Media Matters targeting radio stations

So, the fact that they have meetings with White House staff means they're trying to legislate talk radio?

That's your "evidence" to back up your claims?

daveman is a fool. And he doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

I think Davey believes he is a victim of the "liberal" influence in America. The truth, as I see it, is that he hasn't had a rewarding life. Average to below average looks didn't help. I suspect some kind of childhood illness, horrible acne or deformity alienating him and leading to ... Rejections... passed over by women and colleagues over the years has left him bitter and resentfull. He justifies his hatred of more attractive people as shallow and people not, like him, deserving of "gods grace". He sees himself as the true American but doesn't feel appreciated as such. Having fallen into the trap of calling all that represent, in his mind, the cause of his pain ..."liberals".. he can justify his anger with them. An interesting thing he does is attack with a mirror. Fascinating...that he thinks of a mirror as a weapon. Telling. Apparently he sees the mirror as something to fear. It's difficult without really knowing someone why they are so negative but what is clear and obvious to most readers is Dave's bitterness and anger. I would guess he doesn't see himself as bitter..just irritated by his chosen enemies, the evil "liberals". My advice is for him to stop listening to and watching those that feed into and prey on his resentments. Your life is what you make it Dave..not what someone else thinks or tells you it should be and who to blame if you are unhappy.

Yes Dave...I'm talking to you.

Well, he has previously admitted that he was aimless well into his 20s, and finally joined the Air Force because that was basically his only option. So he couldn't make it in the market-based economy and had to resort to being supported by the taxpayers. He didn't join because of an overwhelming patriotism - just desperation. And now that he has retired, the taxpayers are still supporting him. He's the definition of a hypocrite when it comes to other people's contracts with the government, like Federal workers, Postal employees, etc: "For me, but not for thee". You will rarely find him making a fact-based argument on this board. It's all emotional hatred of Liberals and anyone who also wants to go the government route, like he did. He's a pathetic loser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Huggy lick yogurt off of hobos' feet? America demands to know!

Gross! Don't eat yogurt...never have...never will. Do you know what's IN THAT STUFF?
Apparently, it's the hobo toe jam that makes you like it, then.

So, basically, you've got nothing that says that MediaMatters is trying to use the government to shut down Rush...
Again, they're just using the meetings with the White House to exchange recipes.
So, the fact that they have meetings with White House staff means they're trying to legislate talk radio?

That's your "evidence" to back up your claims?
It wouldn't surprise me. Of course, you'd have no problem with it.
And, what exactly about the 501c3 laws do you think MMA is violating?
I've already covered that.
Well, I'm not going to search for it, so feel free to link to it, or repeat yourself.
So, you're a lazy piece of shit -- and it's MY fault.

Retard.

But since you need to be spoonfed, here you go.
On what basis is Media Matters tax exempt? How is it any different from the NY Times?

Media Matters is "tax exempt" because they're a registered 501(c)3, operating under the rules for that status.

Simple as that.
Not quite.

To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual. In addition, it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.

But no problem. This Administration's Justice Department, which is far less interested in justice than agenda, won't do anything about it.
Predictably, you will claim they're innocent.
I've worked for a few political 501c3s, and I'm very familiar with the laws.
Then you know their activities are illegal. But you'll never admit it.

Media Matters is "tax exempt" because they're a registered 501(c)3, operating under the rules for that status.

Simple as that.
Not quite.

To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3), and none of its earnings may inure to any private shareholder or individual. In addition, it may not be an action organization, i.e., it may not attempt to influence legislation as a substantial part of its activities and it may not participate in any campaign activity for or against political candidates.

But no problem. This Administration's Justice Department, which is far less interested in justice than agenda, won't do anything about it.

Ok, I found your post.

What piece of legislation or candidates has MediaMatters campaigned for or against?
:rofl: I called it.

http://teapartyatperrysburg.blogspot.com/2012/02/obama-campaign-chair-funds-media.html

http://mnprager.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/media-matters-running-obamas-propaganda-campaign-or/

Last edited:
Not quite.

