Meet the green who doubts ‘The Science’

"guilty idle rich" Jethro? You really know nothing about the Kennedys. Rich, yes. Idle...NEVER. Look up the word 'vigor'

Growing up a Kennedy...Joe Sr. did not pamper his children…He gave them the best education and demanded they contribute to society and be positive citizens. Each night at the dinner table, every child was required to start a discussion of a current event, speak about it and be able to answer questions. There was no TV watching, there were books and newspapers to read.

President Kennedy was a speed reader. He could read at 1,200 words a minute. When he was President, he would read every national newspaper 'cover to cover' before his daily briefing.

I heard Maria Shriver talk about her mother Eunice. Even as a married adult when her mom walked into the room Maria would quickly grab a book or magazine out of habit. She knew her mother would make a comment if she were doing nothing.

Maria' friend, Oprah Winfrey was invited to the family compound in Hyannis Port for a family gathering. Oprah ended up hiding in a closet because she was so worn out from all the competitive events and non-stop activity.

Yes DUD, I defend the Kennedys. I always will.

You on the other hand constantly defend Boooooooooooooooosh. Now THAT is "guilty idle rich" personified.

Hey Jethro, I see your 'Thanks' at the bottom of westfall's post. The one where he says 'every piece of legislation that is passed to "regulate" the "industry" was promulgated by the very corporations that are being regulated'

HOW does your little Jethro mind accept THAT as truth, yet you deny those SAME corporations are spending millions of dollars, lobbying and applying political pressure to distort, misinform and obfuscate the climate debate and try to discredit, dismiss and derail the REAL scientists? Was it the lobotomy, or did Uncle Jed pull a 'Cheney"?

LOL, ok....So he taught them about smuggling liquor then?
:lol:

Says the child... still unable to provide even a sliver of of substance in your posts?

Fuck head i have more substance in my toenail clippings than all of your ramblings on top of another....:lol:

Not going to explain your lying then? okay looks like i have to embarrass you again..:lol:

Oh please bfgrn tell me about myself again... Tell me how I couldn't have ever been a liberal... Tell me how You know how I am, and all that really amazing power you have...

Fucking idiot LOL...

BTW, its wrong to use an entire tract of someone else's speech and not properly attribute it douchebag.......

So did you write that long winded bullshit story?

Oh please bfgrn tell me about myself again... Tell me how I couldn't have ever been a liberal... Tell me how You know how I am, and all that really amazing power you have...

Fucking idiot LOL...

BTW, its wrong to use an entire tract of someone else's speech and not properly attribute it douchebag.......

Here's the scoop pea brain. If you want to go back and pull up that thread, go right ahead. It will only show that you are a liar and a dolt. But be aware, I will not do a long drawn out back & forth like the other guy on that thread that was dissecting you.

You COULDN'T be a liberal if you wanted to. You lack the cognitive skills and the intrinsic intelligence to see and understand the depth and scope of issues...so, it's a long hand way of saying you are a right wing pea brain. I am convinced it is mostly genetic, so don't feel bad, it's not your fault.

But I'm a nice guy, so I will give you an exercise to help you improve. See if you can pick out the key words that answer one of your question:

If you are a geologist, then this segment of RFK Jr's speech should be crystal clear for you to understand and digest.

Fucking idiot LOL...

Here's the scoop pea brain. If you want to go back and pull up that thread, go right ahead. It will only show that you are a liar and a dolt. But be aware, I will not do a long drawn out back & forth like the other guy on that thread that was dissecting you.

You COULDN'T be a liberal if you wanted to. You lack the cognitive skills and the intrinsic intelligence to see and understand the depth and scope of issues...so, it's a long hand way of saying you are a right wing pea brain. I am convinced it is mostly genetic, so don't feel bad, it's not your fault.

But I'm a nice guy, so I will give you an exercise to help you improve. See if you can pick out the key words that answer one of your question:

If you are a geologist, then this segment of RFK Jr's speech should be crystal clear for you to understand and digest.

