Medicare running out of money in 12 years.

I really don't think we have 12 more years worth of the current system anyway. So to me it all comes out in the wash, thankfully. I'm gonna throw my two cents in that by 2020, the federal government is absolutely broke without a way to fix it. Which indicates that these programs will go away before their given expiration date above.

I'm convinced that Medicare can be expanded to include preventative care for all citizens and in doing so we can begin to repair our economy. It's all a matter of priorities.

Bring the troops home:

Let China and Japan police the Korean Peninsula;

Let Germany, France and England police Europe;

Let the middle east solve their own problems or continue to kill each other;

Let the Taliban murder their own citizens;

And bring our troops home and provide them with jobs to:

Repair our roads and bridges, expand light and heavy passenger rail - within urban centers and between urban centers - protect our borders, replace the electrical grid; build flood control canals & create water transportation and recreational waterways and prosecute and imprison white collar criminals (i.e. pols, doctors, lawyers and government contractors).

I'm convinced that Medicare can be expanded to include preventative care for all citizens and in doing so we can begin to repair our economy. It's all a matter of priorities.

Bring the troops home:

Repair our roads and bridges, expand light and heavy passenger rail - within urban centers and between urban centers - protect our borders, replace the electrical grid; build flood control canals & create water transportation and recreational waterways and prosecute and imprison white collar criminals (i.e. pols, doctors, lawyers and government contractors).

...and to think this guy probably votes. :eusa_shifty:

As soon as Medicare was passed in the Johnson administration there were thousands of schemes to rip it off just like there are thousands of schemes to rip off all of the road projects, infrastructure projects and every other govenrment funded program.
Conservative estimates put Medicare fraud at over 20% of the program. Amazing that the very scooters that we pay for fat and lazy seniors to ride in around in at age 66 cost the taxpayers on average $1500 more than what the average citizen can buy them for.
Medicare needs to end yesterday. Why I have to fund the health care of wealthy seniors is politics only.
Fund the poor's basic health care needs and end it at that.
These days poverty wears a diaper because they can not vote.
AARP is the biggest and most dangerous street gang in America. Selfish to the core.
Most seniors these days should be ashamed of themselves. They built this Ponzi scheme and ruined it for our kids and grand kids.

Last edited:
As soon as Medicare was passed in the Johnson administration there were thousands of schemes to rip it off just like there are thousands of schemes to rip off all of the road projects, infrastructure projects and every other govenrment funded program.
Conservative estimates put Medicare fraud at over 20% of the program. Amazing that the very scooters that we pay for fat and lazy seniors to ride in around in at age 66 cost the taxpayers on average $1500 more than what the average citizen can buy them for.
Medicare needs to end yesterday. Why I have to fund the health care of wealthy seniors is politics only.
Fund the poor's basic health care needs and end it at that.
These days poverty wears a diaper because they can not vote.
AARP is the biggest and most dangerous street gang in America. Selfish to the core.
Most seniors these days should be ashamed of themselves. They built this Ponzi scheme and ruined it for our kids and grand kids.

A woman I work with - her father received one of those chairs when he was bedfast. He died within months of getting the chair and never used it.
Right now there are 457 of them for sale on eBay. And that is just right now.

Bring the troops home:

...and to think this guy probably votes. :eusa_shifty:

Cede all of our power to China who can be trusted to see to the defense of the United States while democrats recreate the economic structure of Greece within our borders.

A government program funded directly by taxpayer money near failure? Well let's just add another one like Obamacare then. Maybe they can just spend their way out?

End Medicare Advantage the privatized part of Medicaid.
We pay 14% more for that Medicare coverage than we do for traditional medicare coverage.

That is the first logical step.

It was designed to go broke and pull America down with it

Sure it was you abject idiot and what IT is, is Starve the Beast.

Tax Cuts And 'Starving The Beast' - Forbes.com

images

In NY State they estimated that 25% of all Medicare spending is outright fraud.

It's a system designed to fail

Last edited:
It was designed to go broke and pull America down with it

Sure it was you abject idiot and what IT is, is Starve the Beast.

Tax Cuts And 'Starving The Beast' - Forbes.com

images

IN NY State they estimated that 25% of all Medicare spending is outright fraud.

It's a system designed to fail

A good effort for a moron but you cannot deflect from the actual cause of our economic woes - GREED by the Plutocrats and stupidity of people like you. You're willful ignorance only exacerbates your very limited ability to think.

Read the link, STFU, try very hard to relate STB to the leaders of the Tea Party movement and maybe, by some slight electrical anomaly in your brain a light bulb will energize. Dim as it maybe, you may experience a small amount of doubt in the leadership of your party.

Once again: Tax Cuts And 'Starving The Beast' - Forbes.com

If you need help, maybe we can find a graphic novel or an audio version to assist.

Forum List

Back