Deeper Ties to Corporate Cash for Doubtful Climate Researcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that a slander lawsuit was not enough for the climate scaremongers... they have doubled down on the lies... Its going to be fun having the greenies paying millions to defend their slanderous statements.. The New Your Slimes is not fit for bird cage cover any more..
How is it slander to point out a really bad case of conflict of interest? If this had been a scientist that supports AGW, you people would be all over him like a dog with his milkbone. Complain all you want, it only shows you people lack anything resembling ethics. But then, we knew that already.
But it isn't a conflict of interests to take public money and create a cottage industry around it?
NASA takes public money. Look at the industry that has sprung up around it.
So? NASA is doing what we pay them to do. If they try to take over business with cap and trade or carbon credit bullshit they will get trimmed down a bit.

I have no doubt that that is true. But then, if you tried to enter a launch area during a countdown, security would be all over you like pesticide on a Texas tick.

A government run by politicians and controlled by PACs is good and true. They would never tamper with data to achieve the results they and their money sources want. They would never organize a campaign of intimidation in either scientific circles or the media, no no that's not how politicians do things.

Politicians, the PACs that pay them, and the government that they run only functions for the common good of the people. Never would those good and honest souls ever concider anything underhanded.

Right?

Do you have any evidence that politicians and PACS are altering climate data to achieve some kind of agenda? No? Well, alrighty then.

The funny and ironic thing about liberal thinking is that they are frightened by the possibility that a CORPORATION (gasp) could influence science, but a government consisting of politicians have nothing but selflessness and goodness in mind.:cuckoo:

The typical liberal is too stupid to even see a contradiction there.

More ad hominem commie propaganda. You can't attack the message, so attack the messenger.

So-called "dark money" is the new left-wing bogeyman. Of course, the fact that the left is wallowing in dark money doesn't discourage them from attacking anyone who declines to disclose their donors.The left just can't stand the fact that anyone might question the credibility of their latest scheme to loot and enslave the populace. When ideas can't stand on their own merits, the left cranks up their smear machine.

Erm, if I was wallowing in "dark money", I would not be wasting my time here with you.

The funny and ironic thing about liberal thinking is that they are frightened by the possibility that a CORPORATION (gasp) could influence science, but a government consisting of politicians have nothing but selflessness and goodness in mind.:cuckoo:

Yes, when the tobacco industry pays "scientists" to say that smoking doesn't cause cancer when the science is clear that it does, it does frighten me. It also makes me angry, as it should you. And when the petrochemical industry tries to tell me that their products don't hurt anyone, all I have to do is point to their own facilities and their products, and show people the results of their actions.

leaking-UST1.jpg

Have some companies done some terrible things? Sure. Shall we talk about politicians and governments now?

So you would rather move the goalpost than admit that you are wrong? Interesting strategy. Does it work very often?

What is the matter with you? Reading comprehension difficulties? It's right on point. My post that you responded to was precisely about you trusting the government but not companies.

Did I dumb that down enough for you?

Yes, when the tobacco industry pays "scientists" to say that smoking doesn't cause cancer when the science is clear that it does, it does frighten me. It also makes me angry, as it should you. And when the petrochemical industry tries to tell me that their products don't hurt anyone, all I have to do is point to their own facilities and their products, and show people the results of their actions.

leaking-UST1.jpg
I think those scientists said second hand smoke doesn't cause cancer, and there isn't a shred of evidence that it does. And I doubt the petrochemical industry ever claimed their products are not toxic. That's just outright bullshit.

The typical liberal is too stupid to even see a contradiction there.

Their partisanship will not allow it.

I see that a slander lawsuit was not enough for the climate scaremongers... they have doubled down on the lies... Its going to be fun having the greenies paying millions to defend their slanderous statements.. The New Your Slimes is not fit for bird cage cover any more..
How is it slander to point out a really bad case of conflict of interest? If this had been a scientist that supports AGW, you people would be all over him like a dog with his milkbone. Complain all you want, it only shows you people lack anything resembling ethics. But then, we knew that already.
But it isn't a conflict of interests to take public money and create a cottage industry around it?
So? NASA is doing what we pay them to do. If they try to take over business with cap and trade or carbon credit bullshit they will get trimmed down a bit.