I was talking about this thread this time fuckhead....LOL

BTW, the other guy you mentioned... Why not say that it was the guy who until now ran to your rescue every time you got your ass handed to you?? LOL, And you argued far longer than he did in that thread tool...:lol:

Guilt making you paranoid? :lol:

Okay so where is the link and the obvious point that its someone else's speech? Why did you bury that point in the middle of your blather?

Attribution is a clear and unambiguous statement making it clear who wrote or where you got what you are citing... But then an old school liar and quote cutting fraud like you wouldn't understand that would you...

(excerpted from longer post):
Yes I am a scientist, I am a geologist by trade. I started as a big believer in AGW till I did some actual research on the subject. Then because I DO have a scientific background it became very obvious very quickly that what was being said was wrong. I did not know that it had devolved to the level of actual fraud till about two years ago. Then it was confirmed by CLIMATEGATE. So I can say with a very high degree of certainty what is correct and what is not correct.

It is people like you that convinced me. I didn't have a clue which side was right at the beginning. But the more I read, the more I sensed that the skeptics were making a much stronger case than the warmers and most of the skeptics didn't have a dog in the fight while many/most of the warmers did.

Then I started seeing scientists here and there objecting to being included as part of the 'consensus' for AGW. That should have raised red flags for everybody.

And then I saw how visciously Senator Inhofe's list of more than 400 respected and well credentialed scientists who are skeptics has been savaged by the AGW religionists. And how many of those 400+ scientists, like you, started out as warmers but found that the science just didn't hold up.

In all thngs scientific, an open mind is a pretty good thing to have. :)

In all things an open mind is an ESSENTIAL thing to have!

Fucking idiot LOL...

BTW, the other guy you mentioned... Why not say that it was the guy who until now ran to your rescue every time you got your ass handed to you?? LOL, And you argued far longer than he did in that thread tool...:lol:

Okay so where is the link and the obvious point that its someone else's speech? Why did you bury that point in the middle of your blather?

Attribution is a clear and unambiguous statement making it clear who wrote or where you got what you are citing... But then an old school liar and quote cutting fraud like you wouldn't understand that would you...

Here's you new assignment pea brain...go find any instances where he and I talked other than the few times on that thread.

As far as a link, this is what happens when pea brains like you obtusely butt in with no knowledge of the pretext.

Post 125

And then I saw how visciously Senator Inhofe's list of more than 400 respected and well credentialed scientists who are skeptics has been savaged by the AGW religionists.
-----------------------------

This sentence proves you're no more open minded on the subject than those you're criticizing. Using the phrase "AGW religionists" tags you as someone who ISN'T even handed and DOES have a dog in the fight.

Poor konrad, by using the term dog in the fight she is of course referring to the simple fact that almost all of the warmers have a significant monetary investment in the religion (which is the only way to desribe it now, you have no science so you rely on faith that it is real....that bub is a religion). Phil Jones has recieved 22.6 million from the US taxpayers alone, Mann has recieved over 500k in the last few years etc. All for fraudulent science. And they are probably going to be going to prison for that. Along with a few other frauds.

Accurate? HOW do you know what IS accurate? Are YOU a climatologist, a scientist or a doctor? The truth is SO much of the environmental action being called for by the 'left' and 'environmentalists' parallels action called for to abate pollution. We KNOW that carcinogens and heavy metals like mercury and lead have tremendous ADVERSE effects on humans, fish, fowl and all mammals that breath, drink water are touch the soil.

I urge you to read Robert F. Kennedy's speech. You are welcome to disagree with his politics, but I challenge you to disprove his environmental claims or his indictment of the Bush administration's criminal environmental policies.

