Media ethics writer compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler

I love love these rules! I wonder if the authors of that hit piece on Trump have ever read Mexican law. Mmmmmm. I wonder if they would have the balls to call Mexico's government Nazis.

"Under the Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony, punishable by up to two years in prison. Immigrants who are deported and attempt to re-enter can be imprisoned for 10 years. Visa violators can be sentenced to six-year terms. Mexicans who help illegal immigrants are considered criminals.

The law also says Mexico can deport foreigners who are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” violate Mexican law, are not “physically or mentally healthy” or lack the “necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents."

Mexico's illegals laws tougher than Arizona's - Washington Times
Mexicans laws are tougher than Arizona. Yes I read that many times. Saw several documentaries regarding this topic and jails in third world countries. Are they really applying that tougher law?
The reality is Mexican jails are extremely over crowded where human rights do not exist. They cannot feed their own prisoners, cannot even take a bath or flush toilets let alone feed illegals.
They just deport illegals only when caught and they do not rounded them up like nazi. Then nothing stop them from making a u turn.
Illegals in Mexico are just passing through and no means of staying there. Why would illegals stay and live in Mexico where they are as poor where they came from?
From 2014 to July 15 there are total of 30k unaccompanied children's enter our Texas border from SA countries. Mexican government made no effort stopping these illegals passing through their country. That's the reality.
Then again I'm not stopping you to compare these laws to US immigration laws.

The point isn't whether mexico enforces their law...you don't know anyway...but it's a fact they are enabling and assisting south american peasants to pass through mexico on their way here..in fact they give them transportation..mexico is not our friend...

the POINT is the strictness of their immigration laws (in theory) We need to enforce ours.

Deport. ALL. Illegals.
What made you think I don't know? I've seen these borders and I know people from Mexico and SA American countries.

yeah?..So? you "know" someone..great.

You don't know how or even whether mexico enforces their laws or how many people are in mexican jails or what for...you assume this air of "knowledge" of things and expect others to accept whatever you say because ..you've "seen" the border and you "know" a couple of south americans

Like I said..onus probundi.
You sure knows a lot about me son. Do you expect me to know the population of mexican jail?
Know Someone? That was bait son cause I already know your style and where are you coming from.
I travel all these SA countries may many times son. Not as a tourist.
Do you want talk about asia? I can do that also.
Do you want to meet ICE officials and give you a tour of their facilities? How they deport illegals on daily basis? I can do that for you if you want.

LMAO..you open up a topic...make assertions you can't prove and when you get called on it you try to distract and deflect to make it about "me"...

Keep trying. You might impress me.

as if that mattered?
You're pretty self centered, I see....Stop gazing at your belly button and look around you at the big picture....

I love love these rules! I wonder if the authors of that hit piece on Trump have ever read Mexican law. Mmmmmm. I wonder if they would have the balls to call Mexico's government Nazis.

"Under the Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony, punishable by up to two years in prison. Immigrants who are deported and attempt to re-enter can be imprisoned for 10 years. Visa violators can be sentenced to six-year terms. Mexicans who help illegal immigrants are considered criminals.

The law also says Mexico can deport foreigners who are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” violate Mexican law, are not “physically or mentally healthy” or lack the “necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents."

Mexico's illegals laws tougher than Arizona's - Washington Times
Mexicans laws are tougher than Arizona. Yes I read that many times. Saw several documentaries regarding this topic and jails in third world countries. Are they really applying that tougher law?
The reality is Mexican jails are extremely over crowded where human rights do not exist. They cannot feed their own prisoners, cannot even take a bath or flush toilets let alone feed illegals.
They just deport illegals only when caught and they do not rounded them up like nazi. Then nothing stop them from making a u turn.
Illegals in Mexico are just passing through and no means of staying there. Why would illegals stay and live in Mexico where they are as poor where they came from?
From 2014 to July 15 there are total of 30k unaccompanied children's enter our Texas border from SA countries. Mexican government made no effort stopping these illegals passing through their country. That's the reality.

The point isn't whether mexico enforces their law...you don't know anyway...but it's a fact they are enabling and assisting south american peasants to pass through mexico on their way here..in fact they give them transportation..mexico is not our friend...

the POINT is the strictness of their immigration laws (in theory) We need to enforce ours.

