A little GOP/White House Soviet style scrubbing the transcript & They got caught!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Guess Which Line Was Missing From the Transcript of Trump’s Immigration Meeting

I was watching this on Morning Joe. They played what the "president" said and then show what the transcript said.

Actually, since Trump lies just about everything and the GOP has proven itself to be full of anti American racists and liars (come on people, the proof is in the policies), is it really news? I know they have to report it, but for the GOP and this president, isn't it the "new norm"?

From the article:

Surely, this was all an honest mistake. Video of the meeting is widely available online, so it would be a bit silly to try to mitigate Trump’s mistake in the official record. Plus, there’s absolutely no evidence that Trump has ever denied remarks that were caught on tape, or tried to convince people that their memory of something they saw with their own two eyes wasn’t accurate.

--------

See, mistakes happen. There is the Access Hollywood tape. Trump now denies that was him.

Billy Bush Slams Trump for Denying 'Access Hollywood' Tape

So was this reporter reporting a case of censorship and then lying or was it an honest mistake? By the same token, was the scrubbing of the White House transcript an honest mistake?

0eb47a2545fc4a6b664e55b37a3d2f2a.jpg

I was watching this on Morning Joe. They played what the "president" said and then show what the transcript said.

Actually, since Trump lies just about everything and the GOP has proven itself to be full of anti American racists and liars (come on people, the proof is in the policies), is it really news? I know they have to report it, but for the GOP and this president, isn't it the "new norm"?

From the article:

Surely, this was all an honest mistake. Video of the meeting is widely available online, so it would be a bit silly to try to mitigate Trump’s mistake in the official record. Plus, there’s absolutely no evidence that Trump has ever denied remarks that were caught on tape, or tried to convince people that their memory of something they saw with their own two eyes wasn’t accurate.

--------

See, mistakes happen. There is the Access Hollywood tape. Trump now denies that was him.

So was this reporter reporting a case of censorship and then lying or was it an honest mistake? By the same token, was the scrubbing of the White House transcript an honest mistake?
geezus....morning joe?....like scarboro is more credible than the righty talking heads?.....

• Banned

From the article:

--------

geezus....morning joe?....like scarboro is more credible than the righty talking heads?.....
Joe Scarborough is a righty talking head.

He's just embarrassed by his party.

From the article:

--------

Joe Scarborough is a righty talking head.

He's just embarrassed by his party.
joe scarborough is about as much a righty as you are....

Forum List

Back