I will ask you the same question I asked DUD...You said: 'every piece of legislation that is passed to "regulate" the "industry" was promulgated by the very corporations that are being regulated'

HOW do you accept THAT as truth, yet you deny those SAME corporations are spending millions of dollars, lobbying and applying political pressure to distort, misinform and obfuscate the climate debate and try to discredit, dismiss and derail the REAL scientists?

logo.gif

Bush's sorry environmental record

by Former EPA Administrator Russell Train and former New Hampshire State Senator Rick Russman, both REP members

published September 23, 2004 in the Concord (NH) Monitor

Except in a few instances, the environmental policies of the Bush administration are a disgrace.

As lifelong Republicans who have worked for decades to protect and restore clean air and clean water, we find the turning back of the environmental clock by this administration profoundly disturbing. And New Hampshire suffers from these backward policies.

Republican President Richard Nixon created the Environmental Protection Agency. In his 1970 State of the Union message, he called the environmental cause "as fundamental as life itself." With bipartisan leadership in Congress, Nixon initiated many of the environmental protections we enjoy today.

Republican President George H.W. Bush signed the Clean Air Act of 1990, one of the most protective environmental statutes.

Unfortunately, President George W. Bush's administration is reversing course from 30 years of bipartisan leadership to protect our health and environment.

The administration's policies to promote energy, mining and timber interests with little regard for the interests of common citizens represent a throwback to an era of exploitation. The administration's assault on the environment has increased pollution and health threats in New Hampshire, according to a report by Environment2004.

The administration weakened the Clean Air Act to allow aging power plants to continue spewing sulfur, mercury and other contaminants into the skies. These end up in New Hampshire's air and waters. This pollution from Midwestern power plants and other sources forms smog that threatens the 65,000 New Hampshire residents who suffer from asthma. It falls as acid rain that damages New Hampshire's forests and waters.

Mercury pollution has forced New Hampshire to establish a fish consumption advisory that covers all its lakes and rivers. Infants, children, pregnant women and women of child-bearing age are particularly vulnerable to mercury. Mercury affects a child's ability to learn, most notably impairing memory, attention and fine motor function.

New Hampshire's drinking water is threatened by the Bush administration. Fifteen percent of New Hampshire's public water supplies and thousands of its private wells are contaminated by the fuel additive MtBE. Recent studies show that MtBE may cause cancer, and it makes drinking water smell and taste foul even at low levels, yet the administration has not banned its use.

To pay for the cleanup of this contamination, New Hampshire sued 22 oil companies responsible for MtBE contamination. Nonetheless, the Bush administration's energy bill would block these suits and force New Hampshire taxpayers to foot the bill for cleaning up the state's contaminated drinking water. The industry contributed $338,000 to the Bush presidential campaign and Republican congressional candidates in 1999 and 2000.

Republican Sens. Judd Gregg and John Sununu fervently oppose this policy.

The administration has adopted these and other policies based on the advice of its industry allies instead of the EPA's scientists and experts. Its proposed mercury policy would delay significant mercury reduction until 2018. This was lifted from the utility industry's recommendations while the administration ignored the EPA's children's health protection experts.

This is but one example of the administration disregarding scientific guidance - a radical change from previous Republican and Democratic administrations.

The scientific community is alarmed by the Bush administration's widespread rejection of sound science. The Union of Concerned Scientists, a nationwide organization of eminent scientists declared: "When scientific knowledge has been found to be in conflict with its political goals, the administration has often manipulated the process through which science enters into its decisions."More recently, 48 Nobel Prize-winning scientists wrote in an open letter to the American people that the administration "has ignored unbiased scientific advice in the policy-making that is so important to our collective welfare."

There was no mandate in the 2000 election to weaken and undo our environmental and public health protections. In this year's election, environmental policy needs a full public debate.

Whole article...

Yes I am a scientist, I am a geologist by trade. I started as a big believer in AGW till I did some actual research on the subject. Then because I DO have a scientific background it became very obvious very quickly that what was being said was wrong. I did not know that it had devolved to the level of actual fraud till about two years ago. Then it was confirmed by CLIMATEGATE. So I can say with a very high degree of certainty what is correct and what is not correct.

old fraud loves to say I lie about geology every time I post on it but to date after challenging him to provide us with an example he of course can't produce because, well he is a fraud.

