Medicare running out of money in 12 years.

The Useful Idiots in the Dem Party have been brainwashed into believing that they are immune to systemic financial collapse of our financial system. Social Security is already broke, it has to borrow to make current payments; that's broke, that's bankrupt. Medicare is rift with fraud and waste and there's no incentive at any level to every save a nickel. It's designed to fail. It has a 100% Guaranteed fail mechanism built in

It's really quite funny to think of Wry, TM and Dean fighting over the last can of government issued cat food ration

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqXDm18QdMY&feature=related]I Can't Drive...I'm 65! - YouTube[/ame]

The Useful Idiots in the Dem Party have been brainwashed into believing that they are immune to systemic financial collapse of our financial system. Social Security is already broke, it has to borrow to make current payments; that's broke, that's bankrupt. Medicare is rift with fraud and waste and there's no incentive at any level to every save a nickel. It's designed to fail. It has a 100% Guaranteed fail mechanism built in

It's really quite funny to think of Wry, TM and Dean fighting over the last can of government issued cat food ration

As expected you didn't read the link. You wonder why I continually point out how stupid I believe you are? Because you are.

For the non stupid, I repeat:

Tax Cuts And 'Starving The Beast' Page 3 of 3 - Forbes.com

It only three pages, an easy read and sums up the on-going economic issues for debate.

It's a $450B annual program and 1/3 is either waste or outright fraud and it will double in 10 years

It's the Poster Boy program for Progressive Economic Failure.

As expected you didn't read the link. You wonder why I continually point out how stupid I believe you are? Because you are.

It only three pages, an easy read and sums up the on-going economic issues for debate.

You are assuming that Frank can read.
He uses Dragon Speaks software.

It's a $450B annual program and 1/3 is either waste or outright fraud and it will double in 10 years

It's the Poster Boy program for Progressive Economic Failure.

And the vast majority of that waste/fraud is carried out by private business. Therefore we need to privatize it?

Here's what you should know. This is why Progressives detest Medical Savings Accounts and any personal responsibility around healthcare.

"Overview

The federal government subsidizes medical care for more than 45 million elderly and disabled Americans through Medicare. Medicare is the third-largest federal program after Social Security and defense, and it will cost taxpayers about $430 billion in fiscal year 2010.1 Medicare is one of the fastest-growing programs in the federal budget, with spending likely to double over the next decade and to surpass Social Security spending by 2028.2 Numerous studies suggest that about one-third of Medicare spending is wasted.

At the signing ceremony for the new Medicare program in 1965, President Lyndon Johnson declared, "No longer will young families see their own incomes, and their own hopes, eaten away simply because they are carrying out their deep moral obligations to their parents."3 Since then, taxes to support the program's skyrocketing outlays have grown steadily for 45 years, eating away at the incomes and hopes of young families—exactly the opposite of what Johnson promised.

Medicare's spending needs to be controlled, but high costs aren't the only problem with the program. Medicare reduces individual freedom, and its price and exchange controls increase costs and reduce the quality of medical care for all patients. The program is also subject to high levels of waste, fraud, and abuse.

Polling data that show public support for Medicare do not prove that the program is a success. Such polls reflect the fact that the government has made enrollees dependent on Medicare by taking away their freedom to choose better health insurance options. It is only natural that Medicare enrollees would want to protect the only source of health insurance coverage they have left to them.

Medicare reforms that allow individuals to control their health care dollars would eliminate wasteful spending, would provide enrollees better choices and better medical care, and would do so at a lower cost to taxpayers. Congress should move retiree health care from today's dysfunctional system of central planning to an innovative system based on personal savings, individual choice, and competition. Medicare vouchers and expanded health savings accounts would dramatically improve the nation's health care system."

Medicare Reforms | Downsizing the Federal Government

You are assuming that Frank can read.
He uses Dragon Speaks software.

Yeah, right.

