Media Matters targeting radio stations

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. It's not like you'd ever condemn any wrongdoing on the left, anyway.

Buh-bye.

You can pull the "you're biased" nonsense if you like. It doesn't help your point though.

I have no love for Media Matters. I don't care about them, I don't think they're important, I don't read their website.

I do work for political 501c3s frequently, and know the law very well, though.
Yeah, that's handy, isn't it?

Not really. It's actually pretty annoying.

I much prefer to work directly for candidates or parties.

You can pull the "you're biased" nonsense if you like. It doesn't help your point though.

I have no love for Media Matters. I don't care about them, I don't think they're important, I don't read their website.

I do work for political 501c3s frequently, and know the law very well, though.
Yeah, that's handy, isn't it?

Not really. It's actually pretty annoying.

I much prefer to work directly for candidates or parties.

Yeah, you didn't get my meaning.

Yeah, you didn't get my meaning.

No, I did. You implied that I was lying. I chose to ignore that, and respond literally.
Anyone can say anything on the internet.

Of course. That's why I didn't try to reply to your implication that I was lying.

I can't prove to you that I do have real-world knowledge of this. If you chose to believe that I'm lying, there's nothing I can do about it - and I don't really care whether or not you do believe me, anyway.

Generally, the way I see it, is that I believe people until they're proved wrong, for the sake of argument. But you're welcome to see it however you want.

No, I did. You implied that I was lying. I chose to ignore that, and respond literally.
Anyone can say anything on the internet.

Of course. That's why I didn't try to reply to your implication that I was lying.

I can't prove to you that I do have real-world knowledge of this. If you chose to believe that I'm lying, there's nothing I can do about it - and I don't really care whether or not you do believe me, anyway.

Generally, the way I see it, is that I believe people until they're proved wrong, for the sake of argument. But you're welcome to see it however you want.
Fair enough. :beer:

Until we know the content of the secret meetings, we'll never know, will we?

Not that Holder or the IRS would prosecute.

So, you're saying you've got nothing but rumors and conspiracy theories.

What do you think they could possibly be talking about that would violate the 501c3 rules?
We're just going to have to agree to disagree. It's not like you'd ever condemn any wrongdoing on the left, anyway.

Buh-bye.
Run away, coward.

So, you're saying you've got nothing but rumors and conspiracy theories.

What do you think they could possibly be talking about that would violate the 501c3 rules?

Buh-bye.
Run away, coward.
I'm sorry, did an inconsequential pussy flapping the tiny shreds of his destroyed ego say something important?

Guess not. :lol:

Meanwhile, rightwinger wants to arm wrestle you for a nice steaming pile of Obama shit to eat. I told him you'd put up a fight for it.

The tax exempt Media Matters is now buying radio messages targeting individual radio stations by name that carry the Rush Limbaugh show. What's going on?
They hate freedom of speech.

And you hate theirs. :lol:

Difference is no one on the right believes just because they disagree with Media Matters means we must silence them and threaten those who refuse to help silence them! The difference between freedom and tyranny is just that simple. And silencing political opponents is a must for the left who believe they are so....noble-y and all, that forcibly silencing their political opponents is actually doing people a favor by protecting them from speech they deem just too dangerous to allow others to hear. The left believes they have an inherent right to control even what people will be allowed to KNOW, much less allowed to SAY and forcibly silencing others just business as usual. Especially given the fact the left views people as being little more than cows who exist to be led around by their noses and MOO when ordered to do so. Not my opinion on that -but straight from leftists themselves about why controlling the dissemination of information, including what people are even allowed to say, is critical to their agenda. Individual rights and liberalism are not compatible -which is why they are each under constant assault on numerous fronts by the left from the right to bear arms, freedom of religion including the right to live in accordance with those beliefs to free speech, etc. The left intends to replace them with group fights -which is just code for stripping power from the people and creating a ruling elite. Of course, they intend to be that ruling elite and see us as nothing but their herd of cows.

