Meat-eaters should be treated like smokers, says the vegan shadow environment secretary

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
2731.jpg

The new shadow environment secretary believes meat should be treated in the same way as tobacco, with public campaigns to stop people eating it, according to an interview she gave to a vegan magazine.

Kerry McCarthy, a vegan who has previously spoken out on the cost of livestock farming in greenhouse gases, told Viva!Life she was becoming “more militant” in the face of challenges over the environmental impact of livestock farming.

Shadow environment secretary wants public campaigns against eating meat

2731.jpg

The new shadow environment secretary believes meat should be treated in the same way as tobacco, with public campaigns to stop people eating it, according to an interview she gave to a vegan magazine.

Kerry McCarthy, a vegan who has previously spoken out on the cost of livestock farming in greenhouse gases, told Viva!Life she was becoming “more militant” in the face of challenges over the environmental impact of livestock farming.

There is substance behind that stance. The biggest problem though, is that there are just too many people on this planet. When God said go out and procreate, he didn't mean for the world population to be headed toward 15 billion people. The problem with a vegan diet is that it is extremely unhealthy, especially for growing kids.

2731.jpg

There is substance behind that stance. The biggest problem though, is that there are just too many people on this planet. When God said go out and procreate, he didn't mean for the world population to be headed toward 15 billion people. The problem with a vegan diet is that it is extremely unhealthy, especially for growing kids.
Of course that's what he meant. What a ridiculous thing to say.

2731.jpg

Veggie people should be treated like smokers

2731.jpg

So God wants us to procreate to the point that we can only feed the very few and everyone else starves? Do you know what happens when the deer population becomes to large? We have large kills to bring the population back under control.

So God wants us to procreate to the point that we can only feed the very few and everyone else starves? Do you know what happens when the deer population becomes to large? We have large kills to bring the population back under control.

let's start thinning the herd ....

starting with you auditor0007 I'm pretty sure you'll have a god-like epiphany :lol

okay, let us start thinning the herd -- starting with you auditor0007

Oh wait! You've had an epiphany and a change of heart? Okay. Never mind

:lol:

Last edited:
2731.jpg

There is plenty of food for everyone on the planet. The problem is that distribution is halted by totalitarian creeps in charge. Just ask the starving people in Africa who don't get the tons of food the US keeps sending.

This McCarthy is a self righteous ninny who hasn't figured out that vegan farts are the worst gas of all.

[QUOTE="auditor0007, post: 12416705, member: 12997"

:lol:[/QUOTE]

And here I thought you were one of the half intelligent ones. My bad!

auditor0007 wrote: And here I thought you were one of the half intelligent ones. My bad![/QUOTE]​
well...

you're teh one who has trouble with teh quote feature

:eek:

auditor0007 wrote: And here I thought you were one of the half intelligent ones. My bad!​
well...

:eek:[/QUOTE]

All I did was hit reply. Not my problem.

auditor0007 wrote: And here I thought you were one of the half intelligent ones. My bad!​
well...

All I did was hit reply. Not my problem.[/QUOTE]​

really? I'm an idiot!

:rofl:

They came for smoker and you said nothing.

don't worry they're coming after you in one way or another they just haven't GOT TO you yet. treat meat eaters like SMOKERS

how about that

they've already called for prosecuting people who don't swallow their Globull warming.

They came for smoker and you said nothing.

don't worry they're coming after you in one way or another they just haven't GOT TO you yet. treat meat eaters like SMOKERS

how about that

they've already called for prosecuting people who don't swallow their Globull warming.

what about people who swallow egg fertilizer?

well...

All I did was hit reply. Not my problem.​

really? I'm an idiot!

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Apparently so, because you can't use the quote feature either, or it's just a glitch in the system.

Hitler's vegetarianism was flamed for his chronic meteorism.

I wonder what else we could hang on that peg?

Peta, globull warmers, progressives, etc and Hilter go hand in hand. He used all of those things too for his POWER over the people. but you can't get through a lot of people minds. we are doomed with these people voting for our lives

Forum List

Back