Meet The 11-Year-Old Who Wants To Be America’s First Lesbian President

What’s the odds of her ‘parents’ looking like this?
DHDFtJWU0AAhJqZ.jpg

Vandalshandle said:
"..because they have an agenda to normalize degeneracy. ...and when they're done normalizing the sexualization of little kids they will move onto something even worse. "

Impuretrash

Please try to stay on topic. This thread is not about the Catholic priesthood.
The Catholic priesthood has been normalized now ?? (Beagle)

it is over your head, Beagle. Carry on.

Vandalshandle said:
"..because they have an agenda to normalize degeneracy. ...and when they're done normalizing the sexualization of little kids they will move onto something even worse. "

Impuretrash

What kind of posting is this ?? I'd say that your understanding of the quote barriers that separate the post are over your head or did you play with other people's arrangement of words on purpose ?? My post was sarcasm by the way. Try again, and this time don't play with the words of others as is written or arranged in their post, and just add your add on the end as it should be.

andalshandle said:
Vandalshandle said:

Impuretrash

What kind of posting is this ?? I'd say that your understanding of the quote barriers that separate the post are over your head or did you play with other people's arrangement of words on purpose ?? My post was sarcasm by the way. Try again, and this time don't play with the words of others as is written or arranged in their post, and just add your add on the end as it should be.

Well, now, Beagel, you should complain to the moderators. The site has developed a glitch and will not allow me to quote in the traditional manner. I have to copy and paste. I have been dealing with the moderators on the problem for the last 3 days, and nobody has figured out why. Until then, this is the only way that I can interact with you. If your panties get that much into a wad, think about finding another hobby.

andalshandle said:
Vandalshandle said:

Impuretrash

Well, now, Beagel, you should complain to the moderators. The site has developed a glitch and will not allow me to quote in the traditional manner. I have to copy and paste. I have been dealing with the moderators on the problem for the last 3 days, and nobody has figured out why. Until then, this is the only way that I can interact with you. If your panties get that much into a wad, think about finding another hobby.
Sounds like you need another site, (3 days really ?), my post are working perfectly.

When are we going to start locking these parents up?

U.S. News - Breaking News and Latest Headlines | HuffPost

lla Briggs, an 11-year-old Connecticut resident, became her state’s first openly gay “kid governor” in January ― and she’s aiming to one day have national and even global impact.

The fifth-grader, who attends the Ana Grace Academy of the Arts Elementary Magnet School in Avon, was elected to the post by 6,400 of her peers from 87 schools across the state. During her campaign, she made LGBTQ youth safety her primary focus, noting that she was inspired by her own experience.

She’s already so invested in public service, she said she would love to become America’s “first lesbian president,” according to the Hartford Courant.

“A lot of kids don’t feel comfortable with who they are and that makes me really sad, because I just want everyone to be happy and be themselves. I like being myself,” Ella told the Connecticut Post in an interview published Wednesday. “I wouldn’t change one thing about me and I wouldn’t change one about anyone else in the whole world.”

That's just eff'd up on so many levels. How can a girl know she's a "lesbian" unless she's actually had sex with another girl?

That would mean this 11 year old child has already had gay sex?

Her parents and teachers should be horse-whipped and the child should receive some psychological help.
So...any 11 year old doesn't know they are hetero until they have sex? Is that what the Rightwing works on?

When are we going to start locking these parents up?

U.S. News - Breaking News and Latest Headlines | HuffPost

lla Briggs, an 11-year-old Connecticut resident, became her state’s first openly gay “kid governor” in January ― and she’s aiming to one day have national and even global impact.

The fifth-grader, who attends the Ana Grace Academy of the Arts Elementary Magnet School in Avon, was elected to the post by 6,400 of her peers from 87 schools across the state. During her campaign, she made LGBTQ youth safety her primary focus, noting that she was inspired by her own experience.

She’s already so invested in public service, she said she would love to become America’s “first lesbian president,” according to the Hartford Courant.

“A lot of kids don’t feel comfortable with who they are and that makes me really sad, because I just want everyone to be happy and be themselves. I like being myself,” Ella told the Connecticut Post in an interview published Wednesday. “I wouldn’t change one thing about me and I wouldn’t change one about anyone else in the whole world.”