And you complain about the millions of dollars that are being spent by the lobbyists and ignorethe BILLIONS that have allready been squandered. Last time I checked a billion was bigger than a million. But maybe not on your planet.

-------------------------------------

You didn't answer my question.

We only have ONE planet to inhabit. You can call yourself anything you wish, but there are scientific TRUTHS that undeniable, unless you are an apothecary that prescribed calomel and bloodletting to cure George Washington, we know about certain geological sustances that harm human beings.

If you are a geologist, then this segment of RFK Jr's speech should be crystal clear for you to understand and digest. And if you are a geologist, you know the dangers of dumping rock, debris and rubble into a waterways. It should make you very angry...because the 'scientists' and the policies they promote are the SAME 'scientist's you support. It is and will kill human beings!!!

----------------------------------------------

We know a lot about mercury we didn’t know a few years ago. We know for example, that one out of every six, now one out of every three, American women has so much mercury in her womb that her children are at risk for a grim inventory of diseases: autism, blindness, mental retardation, heart, liver, kidney disease.

I have so much mercury in my body, I had my levels tested recently, and Waterkeeper will test your levels, you can send them a hair sample. Mine are about double what the EPA considers safe. I was told by Dr. David Carpenter, who is the national authority on mercury contamination, that a woman with my levels of mercury in her blood would have children with impairment. I said to him, “You mean she might have” and he said, “No, the science is very certain today. Her children would have some kind of permanent brain damage.” He estimated an IQ loss in those kids of about five to seven points.

Well, we have 630,000 children who are born in America every year who have been exposed to dangerous levels of mercury in their mother’s wombs. President Clinton, recognizing the gravity of this national health epidemic, reclassified mercury as a hazardous pollutant under the Clean Air Act. That triggered the requirement that all of those companies remove 90 percent of the mercury within three and a half years. It would have cost less than one percent of plant revenue, a great deal for the American people. We have the technology, it exists, we already require it in states like Massachusetts.

But it still meant billions of dollars for that industry, and that’s the industry that gave $100 million to this president, and about 12 weeks ago the White House announced that it was abolishing the Clinton-era rules and substituting instead rules that were written by utility industry lobbyists that will allow those companies to never have to clean up the mercury. The rules say on their face that they have to clean up 70 percent within 15 years, which by itself is outrageous, but in fact, the utility lawyers who wrote those rules wrote so many loopholes into them that the utilities will be able to challenge them probably successfully and certainly forever and they will never have to clean up any additional mercury.

We’re living in a science fiction nightmare today in the United States of America, where my children and the children of millions of Americans who have asthmatic kids are bringing children into a world where the air is too poisonous for them to breathe. Where my children and the children of most Americans can now no longer safely engage in the seminal primal activity of American youth, which is to go fishing with their father and mother and to come home and eat the fish — because somebody gave money to a politician.

I live three hours south of the Adirondack Mountains, the oldest protected wilderness on the face of the earth. It’s been protected since 1888. We had a right, the American people, to believe that we would be able to enjoy those pristine landscapes, the forests, the beautiful lakes for generations unspoiled. But today, one fifth of the lakes in the Adirondacks are now sterilized from acid rain, which has also destroyed the forest cover on the high peaks of the Appalachians from Georgia all the way up into Northern Quebec, and this president has put the brakes on the statutory requirements that those companies, those coal-burning power plants clean up the acid rain. As a direct result of that decision, this year for the first time since the passage of the Clean Air Act, sulfur dioxide levels went up in our country an astronomical four percent in a single year.

The person who gave me this t-shirt talked about mountaintop mining a few minutes ago. A year ago in May, I flew over the coal fields of Kentucky and West Virginia, and I saw where the coal is coming from. If the American people could see what I saw, there would be a revolution in this country, because we are cutting down the Appalachian mountains. These historic landscapes where Daniel Boone and Davey Crockett roamed are the source of our values and our culture, and we’re cutting them down with these giant machines called drag lines. They’re 22 stories high, they cost half a billion dollars, and they practically dispense with the need for human labor and that, of course, is the point.

