Meet The Press: Lindsey Graham just advocate for Permanent military bases in Afghan..

Demint offered his support to an unelected dictator in Honduras who took office in an illegal coup.

The US policy was the guy was NOT the countrys leader.

Demint acted clearly against the US interests for political purposes.

Sure there is, but you're stupid to understand.

I would love to hear the brilliant reasons to be in Japan and Germany.

South Korea, I can understand.

but why have multiple ports in Spain, France and Italy?

Seriously? You need this explained to you? You should research the conditions of surrender after WWII.

Al the countries you mentioned gives us logistical and strategic advantages and all the countries have consented to have out installations there. It's imperative to have tactical bases on different platforms all around the world to protect and defend US interest.

The base in the Phillapins got closed, and they are still allies.

Japan and Germany have many, if not most of the same intrests as we do.

Just b/c we negotiated in a treaty that we can have a base there, doesn't mean we need to keep it there.

Let them defend themselves. Allies will let us use what's needed, if a need ever arrises.

Demint offered his support to an unelected dictator in Honduras who took office in an illegal coup.

The US policy was the guy was NOT the countrys leader.

Demint acted clearly against the US interests for political purposes.
I-can-count-to-patatoe.jpg

I would love to hear the brilliant reasons to be in Japan and Germany.

South Korea, I can understand.

but why have multiple ports in Spain, France and Italy?

Seriously? You need this explained to you? You should research the conditions of surrender after WWII.

Al the countries you mentioned gives us logistical and strategic advantages and all the countries have consented to have out installations there. It's imperative to have tactical bases on different platforms all around the world to protect and defend US interest.

Just b/c we negotiated in a treaty that we can have a base there, doesn't mean we need to keep it there.

Let them defend themselves. Allies will let us use what's needed, if a need ever arrises.

Don't bother. Lonestar and Righteous1 are both neo-cons who think the US should have a footprint in every nation of the world.

Remember Rush and Beck being all Happy the US did not get the olympics?

Remember the Tea party event that CHEERED because we did not get the olympics?

Every Olympics ends in the loss of billions of dollars.

Illinois is currently $15 billion in the hole.

Why do you want them to get the Olympics? so they can completly collapse under thier debt? That's the only logical conclusion, if you knew what you are talking about.

I remember it quite well, and how they went on and on about how Chicago had a big crime problem compared to Rio.....lol. Anyone been paying attention to what's been going on in Rio lately?

AND???????

Norquist outright said he wanted this government killed.

You are taking this WAAAAAYYYYY too literally. Calm down.

:lol: Oh gosh..

Way to literally?

They NEVER condem this statement.

The guy ius Still a major leader of the right.

They just ignore he was planning the death of the American government.

The reason they dont condem it is they will follow ANYTHING these people tell them without any thought.

Nothing matters to them but the partys failed ideas.

The country means NOTHING to them.

Nobody was "happy" we didn't get the Olympics. Come on now... now I do remember some people snickering at Obama because he obviously thought that the world loved him and would go his way just because he is Obama.

That's an entirely different matter. I remember the left cheering that anti-war folks and deriding anybody who questioned their rants of "we support the troops, just not the war".

And I love the South, and the Northeast as well.

Wow! How can you say that with a straight face?

Rush cheered the loss , Beck was giddy at the American loss.

The rank and file right was so happy it was revolting

I remember it quite well, and how they went on and on about how Chicago had a big crime problem compared to Rio.....lol. Anyone been paying attention to what's been going on in Rio lately?

Like four years ago. Beautiful place. But heck..when I was on the beach..bums were coming up to tourists and just taking their food and drinks right out of their hands.

Never saw anything like that.

Don't bother. Lonestar and Righteous1 are both neo-cons who think the US should have a footprint in every nation of the world.

At one point we needed to be the main man, the go to guy when shit hit the fan. and needed bases and ports where ever we could get one.

In those days, our planes had propellers and our fleet ran on diesle fuel.

We now fly jets, and use nuclear power. Our jets can re-fuel in the air and we can easily re-fuel ships at see that still use deisle.

I don't know

The military gets fucked so people can say they cut DoD spending. Especailly the Vets.

Like four years ago. Beautiful place. But heck..when I was on the beach..bums were coming up to tourists and just taking their food and drinks right out of their hands.

the money is a myth.

The Olympics do more harm than good to each city they are held in.

The jobs are few and temporary. The benefits don't arrise.

so yes, be glad that a city already DEEP in the whole didn't get something that would make it worse.

Even if you are telling the truth, the right CHEERED an American loss.

It was obvious they cared NOTHING about the countries interests and were MORE concerned about seeing our ELECTED president embarassed on the national stage.

You people pretend to care about country but only care about right wing ideas.

This is what's hilarious.

Republicans left Iraq with the type of Government Afghanistan had when we invaded Afghanistan. And they think we "succeeded" in Iraq. Too fucking funny.

the money is a myth.

The Olympics do more harm than good to each city they are held in.

The jobs are few and temporary. The benefits don't arrise.

so yes, be glad that a city already DEEP in the whole didn't get something that would make it worse.

I don't think sports in general makes all that much money to begin with for the community..relative to what the government invests. Still that's no reason to cheer about losing the Olympics.

Forum List

Back