Meet The Press: Lindsey Graham just advocate for Permanent military bases in Afghan..

Remember Rush and Beck being all Happy the US did not get the olympics?

Remember the Tea party event that CHEERED because we did not get the olympics?
Yep...those tea bastards cheered and laughed and clapped over the matter. They were pissing themselves with glee.

Conservatives Revel In America's Olympic Defeat | TPM LiveWire

The right was outright Giddy that Americans in Chicago would not get the benifits and jobs the Olympics would have provided
Yep...my above statement applies to this too.

Remember Rush and Beck being all Happy the US did not get the olympics?

Remember the Tea party event that CHEERED because we did not get the olympics?

Nobody was "happy" we didn't get the Olympics. Come on now... now I do remember some people snickering at Obama because he obviously thought that the world loved him and would go his way just because he is Obama.

That's an entirely different matter. I remember the left cheering that anti-war folks and deriding anybody who questioned their rants of "we support the troops, just not the war".

And I love the South, and the Northeast as well.

Wow! How can you say that with a straight face?
CON$servative people communicate by lying. Its all they know how to do. This is why revisionist history is so big with them. The really sad part about it is...they lie so much and so often, they actually start to believe the stuff.

*SMH*

Rush cheered the loss , Beck was giddy at the American loss.

The rank and file right was so happy it was revolting
Ditto.

Even if you are telling the truth, the right CHEERED an American loss.

It was obvious they cared NOTHING about the countries interests and were MORE concerned about seeing our ELECTED president embarassed on the national stage.

You people pretend to care about country but only care about right wing ideas.
Ain't that the GOSPEL TRUTH!!

They cheered and giggled because Obama got shut down.

Did it matter to them that OUR country lost an honor?

Fuck no.

They didnt care about our country ,they cared about a petty insult to OUR ELECTED PRESIDENT.

They care more about their failed ideas than they do this country.

Republicans left Iraq with the type of Government Afghanistan had when we invaded Afghanistan. And they think we "succeeded" in Iraq. Too fucking funny.

Americans attend government schools for 12 years. There they are subjected to a process they call "zombification" the end result is a citizen/sheeple which will accept any form of bullshit.

Hallelujah.

Over and out.

I would love to hear the brilliant reasons to be in Japan and Germany.

South Korea, I can understand.

but why have multiple ports in Spain, France and Italy?

Seriously? You need this explained to you? You should research the conditions of surrender after WWII.

Al the countries you mentioned gives us logistical and strategic advantages and all the countries have consented to have out installations there. It's imperative to have tactical bases on different platforms all around the world to protect and defend US interest.

The base in the Phillapins got closed, and they are still allies.

Japan and Germany have many, if not most of the same intrests as we do.

Just b/c we negotiated in a treaty that we can have a base there, doesn't mean we need to keep it there.

Let them defend themselves. Allies will let us use what's needed, if a need ever arrises.

Yes the Phillipino's ask us to leave and we left. Yes we do need those bases there for logistical and strategic purposes. You idiots living in lala land amuse me.

Seriously? You need this explained to you? You should research the conditions of surrender after WWII.

Al the countries you mentioned gives us logistical and strategic advantages and all the countries have consented to have out installations there. It's imperative to have tactical bases on different platforms all around the world to protect and defend US interest.

The base in the Phillapins got closed, and they are still allies.

Japan and Germany have many, if not most of the same intrests as we do.

Just b/c we negotiated in a treaty that we can have a base there, doesn't mean we need to keep it there.

Let them defend themselves. Allies will let us use what's needed, if a need ever arrises.

Don't bother. Lonestar and Righteous1 are both neo-cons who think the US should have a footprint in every nation of the world.

Yea that's what I said. :cuckoo:

Fucking moron!

Fuck no.

They didnt care about our country ,they cared about a petty insult to OUR ELECTED PRESIDENT.

You really need to lay of the paint chips...M'kay?

Why?

That's exactly what happened.

Every righty chatterbox was braying on and on about what a failure this was..and what a failure President Obama was as a world leader.