I remember when my father was fighting strip mining back in the 60s, a conversation I had with him at the dinner table where he said they are not only destroying the environment, but they are permanently impoverishing these communities because there is no way that you can generate an economy from the moonscapes that they leave behind, and they’re doing it so that they can break the unions, and he was right. In 1968 when he told me that, there were 114,000 unionized mine workers taking coal out of tunnels in West Virginia.

Today there are only 11,000 miners left in the state, and almost none of them are unionized because the strip industry isn’t. Using these giant machines and 25 tons of dynamite that they explode in West Virginia every day, a Hiroshima bomb every week. They are blowing the tops off the mountains, and then they take these giant machines and they scrape the rubble and debris into the adjacent river valley. Well, it’s all illegal. You cannot dump rock and debris and rubble into a waterway in the United States of America without a Clean Water Act permit. So Joe Lovitz sued them, and he won in front of a great crusty old West Virginia judge, Judge Charles Hayden, who recently died. Charles Hayden said the same thing I said, he said, “It’s all illegal, all of it,” and he enjoined all mountaintop mining.

Two days from when we got that decision, Peabody Coal and Massey Coal, who had given millions of dollars to this White House, met in the White House, and the White House rewrote one word of the Clean Water Act. The definition of the word fill that changed 30 years of statutory interpretation to make it legal today as it is in every state in the United States to dump rock, debris, rubble, construction debris, garbage, any kind of solid waste into any waterway in this country without a Clean Water Act permit. All you need is a rubber stamp permit from the Corps of Engineers that, in many cases, you can get through the mail. It has none of the safeguards that the Clean Water Act provides. And this is what we’re fighting today. This is not just a battle to save the environment. This is the subversion of our democracy.

The industry and the great big polluters and their indentured servants and our political process have done a great job, and their PR firms and their faulty [biostitutes] and all these think tanks on Capitol Hill, have done a great job over the past couple of decades of marginalizing the environmental movement, of marginalizing us as radicals, as tree huggers, as I heard the other day, pagans who worship trees and sacrifice people. But there is nothing radical about the idea of clean air and clean water for our children. As I said before, we’re not protecting the environment for the sake of the fishes and the birds and the trees. We’re protecting it for our own sake, because it’s the infrastructure of our communities and because it enriches us.

I didn't answer your question because there really wasn't one. There was a declaration and a challenge but no real question. I too am an environmentalist (I am actually involved in mine site cleanup) so know what I am fighting for because I too have a child. The difference is I know the science that is involved as well. I too have high levels of Hg, Pb, and a whole host of others as well because I've been around it my whole life, long before the detrimental effects were widely known by anyone but the specialists. I hate the corporations that have screwed the people. But as your own post just demonstrated, they are writing the rules. Not the PEOPLE. Change the governement because it really needs to be changed, just realize the Democrats are not your friend any more than the Republicans are.

Here's you new assignment pea brain...go find any instances where he and I talked other than the few times on that thread.

As far as a link, this is what happens when pea brains like you obtusely butt in with no knowledge of the pretext.

Post 125

Nah go do your own digging moron.... And what is the link to? LOL you talking out your ass again LOL.. No thanks see enough of that from you..:lol:

why didnt you include that link above in the post I am talking about then douchebag... Simple thing really...

Posting a tired old speech from the son of a far better man twice does not make it anymore true or accurate... he is a spoiled rich kid living off his dad's name and his trust fund... I would just as soon take his speech to heart as I would believe the Rothschild kid who does the green docudrama's on the IFC channel...LOL Gimme a break man...

When he does something himself then get back with me....:lol:

Post 125

Nah go do your own digging moron.... And what is the link to? LOL you talking out your ass again LOL.. No thanks see enough of that from you..:lol:

why didnt you include that link above in the post I am talking about then douchebag... Simple thing really...

