Pedophilia: The next new “Alternate Sexuality”.

Some pervert ever touches one of ours I will take my chances with a jury....bank it
I felt the same way when ours were growing up.

Pedos have been pushing for acceptance as being normal for a long time. They are not normal.

Some pervert ever touches one of ours I will take my chances with a jury....bank it

Pedos have been pushing for acceptance as being normal for a long time. They are not normal.

I swear on all that is Holy, touch one of ours and you're fucking dead, dead, dead. It is not normal, it's never to be considered normal and it's not an "alternate sexuality", it's a disease and perversion. It cannot be cured either. They are dangerous

Pedophilia: The next new “Alternate Sexuality”. | Fire Breathing Christian

10 years max and the SC will rule on this. Then we will have parents thrown in prison for killing pedophiles.

tumblr_inline_miw0myOFPy1roak5h.gif

The lies of the right

I swear on all that is Holy, touch one of ours and you're fucking dead, dead, dead. It is not normal, it's never to be considered normal and it's not an "alternate sexuality", it's a disease and perversion. It cannot be cured either. They are dangerous
I agree it is a disease. I took hold of a younger cousin by the throat once for getting to close to mine when they were little. It surprised him and me both as he went upward against the wall. I had no idea I could physically do something like that he was a big boy but when he threatened my babies it set off that mother instinct that has no limitations.

I agree it is a disease. I took hold of a younger cousin by the throat once for getting to close to mine when they were little. It surprised him and me both as he went upward against the wall. I had no idea I could physically do something like that he was a big boy but when he threatened my babies it set off that mother instinct that has no limitations.

The most dangerous place in the world...between a mother and her children

wonder when he'll check in here
Who?

10 years max and the SC will rule on this. Then we will have parents thrown in prison for killing pedophiles.

The lies of the right
They said same thing about homosexuality....see where we are now...and the pedophile crap is starting the same way...claiming they are normal etc etc.

Who?

The lies of the right
They said same thing about homosexuality....see where we are now...and the pedophile crap is starting the same way...claiming they are normal etc etc.

Again, no....No one said the same thing about Homosexuality. And no one is saying that about Pedophiles.

Who?

The lies of the right

Again, no....No one said the same thing about Homosexuality. And no one is saying that about Pedophiles.
Yes they did and yes they are.

Who?

The lies of the right

No....no they arent silly. Go find anyone who is trying to make pedophilia normal and I'm betting they couldnt fill an elevator. So take a breath and stop cowering from your own strawman

But none of this would compare to the final insult the universe would deal me. I’ve been stuck with the most unfortunate of sexual orientations, a preference for a group of people who are legally, morally and psychologically unable to reciprocate my feelings and desires. It’s a curse of the first order, a completely unworkable sexuality, and it’s mine. Who am I? Nice to meet you. My name is Todd Nickerson, and I’m a pedophile.

Oh woe is me I was born liking little kids in a sexual manner! Hmm where have we heard this crap before? I was born liking other guys or like other girls! BULLSHIT!

Who?

The lies of the right

No....no they arent silly. Go find anyone who is trying to make pedophilia normal and I'm betting they couldnt fill an elevator. So take a breath and stop cowering from your own strawman
Just posted a link to one of you libtards favorite websites.

Who?

The lies of the right

Just posted a link to one of you libtards favorite websites.

So?

Liberals have assigned an openly gay man as head of the Army, intentionally taking a controversial political action, not, I would expect, based on the man's credentials but rather to push an agenda.

The Commander and Chief and crony military leadership is telling soldiers to IGNORE pedophilia by our allies' because it is ok because it is a 'different' culture. There are Liberals who have no problem with Sharia law being followed by Muslims here in the US...even though according to Sharia law this practice of pedophilia is ok, as is Honor Killings - such as killing your daughter if SHE is RAPED.

Years ago people declared words like 'damn' would never be allowed on TV...and Americans were slowly desensitized to them...and even worse...like a frog in a pot of hot water, slowly warmed until boiling.

No one is saying this about pedophilia...not quite true. as pointed out, our military / Americans are being told it's not that big of a deal.

Forum List

Back