Fuck no.

Why?

Every righty chatterbox was braying on and on about what a failure this was..and what a failure President Obama was as a world leader.
How may other presidents suspended their schedules to go pimp to get the Olympics?

People were laughing at a fool who put the prestige of the office out there, for a dubious return....They laughed at a fool who had bought into his own press...They applauded the failure of a hack, who would use the Olympics to line the pockets of his Chicago thug machine buddies.

Oh, and Truthdontmatter still needs to lay off the paint chips.

Fuck no.

Yeah, the olympics are about the most important thing this country needs to worry about right now. Forget the honor of fixing an economy that's choking the life out of us, I want the honor of a bunch of sports games that have zero impact on mine and my child's future.

Last edited:
Even if you are telling the truth, the right CHEERED an American loss.

It was obvious they cared NOTHING about the countries interests and were MORE concerned about seeing our ELECTED president embarassed on the national stage.

You people pretend to care about country but only care about right wing ideas.

You idiot.

that's all you care about? That we were glad the arrogant obama didn't have the pull to get the Games?

What other Pres went to get the games? How many tried and failed?

But it's nice to know that you are talking w/o knowing what you are talking about.

A little reasearch can tell you that getting the Games is nothing more than bragging rights that leads to economic hardship.

Like four years ago. Beautiful place. But heck..when I was on the beach..bums were coming up to tourists and just taking their food and drinks right out of their hands.

Never saw anything like that.

the money is a myth.

The Olympics do more harm than good to each city they are held in.

The jobs are few and temporary. The benefits don't arrise.

so yes, be glad that a city already DEEP in the whole didn't get something that would make it worse.

I don't think sports in general makes all that much money to begin with for the community..relative to what the government invests. Still that's no reason to cheer about losing the Olympics.

We didn't cheer losing the Games.

We cheered an arrogant jackass getting his come upance.

If McCain had gone and failed, the left woulda laughed. You know it and I know it. so lets cut the blather and be happy Chi town won't have to suffer the Games.

Republicans left Iraq with the type of Government Afghanistan had when we invaded Afghanistan. And they think we "succeeded" in Iraq. Too fucking funny.

Americans attend government schools for 12 years. There they are subjected to a process they call "zombification" the end result is a citizen/sheeple which will accept any form of bullshit.

Hallelujah.

Over and out.

Juxtaposed against your signature pic, you post is even more hilarious.

I saw very similar Taliban propaganda in Afghanistan.

Douche.

Last edited:
It wasnt that long ago we had the best schools in the world.

It can happen again.

We just have to tell the right to fuck off and build back our school systems.

The right wants the children uneducated or taught right wing lies.

It can happen again.

Once more you prove yourself wrong.

We had the best before we had the Dept of Ed.

Many conservatives want to get rid of this atrocity forced upon our kids. and open the amount of vouchers.

But the left wants to keep the failed program in place and shut down vouchers to force kids into the same failed public schools that they have had control of for decades.

stop eating those paint chips under power lines.

It can happen again.

You are correct...The Reich wants their RW lies and propaganda spread and not true education.

Notice how they balk at the teaching of slavery in the schools...it never really happened in their world and/or wasn't that bad.

By the way, they claim that the Olympics is ALWAYS a loss in any city its held in. Is this true?

I live here in ATL now and I believe it was a big win for them financially.

It can happen again.

derp.jpg

Why?

How may other presidents suspended their schedules to go pimp to get the Olympics?

People were laughing at a fool who put the prestige of the office out there, for a dubious return....They laughed at a fool who had bought into his own press...They applauded the failure of a hack, who would use the Olympics to line the pockets of his Chicago thug machine buddies.

Oh, and Truthdontmatter still needs to lay off the paint chips.

"She" needs to lay off the paint chips?

If President Obama hadn't done what he did..the right would have been braying about the lost opportunity.

And good on you to call the guy a "Hack". He did his time in college and the senate. You may not agree with him..but he's no "Hack".

Forum List

Back