Media admits to special "Clinton Rules"

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Confessions of a Clinton reporter The media s 5 unspoken rules for covering Hillary - Vox
---
The Clinton rules are driven by reporters’ and editors’ desire to score the ultimate prize in contemporary journalism: the scoop that brings down Hillary Clinton and her family’s political empire. At least in that way, Republicans and the media have a common interest.

As a reporter, I get sucked into playing by the Clinton rules. This is what I’ve seen in my colleagues, and in myself.

1) Everything, no matter how ludicrous-sounding, is worthy of a full investigation by federal agencies, Congress, the "vast right-wing conspiracy," and mainstream media outlets.

2) Every allegation, no matter how ludicrous, is believable until it can be proven completely and utterly false. And even then, it keeps a life of its own in the conservative media world.

3) The media assumes that Clinton is acting in bad faith until there's hard evidence otherwise.

4) Everything is newsworthy because the Clintons are the equivalent of America's royal family.

5) Everything she does is fake and calculated for maximum political benefit.
---

Yawn.

It's OK for the Clintons to round up their reporters like the sheep they are

Hillary-reporters-300x224.jpg

You understand nobody cares about whining political reporters, right? Other than their suckups, the people who adore the whiny political reporters because those reporters hate the Clintons.

Normal people also think it's good that the Hillary team and the Secret Service prevented the press from mobbing her during Fourth of July parade. Frank is outraged. He wanted that parade stopped so his allies in the media could mob Hillary.

And no, nobody was "corralled". That would be keeping reporters _in_. The Hillary team was keeping them _out_. Much to Frank's dismay.

The roperdope game Hillary is playing should make her the laughing stock of the Country and ridiculed by the liberal media but strangely enough they are still treating the Arkansas degenerates with kid gloves.

"Tell your mama, tell your paw, gonna send her back to Arkansaw".....Ray Charles

You righties certainly do get enraged most amusingly when your beltway media buddies get their feewings hurt. Don't you understand you're supposed to pretend they're not your sworn allies in Hillary-hating? Too late. You let that cat out of the bag. It's probably for the best, given how obvious it was.

Nobody else cares if political reporters whine, of course. People don't like paparazzi. Except for righties. I hope we see more ropes, so that the righties will cry more and look more ridiculous.

Forum List

Back