Media Made Ferguson Worse...that's What Happens When You Have A Biased, Bought And Paid Media.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"The vast majority of St. Louis County residents are giving the media low marks for their reporting on racial strife in Ferguson, Missouri.

"Seventy-three percent of those surveyed say the press made things “worse” in the wake of the police shooting of unarmed teen Michael Brown, according to a new poll by the Kansas City-based Remington Research Group."

When you have an unscrupulous *media* that doesn't observe the basic tenets of a free press..objectivity, reporting the news...as opposed to skewing the news, and making the news, this is what you get.

Poll Media made Ferguson worse - Jordan Ray - POLITICO.com

Read more: Poll Media made Ferguson worse - Jordan Ray - POLITICO.com

The media got their orders from Washington.

Starting to look like the whole thing was fabricated to take the heat off Obama's seemingly never-ending series of blunders and displays of weakness.

Starting to look like the whole thing was fabricated to take the heat off Obama's seemingly never-ending series of blunders and displays of weakness.

So was my stubbed toe....Frickin' Oblama and his attempts to do what this poster would not..Just think of all the nasty words coming out of peoples mouths even if you do something right...

So was my stubbed toe....Frickin' Oblama and his attempts to do what this poster would not..Just think of all the nasty words coming out of peoples mouths even if you do something right...

OK, so if you consider encouraging hate and rioting beneficial then, yeah, He CAN do something right! Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

OK, so if you consider encouraging hate and rioting beneficial then, yeah, He CAN do something right! Thank you for bringing that to our attention.

It's not my fault that whites have screwed the free black man for so long...

Media Made Ferguson Worse...that's What Happens When You Have A Biased, Bought And Paid Media

Oh, I'm sorry, that's not correct --- and you were so close too. Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home the correct answer:

Media Made Ferguson Worse...that's What Happens When You Have A Corporate, Profit-driven, Sensationalist, Manipulative, Knows-how-much-money-the-race-card-pays Media.

See also "ISIS crisis"

Think about it:

1. Political ideology
  2. "If it bleeds it leads"

----- which one's going to pay the bills, spike ratings and stoke the stockholders?

Wow, that sure is a head scratcher. :eusa_think:

Media Made Ferguson Worse...that's What Happens When You Have A Biased, Bought And Paid Media

Oh, I'm sorry, that's not correct --- and you were so close too. Let's show our studio audience and all the folks at home the correct answer:

Media Made Ferguson Worse...that's What Happens When You Have A Corporate, Profit-driven, Sensationalist, Manipulative, Knows-how-much-money-the-race-card-pays Media.

See also "ISIS crisis"

Think about it:

1. Political ideology
  2. "If it bleeds it leads"

----- which one's going to pay the bills, spike ratings and stoke the stockholders?

Wow, that sure is a head scratcher. :eusa_think:

And everybody does it.........

Yeah, we can't trust the media, and it's been this way for a while.
It wouldn't be that bad if they didn't have the real influence on people's lives...
What we can do is just remember that everybody lies. ;)

"When you have an unscrupulous *media* that doesn't observe the basic tenets of a free press..objectivity, reporting the news...as opposed to skewing the news, and making the news, this is what you get."

No, what you get is a thread whose premise fails as a post hoc fallacy, you have no evidence that the media made anything 'worse.'

That you don't like what's reported, that it conflicts with your errant, subjective conservative political dogma doesn't mean it 'lacks objectivity' or is “skewing the news.”

Yeah, we can't trust the media, and it's been this way for a while.
It wouldn't be that bad if they didn't have the real influence on people's lives...
What we can do is just remember that everybody lies. ;)
Broke my heart when I had to let Dan Rather go.........

Forum List

Back