That's why I'm often the first poster to highlight the Liberal Poster Attached Article Disconnect Syndrome, where the post does not have anything to do with the attached article

Frank, go away. You're not only stupid, you're an asshole. You contribute nothing to this message board that a parrot could not do better.

I repeat the link once again, knowing that the stupid and willfully ignorant will not read this short, comprehensive informative outline of Starve the Beast and the CrusaderFrank will continue to post one-lone idiotgrams and quotes from far right sources.

"Starve the beast was a theory that seemed plausible when it was first formulated. But more than 30 years later it must be pronounced a total failure. There is not one iota of empirical evidence that it works the way it was supposed to, and there is growing evidence that its impact has been perverse--raising spending and making deficits worse. In short, STB is a completely bankrupt notion that belongs in the museum of discredited ideas, along with things like alchemy. "

From the link written by: Bruce Bartlett is a former Treasury Department economist and the author of Reaganomics: Supply-Side Economics in Action and The New American Economy: The Failure of Reaganomics and a New Way Forward. He writes a weekly column for Forbes.

Frank, go away. You're not only stupid, you're an asshole. You contribute nothing to this message board that a parrot could not do better.

I repeat the link once again, knowing that the stupid and willfully ignorant will not read this short, comprehensive informative outline of Starve the Beast and the CrusaderFrank will continue to post one-lone idiotgrams and quotes from far right sources.

"Starve the beast was a theory that seemed plausible when it was first formulated. But more than 30 years later it must be pronounced a total failure. There is not one iota of empirical evidence that it works the way it was supposed to, and there is growing evidence that its impact has been perverse--raising spending and making deficits worse. In short, STB is a completely bankrupt notion that belongs in the museum of discredited ideas, along with things like alchemy. "

From the link written by: Bruce Bartlett is a former Treasury Department economist and the author of Reaganomics: Supply-Side Economics in Action and The New American Economy: The Failure of Reaganomics and a New Way Forward. He writes a weekly column for Forbes.

Wahhhh
Wahhhhh
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fuck off

Wahhhh
Wahhhhh
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fuck off

Bruce is not surprising very wrong on several points.

Congress controls spending, not the President. He could have at least mentioned the Budget Impoundment Act of 1974 that neutered the Presidency control over the budget.

Democrat Congress outright lied to Reagan about cutting spending

And Bush41 was NEVER Reagan's handpicked successor. Reagan despised Bush41 and only picked him because the RNC forced him.

When was the beast ever starved?

When?

In closing,

Wahhhh
Wahhhhh
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fuck off, asshole

Frank you are a right wing political parrot that cannot see the big picture. You only see the surface not what lies under it.

Medicare vouchers makes it virtually impossible for medical providers to be prosecuted for medicare fraud :)

Or "Overbilling" which is what the providers cronies in congress refer to it as.

Frank you are a right wing political parrot that cannot see the big picture. You only see the surface not what lies under it.

Medicare vouchers makes it virtually impossible for medical providers to be prosecuted for medicare fraud :)

Or "Overbilling" which is what the providers cronies in congress refer to it as.

I see a program designed to fail and it well on its way to reaching its goal.

I heard the left and right complain about fraud for years. Maybe its time to actually do something about it?

I heard the left and right complain about fraud for years. Maybe its time to actually do something about it?

Google "Medicare Fraud Cases". Some examples:

Texas Doctor Indicted In Record Medicare Fraud Case : NPR

12 Defendants Named In NY Medicare Fraud Cases - Forbes

Medicare Fraud News | Medicare Fraud 101

Google "Medicare Fraud Cases". Some examples:

Texas Doctor Indicted In Record Medicare Fraud Case : NPR

12 Defendants Named In NY Medicare Fraud Cases - Forbes

Medicare Fraud News | Medicare Fraud 101

There's not an estimate that has Medicare Fraud below 20% and the Gubbamint was able to catch less than 1%.

Well done.

Really well done.

The program needs to be totally reformed and revamped.

Forum List

Back