Posting a tired old speech from the son of a far better man twice does not make it anymore true or accurate... he is a spoiled rich kid living off his dad's name and his trust fund... I would just as soon take his speech to heart as I would believe the Rothschild kid who does the green docudrama's on the IFC channel...LOL Gimme a break man...

The link Post 125 is to my post where I asked westfall to read the speech by RFK Jr. and provided a link to that speech. WHAT is so hard for you to comprehend?

If you are talking about the post where I talk about the Kennedy family, it was not from any article. It was from my knowledge of the family I have accumulated over the years reading about them.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr can stand on his own. He is very intelligent and knowledgeable of environmental law and regulations. He is an attorney specializing in environmental law.

Now, I'm getting very tired of your adolescent posts. You need to get over your victim-hood and paranoia.

Post 125

The link Post 125 is to my post where I asked westfall to read the speech by RFK Jr. and provided a link to that speech. WHAT is so hard for you to comprehend?

If you are talking about the post where I talk about the Kennedy family, it was not from any article. It was from my knowledge of the family I have accumulated over the years reading about them.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr can stand on his own. He is very intelligent and knowledgeable of environmental law and regulations. He is an attorney specializing in environmental law.

Now, I'm getting very tired of your adolescent posts. You need to get over your victim-hood and paranoia.

Oh boo hoo crybaby...

ya posted the speech with no obvious attribution, just grow up already... you gave the link albeit late but you gave it. Now you are trying to pretend it didn't happen... Well thats a lie tool, it did happen and you did that.. Now man up and own the mistake and move on.. Trying to pretend a previous link to it is some kind of save all is bullshit and a copout.... Now man up and day "oops I forgot" or continue to act like a dick...

Junior is a spoiled rich kid who has banked on his families name.. And what has he done besides back pseudo-science and liars? Calling him an environmental lawyer is not helping his case any LOL...

No paranoia except from you tool.... You know what you and your pal did and your continued crying backs it...:lol:

Oh boo hoo crybaby...

ya posted the speech with no obvious attribution, just grow up already... you gave the link albeit late but you gave it. Now you are trying to pretend it didn't happen... Well thats a lie tool, it did happen and you did that.. Now man up and own the mistake and move on.. Trying to pretend a previous link to it is some kind of save all is bullshit and a copout.... Now man up and day "oops I forgot" or continue to act like a dick...

Junior is a spoiled rich kid who has banked on his families name.. And what has he done besides back pseudo-science and liars? Calling him an environmental lawyer is not helping his case any LOL...

No paranoia except from you tool.... You know what you and your pal did and your continued crying backs it...:lol:

I am not trying to insult you or name call. You have a mental disorder. Psychology was my major in college. You need to seek professional help. Please take my advice.

Oh boo hoo crybaby...

I am not trying to insult you or name call. You have a mental disorder. Psychology was my major in college. You need to seek professional help. Please take my advice.

Ah I see... So the whole pea-brain thing was you being kind.....:lol:

Well then Mr.psychology major I suppose you missed the part about sociopaths.... Sociopaths tend to avoid any sense of personal ethics or responsibility for any of their actions...yeah kinda like what you just tried to do here... And then there is the whole lying about my links and the sources... Oh and lets not forget you cutting up my quote and attacking the part you cut out..... And of course lying about that repeatedly...

ya see tool, you keep operating under the false assumption you are smarter than everyone else here... And just like so many like you on here, you suddenly whip out an assumed education to try and stifle debate or garner some kind of support with it.. Sorry douchebag, seen this tactic too many times here to buy it...

This kind of thing is almost 100% of the time a sign of a maladjusted teenager playing adult, or a maladjusted adult who still has the teenage mindset....

You cannot bully me with an assumed education you pull out of your hat..:lol:

Oh boo hoo crybaby...

My wife is a PhD psychologist and one of her grad school friends is the director of the Arapahoe County psych department so I would suggest you be very very careful.