That's just eff'd up on so many levels. How can a girl know she's a "lesbian" unless she's actually had sex with another girl?

That would mean this 11 year old child has already had gay sex?

Her parents and teachers should be horse-whipped and the child should receive some psychological help.

Why don’t you know the answer to your question?

Because you are happily ignorant. That’s why.

If I had met the 11 year old JGalt or bear513, would they have been unable to tell me if they liked girls or boys? Or were they already boning chics during recess?

Hmmmmm?

That makes it all even weirder and fucked up. This pre-pubescent child has already determined that she's a sexual degenerate and a pervert.

If I had met the 11 year old JGalt or bear513, would they have been unable to tell me if they liked girls or boys? Or were they already boning chics during recess?

Hmmmmm?

That makes it all even weirder and fucked up. This pre-pubescent child has already determined that she's a sexual degenerate and a pervert.

You didn’t answer the question.

Did you know you weren’t gay at age 11?

Hmmmmm?

Normal children are not aware of their sexual urges until they reach puberty. This kid is just effe'd up. She's probably already been molested by her parents or forced into sex with an adult.

Hmmmmm?

Normal children are not aware of their sexual urges until they reach puberty. This kid is just effe'd up. She's probably already been molested by her parents or forced into sex with an adult.

You are touched in the head.

I had a girlfriend at the age of 10. And I knew that I was attracted to girls by then.

Ignorant nutbags think sexual preference requires a sexual act. Because you are ignorant nutbags.

You won’t even answer simple questions because they blow your point of view clear out of the water.

One more time. When you were 11, were you attracted to girls or boys. Normal people know the answer to this question.

Hmmmmm?

I had a girlfriend at the age of 10. And I knew that I was attracted to girls by then.

Ignorant nutbags think sexual preference requires a sexual act. Because you are ignorant nutbags.

You won’t even answer simple questions because they blow your point of view clear out of the water.

One more time. When you were 11, were you attracted to girls or boys. Normal people know the answer to this question.

I don't have to answer your question because you do not control the narrative here. You are making a feeble attempt to "normalize" that kid's psychological disorder, just as you on the left try to normalize the murder of unborn children, Islam, open borders, and free shit from the government.

The kid is fucked up in the head. She has either already been molested by her parents or a relative, or convinced that she is something she's not.

Hmmmmm?

I don't have to answer your question because you do not control the narrative here. You are making a feeble attempt to "normalize" that kid's psychological disorder, just as you on the left try to normalize the murder of unborn children, Islam, open borders, and free shit from the government.

The kid is fucked up in the head. She has either already been molested by her parents or a relative, or convinced that she is something she's not.

You know if you answer my question, it will destroy your bullshit narrative. That’s something that you can never allow to happen.

It’s cool though. I already know the answer. And I know you were attracted to girls LONG before one let you put your nerdy hands on her.

Do some research. You’ll be able to avoid embarrassment like this in the future.

Hmmmmm?

Way to not-read the links. Outstanding non-action. Beautifully not done anything about.

Hmmmmm?

Nope. He's blowing your fake premise to smithereens. I did the same thing in post 55. You didn't get it then either.

Think of it. Just a few years ago typing "11 year old lesbian" into google would get you arrested.

You know if you answer my question, it will destroy your bullshit narrative. That’s something that you can never allow to happen.

It’s cool though. I already know the answer. And I know you were attracted to girls LONG before one let you put your nerdy hands on her.

Do some research. You’ll be able to avoid embarrassment like this in the future.
Does one have to have sexual tendencies or thoughts about sex in order to have a girlfriend at a young age ??? I had a girlfriend in the second grade, so do you think that I was thinking about sex when holding my second grade girlfriends hand ??? Sex had nothing to do with my relationship with my second grade girlfriend, my 4th grade girlfriend or my 6th grade girlfriend. Not unless kissing or holding hands is considered sex.

Does one have to have sexual tendencies or thoughts about sex in order to have a girlfriend at a young age ??? I had a girlfriend in the second grade, so do you think that I was thinking about sex when holding my second grade girlfriends hand ??? Sex had nothing to do with my relationship with my second grade girlfriend, my 4th grade girlfriend or my 6th grade girlfriend. Not unless kissing or holding hands is considered sex.

Exactly. We agree 100%.

Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back