Median Household Incomes D O W N under Obama! I Do Mean D-O-W-N

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Despite manipulation of economic statistics by libs to pretend the economy is great, everyday Americans know better. There is malaise in the air. All Americans have to do is look at their own household incomes. Study after study shows those median incomes are down under Obama. Many say it's an average of about $4,000 less.

Obama s Economy We ve Fallen And We Can t Get Up - Investors.com

I loved it when Obama said the economy was the best it's been in years. I stood there like a deer in the head lights, thinking this ain't china bitch. Maybe that's the 57th state he was referring to.

There's a reason libs won't touch this topic. They know they can't even spin it, let alone lie about it.

Only the Wall Street Fatcats have done well in this Obomination. Which is crazy ironic, considering how much his Communist/Progressive sycophants are supposed to hate Wall Street. I actually see some of the ole USMB OWS wankers now boasting about record Wall Street profits. Such dishonest hypocrites. We're actually experiencing record poverty. Almost 100 Million Citizens are not working at all. That's the reality.

Last edited:
It's great if the 1% will trickle on you..

They do when the policies are not rooted and architected in sticking it to the Wealthy when in reality, the only ones who get hit are the Middle Class. Economic policies rooted in corporate cronyism, redistribution, and punishing the wealth only lead to the deterioration of The Middle Class. Further, many of the icons the Left admires had no use or room for the Middle Class.

Only the Wall Street Fatcats have done well in this Obomination. Which is crazy, ironic considering how much his Communist/Progressive sycophants are supposed to hate Wall Street. I actually see some of the ole USMB OWS wankers now boasting about record Wall Street profits. Such dishonest hypocrites. We're actually experiencing record poverty. Almost 100 Million Citizens are not working at all. That's the reality.

1 Percent Elites ("Limousine Liberals") are the worst kind possible. Do as they say, not as they do.

Income will remain down as long as educate cost is high and illegals are employed and companies and individuals hire them, and they are allowed to operate as self employed...
But this problem is not just Oblama's doing since every president since Carter has had this problem. It will never go away since that is how the rich want it played out...
But if it makes you feel superior(?) or sedate to blame just one person, by all means do, it shows us your true single minded focus...

Last edited:

Oh, and dumb ass....very few people have ever heard of the LEFT leaning organization you used to continue your HACK posts.

But more importantly, if you actually knew how to read data, you'd see the problems right in their report.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back