Last edited:
that's dunking chair... and it's underwater now thanks to a rise in the sea level. :lol: :p

Well, we can't actually point to a place on Earth, especially one of the threatened Pacific Islands that are underwater but I can give you graphs and charts that show the sea is rising -- on average. Maybe. If you adjust the scale a tiny bit

That has now been debunked:
EDITORIAL: Pacific islands not sinking from global warming - Washington Times

Figures...Most psych majors I've encountered --especially the ones working in the clinical world-- are themselves candidates for a rubber room. :lol::lol::lol:

Well I don't know about that, but based on the last several dozen pages of posts from the member, if he's a psyche major, I'm the Queen of England. I also still have that nice assortment of bridges to sell to anybody who believes it.

Oh boo hoo crybaby...

Well then Mr.psychology major I suppose you missed the part about sociopaths.... Sociopaths tend to avoid any sense of personal ethics or responsibility for any of their actions...yeah kinda like what you just tried to do here... And then there is the whole lying about my links and the sources... Oh and lets not forget you cutting up my quote and attacking the part you cut out..... And of course lying about that repeatedly...

ya see tool, you keep operating under the false assumption you are smarter than everyone else here... And just like so many like you on here, you suddenly whip out an assumed education to try and stifle debate or garner some kind of support with it.. Sorry douchebag, seen this tactic too many times here to buy it...

This kind of thing is almost 100% of the time a sign of a maladjusted teenager playing adult, or a maladjusted adult who still has the teenage mindset....

I tried to tell you, it's not that I am so smart, it's that you are just SO fucking dumb and obtuse. Your narrative just continues along on a monolithic self absorbed path oblivious to, and unaltered by ANY truths.

Example: I showed you that I did not cut out any of your post. It was solely a function of this site. If you do a little research, you will SEE the truth. When a poster hits the 'Quote' button, it re-posts the most recent 'Quoted bys' I believe the number is 2 or 3. And the site eliminates anything before that. Otherwise, every post where the 'Quote' function is used would create a novel the size of War and Peace.

But you, the TRUE psychopath, have mentally twisted it into a personal attack on YOU, and spew a paranoid 'victim' mentality...

Oh boo hoo crybaby...

My wife is a PhD psychologist and one of her grad school friends is the director of the Arapahoe County psych department so I would suggest you be very very careful.

I am not trying to diagnose. I am advising he seek it. gslack, on the other hand has no problem playing psychiatrist.

Last edited:

I tried to tell you, it's not that I am so smart, it's that you are just SO fucking dumb and obtuse. Your narrative just continues along on a monolithic self absorbed path oblivious to, and unaltered by ANY truths.

Example: I showed you that I did not cut out any of your post. It was solely a function of this site. If you do a little research, you will SEE the truth. When a poster hits the 'Quote' button, it re-posts the most recent 'Quoted bys' I believe the number is 2 or 3. And the site eliminates anything before that. Otherwise, every post where the 'Quote' function is used would create a novel the size of War and Peace.

But you, the TRUE psychopath, have mentally twisted it into a personal attack on YOU, and spew a paranoid 'victim' mentality...

Well you got one thing right you are not so smart...

And you seemed to only want to cry about the quote that was cut out... in fact your entire line of BS was regarding that one link and quote... But some reason it was not there at all... Like I told ya then douchebag, you either cut it out deliberately, or you used an accident to your advantage.. Either way it was dishonest to attack something that not in the quote... And to lie about the link and the quote the way you did??? Fuck you, you little POS....

And nice try at lying again tool.... You and your pal spent all night crying about me in another thread to anyone who would listen... That and the way you two tried to badger everyone who disagrees with you in my thread is the personal attack part...

now stop lying if you can...

Whats wrong mr."im more educated so shut up" ? Dig yourself another hole you are going to try and avoid again? Come on brainiac enlighten us to your vast knowledge of the human psyche.... LOL... Got slapped for your bullshit again didn't ya boy...:lol:

Forum List

Back