Governor Etchy Sketchy

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Aohsm8fCAAA6VYh.jpg

Thing is, he has proven this to be true. He really doesn't know what he believes until someone tells him. Every morning, along with his poached egg and toast, he's given his passionately held beliefs. Tomorrow, he'll be given new passionately held beliefs.

Don't like Mittens?

Stick around cuz he changes just about every day!

Gawd help us when he goes up against another head of state. WE will be the toast that morning.

Good deal!!! I want a candidate who wants to represent the people who vote for him and his ideas, and who will remain flexible with the changing of the times. He is the perfect, imperfect, candidate and I hope he wins. He is a principled man.

Good deal!!! I want a candidate who wants to represent the people who vote for him and his ideas, and who will remain flexible with the changing of the times. He is the perfect, imperfect, candidate and I hope he wins. He is a principled man.

Governor Etchy Sketchy is obviously not the right guy to do it, but I agree -- the 30 year long, so-called Reagan revolution's no compromise stance has led to lower wages, massive deficits, outsourced jobs, a disparity of wealth not seen since just before the Great Depression -- what happened, did you stop drinking the Fox kool-aid?

"on these principles there will be no compromise." ~ Ronald Reagan, First Inaugural Address 20 January 1981

Forum List

Back