beat and accuse of "asking for it in a court of law to try and get her client cleared of charges"?

I get you don’t like her but to say she didn’t accomplish anything is rediculous .

All the rest are positions she held, arguably all of them given to her because of who she was married to.

What has Hillary done to make the world a better place other than as a lawyer defending a pedophile who raped a little girl that she tried to brow beat and accuse of "asking for it in a court of law to try and get her client cleared of charges"?

Speaking of, why would some communist country like Russia, "hand over" the Presidency to some rich capitalist with a silver spoon?

:desk:

---- because all it takes to manipulate the petulant child is a Tweeter account?

What do I win?

Hillary inspired me to vote for Donald Trump so we wouldn't get another Ruth Bader Ginsburg in that vacant Supreme Court seat.

Actually that seat wasn't supposed to still be vacant.

Good to know who has contempt for the process. It figures.

Hillary inspired me to vote for Donald Trump so we wouldn't get another Ruth Bader Ginsburg in that vacant Supreme Court seat.

We were told many times elections have consequences let’s not forget it was Joe Biden who first brought up keeping a seat open until after an election years before and in 2007 Chuck Schumer supported doing the same thing to any possible Bush nominee the Democrats just never got the chance so yes we do know who has contempt for the process.

We were told many times elections have consequences let’s not forget it was Joe Biden who first brought up keeping a seat open until after an election years before and in 2007 Chuck Schumer supported doing the same thing to any possible Bush nominee the Democrats just never got the chance so yes we do know who has contempt for the process.

Tu Quoque Fallacy. Dismissed. :eusa_hand:

Megyn Kelly Claims Hillary Clinton Never Inspired Anybody While In Public Service

LOL this dumb blond got herself fired from FOX and now her fake news career is over as well

What exactly has Hillary accomplished?

It seems to me she only married well and was appointed or elected to positions of power that she did very little, if anything, to deserve.

Simply put, she is not that bright.

Then tell us something that she accomplished all by herself. She's been in the political world for 40 years. She should have loads of accomplishments. I told my wide that if she could find one I would vote for her. My wife searched for a week and at the end of that time she decided she couldn't vote for her either.

Speaking of, why would some communist country like Russia, "hand over" the Presidency to some rich capitalist with a silver spoon?

:desk:

---- because all it takes to manipulate the petulant child is a Tweeter account?

What do I win?

you-win-nothing.jpg

`
`

I know of no female who ever said they were inspired by Hillary. In fact, since this last election, she has become an anathema.

Hopefully if Oprah wins she won't pick Hillary as a running mate, that is, if she wants to live long.

Reminds me of Lenin/Stalin.

I'm asking you about Hillary. I have yet to hear a reason I should vote for her other than being appointed to a bunch of positions, for which she arguably failed at.

I listed some accomplishments and you brush them off as nothing . “Senator of a major state? Big deal!”

That’s why I ask you for examples of someone who IS accomplished since you seem to have very high standards . “Sec of state? Snooze!”

I want to know what you consider “accomplished “??

I'm asking you about Hillary. I have yet to hear a reason I should vote for her other than being appointed to a bunch of positions, for which she arguably failed at.

I listed some accomplishments and you brush them off as nothing . “Senator of a major state? Big deal!”

That’s why I ask you for examples of someone who IS accomplished since you seem to have very high standards . “Sec of state? Snooze!”

I discount her win because she was married to the President, much like Jesse Jackson Jr. won a seat in Congress despite being in the Mayo clinic cuz he was crazy.

Jesse Jackson Jr. Wins Reelection

No need to even campaign cuz he is a Dim in a Dim voting area and his daddy or husband is a big wig.

I discount her win because she was married to the President, much like Jesse Jackson Jr. won a seat in Congress despite being in the Mayo clinic cuz he was crazy.

Jesse Jackson Jr. Wins Reelection

No need to even campaign cuz he is a Dim in a Dim voting area and his daddy or husband is a big wig.

Yeah where has that ever happened before.

tenor.gif

But hey, it could be worse --- some day you could have people voting for a klown because "I've heard of this guy -- he's been on TV". Or even, as has actually been posted on this board several times lately --- "I voted for this guy because he trolls the other side". Imagine what kind of cesspool THAT would lead to.

Oh wait..............

You're right, she accomplished pulling off criminal activity which was verified by Comey and then she escaped prosecution....so far.

LOL this dumb blond got herself fired from FOX and now her fake news career is over as well

A). Kelly didn't get herself fired.

B). Her career is far from over.

C). The bitch is dead right------ she nails Hillary on the truth!!! The only people ever moved by Hillary were the idiot young female twerps who got their rocks off thinking a woman might hold the WH as a model for "women empowerment." Much like all the idiots who picked Oblama just because they'd take ANYONE to put a black in the WH for "Black empowerment." Look at how well it has all worked out for the blacks in the ghettos.

Forum List

Back