Deport. ALL. Illegals.
What made you think I don't know? I've seen these borders and I know people from Mexico and SA American countries.

You don't know how or even whether mexico enforces their laws or how many people are in mexican jails or what for...you assume this air of "knowledge" of things and expect others to accept whatever you say because ..you've "seen" the border and you "know" a couple of south americans

You sure knows a lot about me son. Do you expect me to know the population of mexican jail?
Know Someone? That was bait son cause I already know your style and where are you coming from.
Do you want to meet ICE officials and give you a tour of their facilities? How they deport illegals on daily basis? I can do that for you if you want.

You talk a lot.

If you are so familiar with these Third World shitholes, why do you want to make American more like them?

Deport. ALL. Illegals.

LMAO..you open up a topic...make assertions you can't prove and when you get called on it you try to distract and deflect to make it about "me"...

as if that mattered?
You're pretty self centered, I see....Stop gazing at your belly button and look around you at the big picture....
Yes it matters cause you started to pick all sort of things questioning what I know and didn't know.
I did look at the big pictures that is where I am. You should look at the big picture.

Deport. ALL. Illegals.

as if that mattered?
Yes it matters cause you started to pick all sort of things questioning what I know and didn't know.
I did look at the big pictures that is where I am. You should look at the big picture.

around and around we go...LMAO.
you made unfounded assertions you couldn't back up..When I called you on it you try to change the subject...
no one has been fooled.
Onus probundi, my boy.

Deport. ALL. Illegals.

You talk a lot.

If you are so familiar with these Third World shitholes, why do you want to make American more like them?
Show me WHERE in my post that I want these bastards to be like us.
Yes I talk a lot just like you and I know just little teeny weeny also.

as if that mattered?

you made unfounded assertions you couldn't back up..When I called you on it you try to change the subject...
no one has been fooled.
Onus probundi, my boy.
Nope you are the one keep going around. I never change the subject. Stay focus.

as if that mattered?

no one has been fooled.
Onus probundi, my boy.

support your assertions, then.

as if that mattered?

no one has been fooled.
Onus probundi, my boy.

Like what? I gave you several.

Media ethics writer compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler

Yet another liberal who can't refute a Republican, says he must be like Hitler.

(yawn)

This is news?

Character assassination is all they have left.
Well Little Acorn,
Do you a have suggestion how to solve this illegal problem? Can you please give some specifics? Help me try to understand what Trump is telling to American people. Please.

The best way to solve the illegal problem would be to adopt Mexico's stringent immigration laws.

or actually enforce our own....

as if that mattered?

no one has been fooled.
Onus probundi, my boy.

you can run around in circles all by yourself, now.

People read this..they know what you said..You haven't fooled anyone.

no one has been fooled.
Onus probundi, my boy.

you can run around in circles all by yourself, now.

People read this..they know what you said..You haven't fooled anyone.
Nope. I'm not fooling anyone. Im just telling you the reality as it is.

Deport. ALL. Illegals.

You talk a lot.

You seem to be arguing against taking strong action to stop the inflow of immigrants.

The more Third World people we import, the more WE will be like THEM.

I generally try to get to the point quickly and clearly.

Don't fall for it..they aren't interested in discussing facts.
They'll run you around and around in circles if you play their game..it's all distraction and deflection.

You talk a lot.

You seem to be arguing against taking strong action to stop the inflow of immigrants.

I'm against all kinds of illegal entry in my country.
All I'm saying is using Mexican immigration policy is tough is correct but the reality is different.

You talk a lot.

I'm against all kinds of illegal entry in my country.
All I'm saying is using Mexican immigration policy is tough is correct but the reality is different.

The supposed lack of enforcement does nto change the fact that their laws are far tougher than our own.

THis undermines the claim that Trump and his proposals are crazy or racist.

Do any of those many nations you have visited have "Birthright Citizenship"?

When deporting "illegal aliens" earns you the title of "Hitler" by the left, you know they've jumped the shark.

Most importantly it is crucial to note that one more time the left lies about what Trump has said.

It's a classic. Put forth a lie, then expand on the lie as if it were truth.

I really really am beginning to loathe the left.

Forum List

Back