Ok, I found your post.

What piece of legislation or candidates has MediaMatters campaigned for or against?

Tea Party at Perrysburg: Obama Campaign Chair Funds Media Matters

Media Matters Running Obama’s Propaganda Campaign……or? « MN Prager Discussion Group
A couple of blogs!
laugh3.gif

i.e. - a couple of other people's opinions. Why don't you just link to a post from The T? Just as valid.

Dumbass. :lol:

A couple of blogs!
laugh3.gif

i.e. - a couple of other people's opinions. Why don't you just link to a post from The T? Just as valid.

Oh, sorry, I forgot...the only blogs useful for citation are DailyKOS, HuffPo, and MediaMatters.

You're dismissed, tool.

A couple of blogs!
laugh3.gif

Oh, sorry, I forgot...the only blogs useful for citation are DailyKOS, HuffPo, and MediaMatters.

You're dismissed, tool.

HuffPo isn't a blog, but otherwise, I would expect anyone to accept Daily Kos and Media Matters as sources short of independent evidence.

A couple of blogs!
laugh3.gif

You're dismissed, tool.
I challenge you to find one blog that I have posted where I have asserted that it was anything other than that person's opinion.

A couple of blogs!
laugh3.gif

You're dismissed, tool.

HuffPo isn't a blog, but otherwise, I would expect anyone to accept Daily Kos and Media Matters as sources short of independent evidence.
:lol: Of course you would. You're a brainless moonbat. :lol:

A couple of blogs!
laugh3.gif

You're dismissed, tool.
I challenge you to find one blog that I have posted where I have asserted that it was anything other than that person's opinion.

This coming from a guy who thinks his opinion is fact. :lol:

Dismissed, boy.

You're dismissed, tool.

This coming from a guy who thinks his opinion is fact. :lol:

Dismissed, boy.
You're a fucking coward, like you've proven time and time again.

Go collect your gummint welfare check, dope.

A couple of blogs!
laugh3.gif

The left has taught us that blogs are news. So, they're blogs, you accept other ones. What's the criterion that makes them truthy and valid?

Not quite.

Ok, I found your post.

Is this what you meant to link?

There's no law that says donors to MMA can't also donate to or work on Obama's campaign - just that MMA itself can't campaign for Obama.

And this one is just another conspiracy blog.

None of this violates the 501c3 rules.

A couple of blogs!
laugh3.gif

The left has taught us that blogs are news. So, they're blogs, you accept other ones. What's the criterion that makes them truthy and valid?
They have to be from lefty sources, natch.

Ok, I found your post.

There's no law that says donors to MMA can't also donate to or work on Obama's campaign - just that MMA itself can't campaign for Obama.

Until we know the content of the secret meetings, we'll never know, will we?

Not that Holder or the IRS would prosecute.

So, you're saying you've got nothing but rumors and conspiracy theories.

What do you think they could possibly be talking about that would violate the 501c3 rules?

What do you think they could possibly be talking about that would violate the 501c3 rules?
We're just going to have to agree to disagree. It's not like you'd ever condemn any wrongdoing on the left, anyway.

Buh-bye.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. It's not like you'd ever condemn any wrongdoing on the left, anyway.

Buh-bye.

You can pull the "you're biased" nonsense if you like. It doesn't help your point though.

I have no love for Media Matters. I don't care about them, I don't think they're important, I don't read their website.

I do work for political 501c3s frequently, and know the law very well, though.

Buh-bye.

You can pull the "you're biased" nonsense if you like. It doesn't help your point though.

I have no love for Media Matters. I don't care about them, I don't think they're important, I don't read their website.

I do work for political 501c3s frequently, and know the law very well, though.
Yeah, that's handy, isn't it?

Forum List

Back