Meet The 11-Year-Old Who Wants To Be America’s First Lesbian President

Normal children are not aware of their sexual urges until they reach puberty. This kid is just effe'd up. She's probably already been molested by her parents or forced into sex with an adult.

You are touched in the head.

I had a girlfriend at the age of 10. And I knew that I was attracted to girls by then.

Ignorant nutbags think sexual preference requires a sexual act. Because you are ignorant nutbags.

You won’t even answer simple questions because they blow your point of view clear out of the water.

One more time. When you were 11, were you attracted to girls or boys. Normal people know the answer to this question.

I don't have to answer your question because you do not control the narrative here. You are making a feeble attempt to "normalize" that kid's psychological disorder, just as you on the left try to normalize the murder of unborn children, Islam, open borders, and free shit from the government.

The kid is fucked up in the head. She has either already been molested by her parents or a relative, or convinced that she is something she's not.

You know if you answer my question, it will destroy your bullshit narrative. That’s something that you can never allow to happen.

It’s cool though. I already know the answer. And I know you were attracted to girls LONG before one let you put your nerdy hands on her.

Do some research. You’ll be able to avoid embarrassment like this in the future.
Does one have to have sexual tendencies or thoughts about sex in order to have a girlfriend at a young age ??? I had a girlfriend in the second grade, so do you think that I was thinking about sex when holding my second grade girlfriends hand ??? Sex had nothing to do with my relationship with my second grade girlfriend, my 4th grade girlfriend or my 6th grade girlfriend. Not unless kissing or holding hands is considered sex.

Exactly. We agree 100%.

Thanks for playing.
What did we agree about ?

You are touched in the head.

I had a girlfriend at the age of 10. And I knew that I was attracted to girls by then.

Ignorant nutbags think sexual preference requires a sexual act. Because you are ignorant nutbags.

You won’t even answer simple questions because they blow your point of view clear out of the water.

One more time. When you were 11, were you attracted to girls or boys. Normal people know the answer to this question.

I don't have to answer your question because you do not control the narrative here. You are making a feeble attempt to "normalize" that kid's psychological disorder, just as you on the left try to normalize the murder of unborn children, Islam, open borders, and free shit from the government.

The kid is fucked up in the head. She has either already been molested by her parents or a relative, or convinced that she is something she's not.

You know if you answer my question, it will destroy your bullshit narrative. That’s something that you can never allow to happen.

It’s cool though. I already know the answer. And I know you were attracted to girls LONG before one let you put your nerdy hands on her.

Do some research. You’ll be able to avoid embarrassment like this in the future.
Does one have to have sexual tendencies or thoughts about sex in order to have a girlfriend at a young age ??? I had a girlfriend in the second grade, so do you think that I was thinking about sex when holding my second grade girlfriends hand ??? Sex had nothing to do with my relationship with my second grade girlfriend, my 4th grade girlfriend or my 6th grade girlfriend. Not unless kissing or holding hands is considered sex.

Exactly. We agree 100%.

Thanks for playing.

I’m sorry if you cannot comprehend the words I have written. You and I are in complete agreement here.

Having sex or even sexual urges is not a prerequisite for having an attraction to someone or for knowing what ones sexual preference is.

Your argument is with the boneheads who said that this girl MUST BE SEXUALLY ACTIVE in order to know that she is lesbian.

Think of it. Just a few years ago typing "11 year old lesbian" into google would get you arrested.

And today wankers are typing it into USMB thread titles to get clicks. What's your point.

What some of the wags don't get here is that when this kid says she wants to be the first lesbian president, that's TWO future forecasts, not one. Neither applies to the present.

Last edited:

Exactly. We agree 100%.

Thanks for playing.

I’m sorry if you cannot comprehend the words I have written. You and I are in complete agreement here.

Having sex or even sexual urges is not a prerequisite for having an attraction to someone or for knowing what ones sexual preference is.

Your argument is with the boneheads who said that this girl MUST BE SEXUALLY ACTIVE in order to know that she is lesbian.
Define - Lesbianism for us.

Exactly. We agree 100%.

Thanks for playing.

Why do you fuckers think anyone wants to spend any time helping you to understand simple concepts? You
assholes are INTENTIONALLY IGNORANT of people that you think you have some weird religious duty to
fuck with.

Define heterosexyuality for us.

Bitch.

Think of it. Just a few years ago typing "11 year old lesbian" into google would get you arrested.

And today wankers are typing it into USMB thread titles to get clicks. What's your point.

What some of the wags don't get here is that when this kid says she wants to be the first lesbian president, that's TWO future forecasts, not one. Neither applies to the present.