I want everyone to see and hear what Media Matters says and does-the right isn't the side that fears and loathes a free and open debate of ideas and opinions. That is the authoritarian, totalitarian loving left that does. That fact should never be a surprise to anyone. Totalitarian and authoritarian governments, dictatorships, communist regimes etc. are all left wing and they can't stay in business unless the people they view as cows are systematically stripped of power and individual rights. And freedom of speech, the right to publicly express an opinion is top of their list to destroy.

Media Matters is trying to silence Limbaugh by threatening to destroy the small local businesses that advertise on his show, figuring they are too small to withstand their intimidation and blackmail without taking a huge financial loss. Problem is they are using out of area people to lie and pose as local consumers and customers. These small businesses and local stations have caught on. Unlike the past when businesses would cave to these kinds of anti-freedom, fascist tactics, these small businesses aren't buckling, the local stations aren't buckling and small businesses all over the country are joining together to fight back to protect their rights to operate their businesses free from the threat of intimidation from the monsters attempting to control political speech in this country.

What Media Matters is doing makes a mockery of their tax exempt status, and it is beyond insulting that i am being forced as a taxpayer to actually subsidize their fascist attack on free speech. I have contacted my Senator and Congressman demanding Media Matters be stripped of its tax exempt status. I don't want them forcibly silenced but how dare our government force me as a taxpayer to actually fund these little fascist bastards!

Last edited:
Lush Rimbaugh doesn't have a right to have a radio show.
They don't have a right to demand his silence either 1st amendment is a bitch, and he's rich enough to pay for his own soapbox and other people will pay to have him speak on their transmitters and millions more choose to listen.

Mediasplatters is adamant in denying all those people their rights because it offends their imagined right of not being offended, AND thwarts their ability to help forward fascism in secret.

Of course they have the right to demand his silence. They are exercising their freedom of speech.

They may demand, but they have no right to expect government to force compliance with their demands.

The latest Hush Rush campaign has failed just like all the others. As it turns out out of the more than 100 advertisers who withdrew advertising from Limbaugh's show, few of them were advertisers in the first place.

Liberals fail again.

They don't have a right to demand his silence either 1st amendment is a bitch, and he's rich enough to pay for his own soapbox and other people will pay to have him speak on their transmitters and millions more choose to listen.

Mediasplatters is adamant in denying all those people their rights because it offends their imagined right of not being offended, AND thwarts their ability to help forward fascism in secret.

Of course they have the right to demand his silence. They are exercising their freedom of speech.

They may demand, but they have no right to expect government to force compliance with their demands.

Of course. Why do you assume that Media Matters is "expecting government to force compliance with their demands"?

Of course. Why do you assume that Media Matters is "expecting government to force compliance with their demands"?
Hmmmm... Because they got help with Glenn Beck in the past? It failed mind you.

Because someone with MM knows someone who knows someone who is acquainted with someone who knows someone who volunteers for the Obama campaign.

You obviously don't have Clue #1 what a Right is, in The United States Of America.

Perhaps you can point out this Right in the Constitution that wingnuts claim to love.

I'll tell you what a Right is not, Ass Hat. An Entitlement. You contribute to Knocking Rush off the Air because of your Bias of what you have no control over, and I will make it My Mission to Target Anything and Everything connected to the Campaign, Scum Bucket. You think it okay to dictate to me what my Rights are, while censoring my Interests? You do not understand cause and effect. Don't piss yourself, it won't save you from the consequences of your actions. Times are changing, people know when they are being fleeced and manipulated. The Free Ride is soon enough out of reach.

The Constitution is chock full of "entitlements". Our country is founded on "entitling" it's citizens. If you do not believe in the "entitlements" granted us then get the fuck a move on to some country where there are no entitlements.

I think we'd prefer to take OUR country back instead-and by God, that's what we are going to do, and we are going to do that, WHATEVER IT TAKES, HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES. When that's done, I really do not give a rat's ass how hard the lid gets slammed down on the political Left, or whether every single slimy, corrupt, fascist tactic the Left ever even THOUGHT of using is used against them! Rest assured, the day of reckoning is coming, and likely sooner than you imagine.

Forum List

Back