Meet Keith Ellison

One would hope the Dems are smart enough to kick this guy to the curb.

LOL, You must be joking; the Democrats are pack rats when it comes to keeping lunatics around and promoting them to the level of their incompetence. Just look at how long they've kept lunatics like Maxine Waters, Howard Dean and Nancy Pelosi around.

Not to mention the fact a lot of 'em were actually serious about nominating ... (drumroll please) BERNIE SANDERS as a Presidential Candidate :eek:, I mean how fucking nuts do you have to be for something like that? About as nuts as you have to be to nominate Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton I suppose.

What this country really needs is a huge injection of Thorazine to return its politics back to something resembling normal.... Sigmund Freud for President in 2020 "Make America Sane Again!"

One would hope the Dems are smart enough to kick this guy to the curb.

LOL, You must be joking; the Democrats are pack rats when it comes to keeping lunatics around and promoting them to the level of their incompetence. Just look at how long they've kept lunatics like Maxine Waters, Howard Dean and Nancy Pelosi around.

Not to mention the fact a lot of 'em were actually serious about nominating ... (drumroll please) BERNIE SANDERS as a Presidential Candidate :eek:, I mean how fucking nuts do you have to be for something like that? About as nuts as you have to be to nominate Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton I suppose.

What this country really needs is a huge injection of Thorazine to return its politics back to something resembling normal.... Sigmund Freud for President in 2020 "Make America Sane Again!"

You are right of course but one can only hope that Dems with a few working brain cells are smarter than the average Dem.

Silly me. LOL

Democrats Must Scrutinize Keith Ellison’s Anti-Semitic Past And Ties To Radical Islam

Meet Keith Ellison, the future of the Dim party. He is a converted Muslim and anti-Semite who has a long history with Louis Farrakhan.

He will probably be voted the new head of the DNC.

Naturally, Barak Obama is backing him.

A true MORON who spews his putrid opinion on the ultra conservative Daily Caller to label someone "anti-Semitic" to defend the obvious hatred of Jews by Bannon, is pathetic and shows both the stupidity and fear of the idiotic O/P.

Forum List

Back