NASA has already been turned into an arm of the AGW propaganda machine.

A government run by politicians and controlled by PACs is good and true. They would never tamper with data to achieve the results they and their money sources want. They would never organize a campaign of intimidation in either scientific circles or the media, no no that's not how politicians do things.

Politicians, the PACs that pay them, and the government that they run only functions for the common good of the people. Never would those good and honest souls ever concider anything underhanded.

Right?

Do you have any evidence that politicians and PACS are altering climate data to achieve some kind of agenda? No? Well, alrighty then.

Tons of evidence has been posted in this forum ad nauseum.

leaking-UST1.jpg

Have some companies done some terrible things? Sure. Shall we talk about politicians and governments now?

So you would rather move the goalpost than admit that you are wrong? Interesting strategy. Does it work very often?

What is the matter with you? Reading comprehension difficulties? It's right on point. My post that you responded to was precisely about you trusting the government but not companies.

Except that I have said nothing about trusting or not trusting the government, did I? You have made this about the government, not I. If the government was trying to sell me cigarettes while telling me that it was good for me, I'd be the first one holding a sign calling them a liar. This isn't about the government. It is about corporations paying blood money to get unethical people to convince the American people that their products aren't really hurting anyone or the environment. They've done it for many years. They have a vested interest in people like you believing their lies. What interest are you vested in?

leaking-UST1.jpg
I think those scientists said second hand smoke doesn't cause cancer, and there isn't a shred of evidence that it does. And I doubt the petrochemical industry ever claimed their products are not toxic. That's just outright bullshit.

I don't know how old you are but I'm old enough to remember when tobacco companies got a whole bunch of scientists and doctors to claim that there was no link to cancer from cigarettes. That was a long time ago.

It's hilarious to me that he brought that up because I've used that example to counter left wing nut claims that scientists are honest and arent corruptable.

NASA has already been turned into an arm of the AGW propaganda machine.

Zzzz.

Right?

None of it on the denier side published in any peer reviewed scientific journals. Probably because they would have to show their work, eh? Next.

leaking-UST1.jpg

Except that I have said nothing about trusting or not trusting the government, did I? You have made this about the government, not I. If the government was trying to sell me cigarettes while telling me that it was good for me, I'd be the first one holding a sign calling them a liar. This isn't about the government. It is about corporations paying blood money to get unethical people to convince the American people that their products aren't really hurting anyone or the environment. They've done it for many years. They have a vested interest in people like you believing their lies. What interest are you vested in?

I never said "you" said anything did I? I posted a comment and you replied to it.

Try reading.

leaking-UST1.jpg

I don't know how old you are but I'm old enough to remember when tobacco companies got a whole bunch of scientists and doctors to claim that there was no link to cancer from cigarettes. That was a long time ago.

It's hilarious to me that he brought that up because I've used that example to counter left wing nut claims that scientists are honest and arent corruptable.

Yes, they may have done that before the evidence became irrefutable sometime in the 60s.

leaking-UST1.jpg

The so-called scientists (such as the gentleman discussed in the OP) on the pay roll of the petrochemical companies who are paid to lie about global warming certainly aren't honest, and likely corrupt. Do you believe that violating conflict of interest rules and disclosure rules is NOT an example of ethical violations that should not be allowed?

Right?

None of it on the denier side published in any peer reviewed scientific journals. Probably because they would have to show their work, eh? Next.

LOLz That's not science you fucking retard

"None of the Cult will accept publications that contradict our foregone conclusions, therefore we win"

Right?

You are being dishonest here. You know very well that those journals would never publish them. It's part of the corruption and intimidation that is rampant in the AGW scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back