Meet The Libertarian Presidential Contender Looking To Be The 'Adult In The Room'

Didn't say they were; they own the Libertarian Party and fund its 'think tanks'.
No, they don't own the LP......They've funded CATO, which has become a total joke....Possibly by design.

Koch's "libertarianism" pretty much begins and ends with open borders, which the late great Milton Friedman noted that cannot be in the presence of a lavish welfare state.

No, they don't own the LP......They've funded CATO, which has become a total joke....Possibly by design.

Koch's "libertarianism" pretty much begins and ends with open borders, which the late great Milton Friedman noted that cannot be in the presence of a lavish welfare state.
Shouldn't a real libertarian be more concerned about the welfare state than the open borders?

Shouldn't you be playing with your Legos?
Bastiat would consider using the law to benefit local laborers over foreign laborers as another form of protectionism just as tariffs would protect local goods at the expense of the liberty of the buyer which libertarianism is supposed to be against. I got all the time in the world to fuck around and school you.

They've owned the Party since the late 1970's. They operate an entire media network for 'libertarians'. What is hilarious is their family fortune came from working for Stalin and their pipeline monopolies rely on using immanent domain to steal peoples' land so they don't have to pay market prices for it.

i blame the spineless independents who sway with the wind. When President Trump was in office, and the country was on its way to the roaring 2020s, China Joe allowed the Kung Flu to be released upon the world, just so Joe could be installed into the White House, where he has proceeded with establishment Republican and Independent Joe Munchin, to fuck over the working class citizens. Yeah, if more of you worthless independent didnt sway over to Joe in 2020, the election couldnt of been stolen. Because another 20 million independent voters for Trump would of had him 95 million over Joe's 81 (BULLSHIT) million votes.
Libertarians are halfwits.See Liz Truss.

Too complicated for him. He just wants to sacrifice chickens and assorted neighborhood pets without getting arrested.
More projection. To me sacrificing chickens doesn't seem all that different than consuming the body and blood of christ or praying to a zombie for salvation :dunno:

They've owned the Party since the late 1970's. They operate an entire media network for 'libertarians'. What is hilarious is their family fortune came from working for Stalin and their pipeline monopolies rely on using immanent domain to steal peoples' land so they don't have to pay market prices for it.
Even though the younger ran in the veep spot years ago, and they donated a lot back then, that doesn't mean that they own the party.

They operate an entire media network for 'libertarians'.
Which one?

Libertarians are halfwits.See Liz Truss.

Libertarians are politics for the disinterested... Sounds great, live independently and fuck the Government...​

In reality it means investing less into your country... Crumbling roads, Health systems falling apart, poor education, bad policing cause they under resourced and badly trained,..... But rich people keep more and poor people will eventually end up paying for it...

I'm trying to. You clowns would rather complain and call names. Oddball just defended protectionism and then responded emotionally when I called him out.

Here, argue with this.
1708706011413.png

Even misdemeanors since they cannot be corrected. Do you take a rabid dog and allow it to bite people over and over again? Why is it that some people feel that they can take the rights away from other people, and not have to pay for the crime? Once maybe, twice, okay, but 3 times you fuck someone over, then you need to be permanently removed from society...

I do not see being caught shoplifting petty items being a capital offense.

Libertarians are politics for the disinterested... Sounds great, live independently and fuck the Government...​

In reality it means investing less into your country... Crumbling roads, Health systems falling apart, poor education, bad policing cause they under resourced and badly trained,..... But rich people keep more and poor people will eventually end up paying for it...
StrawmanArmy.jpg

Forum List

Back