Megyn Kelly Claims Hillary Clinton Never Inspired Anybody While In Public Service

Megyn Kelly Claims Hillary Clinton Never Inspired Anybody While In Public Service

LOL this dumb blond got herself fired from FOX and now her fake news career is over as well

What exactly has Hillary accomplished?

It seems to me she only married well and was appointed or elected to positions of power that she did very little, if anything, to deserve.

Simply put, she is not that bright.

I get you don’t like her but to say she didn’t accomplish anything is rediculous .

I think they nailed it about what defeated Hillary in 2016. She really had no message beyond, Trump bad, me good.

Even in Arkansas the voters hated her, even though they loved Bill.

She is just not that likeable

The reason she won in New York is, she was a Dim and it was her turn, so the party gave her the primary, much like they did against Bernie.

After all, David Duke could run as a Dim in New York and win.

LOL this dumb blond got herself fired from FOX and now her fake news career is over as well

It seems to me she only married well and was appointed or elected to positions of power that she did very little, if anything, to deserve.

I get you don’t like her but to say she didn’t accomplish anything is rediculous .

Ok, what did she accomplish?

To be fair to Hillary, she did inspire me to vote for Donald Trump. Barack Obama was very inspirational too. It's only because of him that I have so many firearms.

To be fair to Hillary, she did inspire me to vote for Donald Trump. Barack Obama was very inspirational too. It's only because of him that I have so many firearms.

Hillary was against gay marriage and then for it. She was a Barry Goldwater girl and then a left winger. She voted to go into Iraq and then opposed the war.

Then there was Libya. (face palm)

Next she wanted a no fly zone in Syria, which is code for regime change and possible war with Russia

We dodged a bullet.

Yale law degree . Accomplished lawyer . Politically Active First Lady , Senator , major party prez candidate , sec of state .

Yale law degree . Accomplished lawyer . Politically Active First Lady , Senator , major party prez candidate , sec of state .

Out of all of that I see that she graduated Yale a lawyer.

All the rest are positions she held, arguably all of them given to her because of who she was married to.

What has Hillary done to make the world a better place other than as a lawyer defending a pedophile who raped a little girl that she tried to brow beat and accuse of "asking for it in a court of law to try and get her client cleared of charges"?

She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying, her license to practice law was suspended in March 2002 because she didn’t meet continuing education requirements, I can't remember a single thing she did as First Lady, she lost the Presidential election, and as Secretary of State, well that was a major clusterfuck.

She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying, her license to practice law was suspended in March 2002 because she didn’t meet continuing education requirements, I can't remember a single thing she did as First Lady, she lost the Presidential election, and as Secretary of State, well that was a major clusterfuck.

You realize you are arguing with someone who probably thinks that their Norton fire wall protects them against hacking, right?

All the rest are positions she held, arguably all of them given to her because of who she was married to.

What has Hillary done to make the world a better place other than as a lawyer defending a pedophile who raped a little girl that she tried to brow beat and accuse of "asking for it in a court of law to try and get her client cleared of charges"?

Lol. Yeah sure. So who has a better resume?

Trump ? The guy born wh a silver spoon and had everything handed to him ?

Speaking of, why would some communist country like Russia, "hand over" the Presidency to some rich capitalist with a silver spoon?

I'm asking you about Hillary. I have yet to hear a reason I should vote for her other than being appointed to a bunch of positions, for which she arguably failed at.

Say what Hillary is one of the most masterful politicians in the past 40 years this side of LBJ and Nixion ..

Allinsky was her hero...tell us what politician besides Bill could get them out of trouble and out of jail?

She is good very good and will be well remembered in the crooked politicians hall of fame.

Forum List

Back