Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

You've yet to name any of those policies. All you do is spout gradeschool level rightwing propaganda clichés.

The data can be found all over this board............including threads I've started about the economy, idiot. Just add another lie to your bed post.

Anyone want detailed stats?.....they can be found in tons of threads by me or Kaz, or Rabbi, or Boedicca, or Eagle, or Crusader Frank, or Listening.....the list is so long I can't even remember all the folks who've thrown tons of stats out there.

SO STOP LYING.

Or don't. No one gives a shit.

So IOW you have nothing.

IOW you've been lobotomize if you can't glean stats from thousands of posts that have already addressed this.

Most people glaze over with stats.....I'm reaching a different audience right now. I can't help you're clueless about that technique. :)

I gave you the stat you couldn't cope with. Median household incomes peaked under Clinton.

If Median household incomes are an indicator of who should be president,

then a Clinton Democrat should be president.

Look everybody!! Just when I thought this stupid ass couldn't get any dumber......he makes this HUGE leap ....with his typical bullshit stupidity he thinks passes for analysis......I can't stop laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Let's get something straight you worthless piece of shit, pond scum. You worthless revisionists who claim the Cold War was won by the Soviet Union and Reagan's economy was a failure should be shamed back into the caves you came from.

Which will happen on election day. Mark my words.:ahole-1:

I've reduced another RWnut to a vein popping meltdown. All in all a good day.

The data can be found all over this board............including threads I've started about the economy, idiot. Just add another lie to your bed post.

Anyone want detailed stats?.....they can be found in tons of threads by me or Kaz, or Rabbi, or Boedicca, or Eagle, or Crusader Frank, or Listening.....the list is so long I can't even remember all the folks who've thrown tons of stats out there.

SO STOP LYING.

Or don't. No one gives a shit.

So IOW you have nothing.

IOW you've been lobotomize if you can't glean stats from thousands of posts that have already addressed this.

Most people glaze over with stats.....I'm reaching a different audience right now. I can't help you're clueless about that technique. :)

I gave you the stat you couldn't cope with. Median household incomes peaked under Clinton.

Look everybody!! Just when I thought this stupid ass couldn't get any dumber......he makes this HUGE leap ....with his typical bullshit stupidity he thinks passes for analysis......I can't stop laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Let's get something straight you worthless piece of shit, pond scum. You worthless revisionists who claim the Cold War was won by the Soviet Union and Reagan's economy was a failure should be shamed back into the caves you came from.

I've melted you down alright, LMAO. I've burned you to a crisp.

Anytime you feckless libs use the word meltdown, I know I'm not only winning the debate but getting under your skin.:ack-1:

Ze polls, ze polls.......they support ME, not you, dummy.

:dance:

So IOW you have nothing.

I've melted you down alright, LMAO. I've burned you to a crisp.

Anytime you feckless libs use the word meltdown, I know I'm not only winning the debate but getting under your skin.:ack-1:

Ze polls, ze polls.......they support ME, not you, dummy.

:dance:

Thanks for bumping my posts.

Obama is the reason the middle class has less in their pockets.

PERIOD.

Obama is the reason the middle class has less in their pockets.

PERIOD.

Of course, according to the highly partisan GOP folks he is. He's the reason for everything bad that has happened since he was elected.

And no matter how many liberals spin it differently, median income is STILL down under Obama. STILL DOWN.

I'm too lazy to search through this thread, but has it been pointed out that both the Current Population Survey and the American Community Survey have shown an increase in median household income from 2012 to 2013 (the most recent available data)?
Income and Poverty in the U.S. 2013 (CPS data)
Household Incomes (ACS data)

So I see you haven't even acknowledged the fact in the OP, yet you're very involved in the liberal spin.

See America, this is a gentleman that worked at the BLS. And I must say, he is a nice guy, but....

No bias at the Bureau of Labor Statistics my ass. :)

I'm too lazy to search through this thread, but has it been pointed out that both the Current Population Survey and the American Community Survey have shown an increase in median household income from 2012 to 2013 (the most recent available data)?

So I see you haven't even acknowledged the fact in the OP, yet you're very involved in the liberal spin.
What spin? Of course incomes are down since the recession.

See America, this is a gentleman that worked at the BLS. And I must say, he is a nice guy, but....

Where's the bias? True or false: While median household incomes went down due to the recession they have started to recover as of 2012?

Where's the bias? True or false: While median household incomes went down due to the recession they have started to recover as of 2012?

You don't see the spin in that???????????

Did I see you making those excuses midway for Bush????/ No, I'm sure you didn't. And Bush sure as hell had a lot of good excuses (i.e. Al Q tried to bring economy to its knees).

Even after all the disadvantage Bush had, when it was over he still managed to put more in the pockets of the middle class then Obama.

It's that simple.

You don't see the spin in that???????????
Nope. And neither do you. You just like to shout "spin" and "bias" for things you don't have an answer to without actually saying what the spin or bias is supposed to be.

Did I see you making those excuses midway for Bush????/ No, I'm sure you didn't. And Bush sure as hell had a lot of good excuses (i.e. Al Q tried to bring economy to its knees).
What excuses? Median household income went down, but it appears to be going back up again. Not quickly, but going back up. That's a fact. I'm not stating or suggesting any causes or reasons or assigning any credit. What is it supposed to be excusing? And I don't think I ever commented on the topic of median household income one way or the other under Bush.

Even after all the disadvantage Bush had, when it was over he still managed to put more in the pockets of the middle class then Obama.

It's that simple.
Not sure why you had to bring up Bush...or Obama. I didn't.

We've pointed it out on this forum dozens and dozens and dozens of times.....

Oops, I missed your quote in this post, Pinqy! "What spin? Of course incomes are down since the recession."

And Obama has STILL not met the level of putting money in peoples' pockets that Bush did.

That's why liberals, independents, and conservatives agree with the OP.

That simple.

And this still remains one stat Obama can't manipulate.

No matter how hard he or his worshippers try, they can't move the median income to $55,589 like Bush did.

And the entire global economy is starting to sink, so that means O's median income numbers will go down more.

And this still remains one stat Obama can't manipulate.

No matter how hard he or his worshippers try, they can't move the median income to $55,589 like Bush did.

And the entire global economy is starting to sink, so that means O's median income numbers will go down more.
So, wait...you're claiming that Obama can (personally???) manipulate the employment numbers, the unemployment numbers, the GDP, but NOT household income? And yet one of the sources of household income is the Current Population Survey, which is the source of the labor force statistics (though BLS does not produce household income data).

How can he manipulate the BEA, BLS, and Census except for that one item of data?

And no matter how many liberals spin it differently, median income is STILL down under Obama. STILL DOWN.

No matter how you spin it the downturn didn't happen on Jan, 2009. Nope, median income was falling before Obama took office. The answer is simple. The economic cycle and the political cycle do not match.

Forum List

Back