Meet The 11-Year-Old Who Wants To Be America’s First Lesbian President

You didn't? That's the logical way to think about it. Kids that are 11 don't need to be talking about sex or sexual orientation or anything like that. At least not if not among themselves on the sly. Even then they shouldn't know what they were talking about.

11 year olds aren't supposed to have sex of any kind.

Did you all drink a magic potion where you forgot what it was like when you were 11?

When I was 11, 11 year old boys were fascinated by sex. We'd hide Playboys under our mattresses and hope our parents didn't find them.

Trust me, having scary old nuns screaming at us bout how sex was bad probably made it even more interesting.

When I was 11, there was that 1 lying black kid, "Yeah, I had sex with that 1 girl with the big titties". You know he's lying, but you listen to him anyway because he tells a good story.

Jesus had a plan similar to Pinochet's for them.

Take them out to sea, hang a millstone around their neck and throw them overboard.

Can you actually quote the verse in the bible where Jesus said this? I think your biblical scholarship is a bit off.

Pre-pubescent children have no business doing anything except being children.

To force anything sexual upon them is robbing them of their innocence and should be punished with hanging. (In a perfect world)

This crap is not gonna stand if I can help it.

Let kids be kids, dammit! You can't even do it for that long...you never heard of Peter Pan?

Actually, Peter Pan was a little peverse. He kidnapped a girl because he realized that his followers needed some mothering.

But back to the point... most 11 years olds I grew up with, even in our white, Catholic, sexually repressed neighborhood.... we still were interested in the naughty bits and kept copies of Playboy under our mattresses.

Take them out to sea, hang a millstone around their neck and throw them overboard.

Can you actually quote the verse in the bible where Jesus said this? I think your biblical scholarship is a bit off.

To force anything sexual upon them is robbing them of their innocence and should be punished with hanging. (In a perfect world)

Let kids be kids, dammit! You can't even do it for that long...you never heard of Peter Pan?

Actually, Peter Pan was a little peverse. He kidnapped a girl because he realized that his followers needed some mothering.

But back to the point... most 11 years olds I grew up with, even in our white, Catholic, sexually repressed neighborhood.... we still were interested in the naughty bits and kept copies of Playboy under our mattresses.

No way I could have kept a copy of Playboy when I was 11.

These perverts are offending kids.

LUKE 17:2 KJV "It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that..."

That's true, because Playboy wasn't published until 1953.

You didn't? That's the logical way to think about it. Kids that are 11 don't need to be talking about sex or sexual orientation or anything like that. At least not if not among themselves on the sly. Even then they shouldn't know what they were talking about.

Did you all drink a magic potion where you forgot what it was like when you were 11?

When I was 11, 11 year old boys were fascinated by sex. We'd hide Playboys under our mattresses and hope our parents didn't find them.

Trust me, having scary old nuns screaming at us bout how sex was bad probably made it even more interesting.

When I was 11, there was that 1 lying black kid, "Yeah, I had sex with that 1 girl with the big titties". You know he's lying, but you listen to him anyway because he tells a good story.

Don't flatter yourself. Nobody listens to you.

These perverts are offending kids.

Guy, I don't even want to speculate on your childhood.... normal teens and preteens, on the other hand, had no problem getting a hold of girly mags back in the day. Probably easier now that we have the internet.

Nice taking the bible out of context, though. That's a good one.

That's true, because Playboy wasn't published until 1953.

There were probably some very naughty Papyrus he looked at.

Don't flatter yourself. Nobody listens to you.

I don't tell good stories like that kid did, either.

Matthew 18:8
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Mark 9:42:
And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.

Luke 17:2:
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

When are we going to start locking these parents up?
Why would you want to lock up “these parents”? Makes no non-bigoted sense.
Independent minded kids should be rewarded, not people like you.

Yeah, we need to bring back the hanging of deviant bastards.

Not your garden variety homo, but people who don't care what other people's kids see or do and foist this shit on children.

1 millstone would probably do about 10 of them, amirite?

We're gonna need a bigger boat!
If you do NOT like the multiculturism in USA, and enjoy bigoted nationalism as exists in Saudi Arabia, why don’t you immigrate to Putin’s Russia where other bigoted white nationalists enjoy suppressing human rights for those who dare to think independently?

Not your garden variety homo, but people who don't care what other people's kids see or do and foist this shit on children.

If you do NOT like the multiculturism in USA, and enjoy bigoted nationalism as exists in Saudi Arabia, why don’t you immigrate to Putin’s Russia where other bigoted white nationalists enjoy suppressing human rights for those who dare to think independently?

For one thing, motherfucker, my family's been here a century before the US was formed, and then some! :fu:

I have family nationwide, you?

For one thing, motherfucker, my family's been here a century before the US was formed, and then some! :fu:

This thread still going on?

for a non story it sure getting a lot of posts

Did I stimulate your emotions too much?
If you use your intellect instead, you would realize the MANY Native American cultures were “here” nationwide way way before your white-ass family arrived (unless your ancestry is native).
If your family has European roots, like mine, then don’t complain about others invading your current territory.

This thread still going on?

for a non story it sure getting a lot of posts
The bigots are crawling out of their mental holes!

Did I stimulate your emotions too much?
If you use your intellect instead, you would realize the MANY Native American cultures were “here” nationwide way way before your white-ass family arrived (unless your ancestry is native).
If your family has European roots, like mine, then don’t complain about others invading your current territory.

The fuck I won't when I see my fellow countrymen start suffering because of it.

The Native people are still here, too.

There were only 2-3 tribes here anyway. Plenty of land.

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Where is Jesus talking about gay people there?

Where is Jesus talking about gay people there?

Looks to me like three guys agreeing "we have a surplus of millstones". Good time to buy. :deal:

He was speaking of those who harm children. Those who expose children to foul sexual perversions would certainly count.

yeah, because kids are never going to try to figure these things out on their own.

Hey, for those of us who didn't grow up in cults, in the real world, kids figure out the sexuality thing pretty early.

Heck, back in Jesus Day, you were marrying age at 13.

If you do NOT like the multiculturism [sic] in USA, and enjoy bigoted nationalism as exists in Saudi Arabia, why don’t you immigrate to Putin’s Russia where other bigoted white nationalists enjoy suppressing human rights for those who dare to think independently?

clock_22.gif

Forum List

Back