Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

I think you can't help yourself. You need some kind of human interaction. This is it for you. As good as it gets.

I'm happy to help. Median income on the rise since 2011. Good subject.

LOL, dumbass. When you finally figure out what's meant my APPLES TO APPLES comparisons, you might be able to have 1% of the clue.

Even high schoolers know why you don't just pull any number out of the air. You have to compare like sets of data to like sets of data.

I'm sure that went completely over your head.

Fact still stands: MEDIAN INCOMES ARE DOWNNNNNNNN UNDER OBAMA.

In order to make apples to apples president to president comparisons, you have to take out all the differing external factors that Obama had nothing to do with,

which you haven't.

They even teach that in Econ 101, so I imagine they covered that when you were working on your fantasy doctorate in Economics lol.

YOU MEAN THE WAY YOU PATHETIC LIBS DO WHEN TALKING ABOUT BUSH???????????????????????

LMAO

Why do you think I put this in the political section.

Thanks for outing yourself. You know damn well that's all you libs do on this board is blame Bush for what's going on now....and blame Bush for what went on under Bush.

Just STFU.

No one believes you dummies.

Kiss your asses goodbye on Nov 4.

USMB nutters love bringing up Bush. Here is an exhaustive piece on his legacy found in "The Economist"...a well known liberal rag.

George Bush s legacy The frat boy ships out The Economist

Most of those Brits are Keynesians, dumbass.

Only an idiot would think The Economist is anything other than left of center.

That's drivel that has nothing to do with the article.

FACT:

Obama has not come anywhere close to the $55,589 median household income that Bush attained for the middle class.

Not even close.

But I appreciate you tools bumping the thread.

The polls have Obummer in the 30s for the economy. Something around 37% or 38% are favorable.

I know you libs are math challenged but that means well over 60% think OBAMA SUCKS WHEN IT COMES TO THE ECONOMY.

I don't know what school you went to but I'd ask for my money back, Loser Loner. You're even dumber than a sack of rocks.

LOL

FACT:

Obama has not come anywhere close to the $55,589 median household income that Bush attained for the middle class.

Not even close.

But I appreciate you tools bumping the thread.

The polls have Obummer in the 30s for the economy. Something around 37% or 38% are favorable.

I know you libs are math challenged but that means well over 60% think OBAMA SUCKS WHEN IT COMES TO THE ECONOMY.

I don't know what school you went to but I'd ask for my money back, Loser Loner. You're even dumber than a sack of rocks.

LOL

Bush had nothing to do with it, unless you're going to claim he controlled the housing market, whose bubble drove that income increase.

If you claim credit for Bush for that, then he gets credit for the crash, and also the lingering devastating effects on the labor market in the real estate sector that are still here.

FACT:

Oh look, median household incomes peaked while Clinton was president.

median-household-income.png

So by all means, let's take your advice, and use your standards, and elect another Clinton Democrat!!

Carbonator has to reach all the way back to Clinton years to try to defend Democrat policies?? LMAO.

Dude, Reagan had done all the heavy lifting on the economy AND on the Cold War. Reagan ended the war and handed Clinton a peace time economy.

I guess you've given up even trying to defend Obama.

Which is a good thing since median incomes are way down under him.

And by all means....grab data from the most big spending LIBERAL Fed Reserve in the country to try to spin your point. LOL.

And even then you can't defend Obama's mess.

LOL

Carbonator has to reach all the way back to Clinton years to try to defend Democrat policies?? LMAO.

Dude, Reagan had done all the heavy lifting on the economy AND on the Cold War. Reagan ended the war and handed Clinton a peace time economy.

You just reached back to Reagan.

That's in response to YOUR attempt to deflect from Obama's mess.

Obama's policies are not helping the middle class and everyone knows it.

On top of less in their pockets under O, income inequality is GREATER.

You've yet to name any of those policies. All you do is spout gradeschool level rightwing propaganda clichés.

You've yet to name any of those policies. All you do is spout gradeschool level rightwing propaganda clichés.

The data can be found all over this board............including threads I've started about the economy, idiot. Just add another lie to your bed post.

Anyone want detailed stats?.....they can be found in tons of threads by me or Kaz, or Rabbi, or Boedicca, or Eagle, or Crusader Frank, or Listening.....the list is so long I can't even remember all the folks who've thrown tons of stats out there.

SO STOP LYING.

Or don't. No one gives a shit.

The data can be found all over this board............including threads I've started about the economy, idiot. Just add another lie to your bed post.

Anyone want detailed stats?.....they can be found in tons of threads by me or Kaz, or Rabbi, or Boedicca, or Eagle, or Crusader Frank, or Listening.....the list is so long I can't even remember all the folks who've thrown tons of stats out there.

SO STOP LYING.

So IOW you have nothing.

SO STOP LYING.

So IOW you have nothing.

IOW you've been lobotomize if you can't glean stats from thousands of posts that have already addressed this.

Most people glaze over with stats.....I'm reaching a different audience right now. I can't help you're clueless about that technique. :)

SO STOP LYING.

So IOW you have nothing.

IOW you've been lobotomize if you can't glean stats from thousands of posts that have already addressed this.

Most people glaze over with stats.....I'm reaching a different audience right now. I can't help you're clueless about that technique. :)

I gave you the stat you couldn't cope with. Median household incomes peaked under Clinton.

If Median household incomes are an indicator of who should be president,

then a Clinton Democrat should be president.

SO STOP LYING.

So IOW you have nothing.

I gave you the stat you couldn't cope with. Median household incomes peaked under Clinton.

If Median household incomes are an indicator of who should be president,

then a Clinton Democrat should be president.

Look everybody!! Just when I thought this stupid ass couldn't get any dumber......he makes this HUGE leap ....with his typical bullshit stupidity he thinks passes for analysis......I can't stop laughing so hard my sides hurt.

Let's get something straight you worthless piece of shit, pond scum. You worthless revisionists who claim the Cold War was won by the Soviet Union and Reagan's economy was a failure should be shamed back into the caves you came from.

Which will happen on election day. Mark my words.:ahole-1:

Oh and I forgot to mention............Carb is scared to death to even defend Obama even more. Next he'll reach all the way back to President Gilmore to try to make his point.

Forum List

Back