Meg Whitman, Calling Donald Trump a ‘Demagogue,’ Will Support Hillary Clinton for President

By JONATHAN MARTIN
AUG. 2, 2016

Meg Whitman, a Hewlett Packard executive and Republican fund-raiser, said Tuesday that she would support Hillary Clinton for president and give a “substantial” contribution to her campaign...

<snip>

A billionaire who spent $140 million of her own money in a failed bid for governor of California in 2010, Ms. Whitman, the former chief executive of eBay, is a prized defector for Mrs. Clinton.

<snip>

Meg Whitman is another in a long line of longtime Republicans that are appalled by the "demagogue" D. Trump

I suspect there will be more GOP'ers outing themselves....Trump has done great things for the Republican Party in his short tenure....

I suspect there will be more GOP'ers outing themselves....Trump has done great things for the Republican Party in his short tenure....

Yes losing the white house, house and Senate to the Democrats is great for the party

Meg Whitman, Calling Donald Trump a ‘Demagogue,’ Will Support Hillary Clinton for President

By JONATHAN MARTIN
AUG. 2, 2016

Meg Whitman, a Hewlett Packard executive and Republican fund-raiser, said Tuesday that she would support Hillary Clinton for president and give a “substantial” contribution to her campaign...

<snip>

A billionaire who spent $140 million of her own money in a failed bid for governor of California in 2010, Ms. Whitman, the former chief executive of eBay, is a prized defector for Mrs. Clinton.

<snip>

Meg Whitman is another in a long line of longtime Republicans that are appalled by the "demagogue" D. Trump

Thank you, Meg! Wise choice!

By JONATHAN MARTIN
AUG. 2, 2016

<snip>

<snip>

Thank you, Meg! Wise choice!
Yes, thank you Meg!!!!

Ouch!
Trump is collapsing fast. Betting odds have him down 8% this week to a less than 25% chance of winning.
CkXYLkzXIAAhDn3.jpg:large

By JONATHAN MARTIN
AUG. 2, 2016

<snip>

<snip>

And again, we’ll continue to see such defections in the coming weeks.

There are a significant number of republicans of good faith who understand the fact that Trump has no business being president.

By JONATHAN MARTIN
AUG. 2, 2016

<snip>

<snip>

Oh wow look another corporation buying off Clinton! I'm shocked! This goes right along with my thread about Trump kicking RINO'S and cucks to the curb! I think it's great!

Yes losing the white house, house and Senate to the Democrats is great for the party
Getting rid of you GOP'ers has been the best thing for the party since Lincoln....

So you want the Democrats to win. Good to know.
Not at all....I want you GOP'ers fucking gone....one battle at a time.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back