The point is, our society is in rapid decline. What was unacceptable just a short time ago is now celebrated. Almost no behavior is taboo anymore. The only thing I can think of that is off-limits is anything remotely resembling white pride even if expressed as nothing more than reluctance to let whites be ethnically replaced by brown people. That will get you censored from the "nice" part of the internet and get you fired from your job.

The point is, our society is in rapid decline. What was unacceptable just a short time ago is now celebrated. Almost no behavior is taboo anymore. The only thing I can think of that is off-limits is anything remotely resembling white pride even if expressed as nothing more than reluctance to let whites be ethnically replaced by brown people. That will get you censored from the "nice" part of the internet and get you fired from your job.

What a snowflake!

So "our society is in rapid decline" because a message board poster used a bait-click title and you believed it?

Get higher reading standards then. Ain't rocket surgery.

So "our society is in rapid decline" because a message board poster used a bait-click title and you believed it?

Get higher reading standards then. Ain't rocket surgery.

Did the OP also write the multitudes of articles celebrating this kid as a triumph for diversity and tolerance? Including the one at Huffpost? This story is only one of the more tame examples of this new trend of internet-famous "gay" kids.

What a snowflake!

Yes yes you win 10 internet points for your oh so original post.

Exactly. We agree 100%.

Thanks for playing.

Why do you fuckers think anyone wants to spend any time helping you to understand simple concepts? You
assholes are INTENTIONALLY IGNORANT of people that you think you have some weird religious duty to
fuck with.

Bitch.
If you can't talk like an adult, then we are done here.

Exactly. We agree 100%.

Thanks for playing.

fuck with.

Bitch.
If you can't talk like an adult, then we are done here.

You were already done. We agreed and you still tried to troll me.

Fool.

As well it should be. No one wants to work with a racist asshole.

Not to worry, being white, straight and male is still the E-ticket.

When are we going to start locking these parents up?

U.S. News - Breaking News and Latest Headlines | HuffPost

lla Briggs, an 11-year-old Connecticut resident, became her state’s first openly gay “kid governor” in January ― and she’s aiming to one day have national and even global impact.

The fifth-grader, who attends the Ana Grace Academy of the Arts Elementary Magnet School in Avon, was elected to the post by 6,400 of her peers from 87 schools across the state. During her campaign, she made LGBTQ youth safety her primary focus, noting that she was inspired by her own experience.

She’s already so invested in public service, she said she would love to become America’s “first lesbian president,” according to the Hartford Courant.

“A lot of kids don’t feel comfortable with who they are and that makes me really sad, because I just want everyone to be happy and be themselves. I like being myself,” Ella told the Connecticut Post in an interview published Wednesday. “I wouldn’t change one thing about me and I wouldn’t change one about anyone else in the whole world.”

That's just eff'd up on so many levels. How can a girl know she's a "lesbian" unless she's actually had sex with another girl?

That would mean this 11 year old child has already had gay sex?

Her parents and teachers should be horse-whipped and the child should receive some psychological help.

Damn I didn't even think of it that way, yea how the hell does she know she is a lesbo?

You didn't? That's the logical way to think about it. Kids that are 11 don't need to be talking about sex or sexual orientation or anything like that. At least not if not among themselves on the sly. Even then they shouldn't know what they were talking about.

11 year olds aren't supposed to have sex of any kind.

You didn't? That's the logical way to think about it. Kids that are 11 don't need to be talking about sex or sexual orientation or anything like that. At least not if not among themselves on the sly. Even then they shouldn't know what they were talking about.

11 year olds aren't supposed to have sex of any kind.

Did you all drink a magic potion where you forgot what it was like when you were 11?

When I was 11, 11 year old boys were fascinated by sex. We'd hide Playboys under our mattresses and hope our parents didn't find them.

Trust me, having scary old nuns screaming at us bout how sex was bad probably made it even more interesting.

When are we going to start locking these parents up?
Why would you want to lock up “these parents”? Makes no non-bigoted sense.
Independent minded kids should be rewarded, not people like you.

Yeah, we need to bring back the hanging of deviant bastards.

Not your garden variety homo, but people who don't care what other people's kids see or do and foist this shit on children.

Jesus had a plan similar to Pinochet's for them.

Take them out to sea, hang a millstone around their neck and throw them overboard.

1 millstone would probably do about 10 of them, amirite?

We're gonna need a bigger boat!

Last edited:
Pre-pubescent children have no business doing anything except being children.

To force anything sexual upon them is robbing them of their innocence and should be punished with hanging. (In a perfect world)

This crap is not gonna stand if I can help it.

Let kids be kids, dammit! You can't even do it for that long...you never heard of Peter Pan? :aargh:

Forum List

Back