Media ethics writer compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler

You sure knows a lot about me son. Do you expect me to know the population of mexican jail?
Know Someone? That was bait son cause I already know your style and where are you coming from.
I travel all these SA countries may many times son. Not as a tourist.
Do you want talk about asia? I can do that also.
Do you want to meet ICE officials and give you a tour of their facilities? How they deport illegals on daily basis? I can do that for you if you want.
Keep trying. You might impress me.

You talk a lot.

If you are so familiar with these Third World shitholes, why do you want to make American more like them?
Show me WHERE in my post that I want these bastards to be like us.
Yes I talk a lot just like you and I know just little teeny weeny also.

You seem to be arguing against taking strong action to stop the inflow of immigrants.

The more Third World people we import, the more WE will be like THEM.

I generally try to get to the point quickly and clearly.
I'm against all kinds of illegal entry in my country.
All I'm saying is using Mexican immigration policy is tough is correct but the reality is different.

The supposed lack of enforcement does nto change the fact that their laws are far tougher than our own.

THis undermines the claim that Trump and his proposals are crazy or racist.

Do any of those many nations you have visited have "Birthright Citizenship"?
Birth right? No. Why would I go around asking birth rights. Next time I will travel I will ask those questions.

You sure knows a lot about me son. Do you expect me to know the population of mexican jail?
Know Someone? That was bait son cause I already know your style and where are you coming from.
I travel all these SA countries may many times son. Not as a tourist.
Do you want talk about asia? I can do that also.
Do you want to meet ICE officials and give you a tour of their facilities? How they deport illegals on daily basis? I can do that for you if you want.
Keep trying. You might impress me.

You talk a lot.

If you are so familiar with these Third World shitholes, why do you want to make American more like them?
Show me WHERE in my post that I want these bastards to be like us.
Yes I talk a lot just like you and I know just little teeny weeny also.

You seem to be arguing against taking strong action to stop the inflow of immigrants.

The more Third World people we import, the more WE will be like THEM.

I generally try to get to the point quickly and clearly.
I'm against all kinds of illegal entry in my country.
All I'm saying is using Mexican immigration policy is tough is correct but the reality is different.

The supposed lack of enforcement does nto change the fact that their laws are far tougher than our own.

THis undermines the claim that Trump and his proposals are crazy or racist.

Do any of those many nations you have visited have "Birthright Citizenship"?
If you want to debate this topic I am willing to that. However if you are here using Rotaglia style trying to pick a fight. I don't have time. You 2 can talk to each other.
He is the one making me round and round. So I deal with him the same way. I'm out.

Adolf Trump will have to soften his persecution of Mexicans if he ever expects to win the General Election.

Don't fall for it..they aren't interested in discussing facts.
They'll run you around and around in circles if you play their game..it's all distraction and deflection.
Nope. I only did to you for making me round and round with your 1954. I do not have a problem doing that again.
The problem with you is when you lost on a discussion or when I bring something you never heard off. It's like I insulted your knowledge and acting like a kid.
How old are you anyway?

Adolf Trump will have to soften his persecution of Mexicans if he ever expects to win the General Election.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute what Trump says, but I hate it anyway. So I'll keep calling him Hitler and hope somebody thinks he's doing something wrong, even though I can't name it.

Forum List

Back