Native American man (Tohono O’odham Nation) murdered by Border Patrol in Arizona.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
This events in this article were painful to read. Raymond Mattia, of the Tohono O’odham Nation was needlessly murdered by the Border Patrol. Yeah, this is choking me up. Illegal sewage that crossed the border was on Mattia's property on the reservation. Mattia called Border Patrol for assistance in getting them off of his property. What happens??? Mattia is shot and killed by the Border Patrol when they arrive. This is unacceptable!!! Now, if Mattia were a certain other race, and we all know what race that is, then we would be seeing non-stop media coverage of this. However, every other race is a second-class citizen compared to that certain race. Getting back to Mattia, what a thing. He calls the Border Patrol thinking he is doing the right thing, hoping the problem will be resolved, and now he is in the spirit world. So sad, so uncalled for. Where is the outrage??? God Bless you Raymond Mattia.

burial-site-field-3187863.jpg

I read 4-5 articles and none of them have much information yet. It appears to be another case where law enforcement starts firing away and then start asking questions after the fact.

People have been protesting these kinds of actions for years now, why haven't we addressed it yet?

I read 4-5 articles and none of them have much information yet. It appears to be another case where law enforcement starts firing away and then start asking questions after the fact.

People have been protesting these kinds of actions for years now, why haven't we addressed it yet?
why does it appear to be that??

you said theres not a lot of info on it,,

This events in this article were painful to read. Raymond Mattia, of the Tohono O’odham Nation was needlessly murdered by the Border Patrol. Yeah, this is choking me up. Illegal sewage that crossed the border was on Mattia's property on the reservation. Mattia called Border Patrol for assistance in getting them off of his property. What happens??? Mattia is shot and killed by the Border Patrol when they arrive. This is unacceptable!!! Now, if Mattia were a certain other race, and we all know what race that is, then we would be seeing non-stop media coverage of this. However, every other race is a second-class citizen compared to that certain race. Getting back to Mattia, what a thing. He calls the Border Patrol thinking he is doing the right thing, hoping the problem will be resolved, and now he is in the spirit world. So sad, so uncalled for. Where is the outrage??? God Bless you Raymond Mattia.

Please do a follow up on this story & post it so our USMB crew can be informed as more info is available.

Let's see if this gets anywhere near the media coverage as the hoax wipping event.
Regardless of what facts comeout this is 100% on Biden and democrats open boarders policy.

You seem to know all the details of this case

Tell us exactly what happened

I'm not defending the Border Patrol in this case but we really don't know what happened and calling it a murder at this point is unfair and unjust. We know the Border Patrol isn't trigger happy or there would be about a million corpses littering the border so why would they open fire on this guy? It remains to be adjudicated.

Forum List

Back