Meanwhile while no one was looking, MICHAEL FLYNN being sentenced...

But it STILL isn't proof of Russian collusion. Which was the entire reason for the investigation.

Open ended investigations should be ruled unconstitutional. Our country wasn't founded on "investigate until you find something." There isn't an adult walking on this countrys dirt that could pass such a tough investigation. Everyone has done SOMETHING illegal. Did you ever bother not slowing down in a construction zone? At night? All by yourself, nobody around, speed limit 55 you keep going 75? Yea that's a crime.

And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

Hearing set in case against Michael Flynn

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
02 JUL 2018 AT 17:26 ET

Politico reported Monday.

It’s the first time Flynn has been in court for his case in seven months. According to court documents, Mueller seems nearly ready to set a sentencing date for Flynn.

...And still no Russian connection

58a43e0001fe58ae018b4762-750-563.jpg

Not too bright, are you?

The pathetic Left uses the maximum power of the government to take down political opponents, not unlike China.
Unlike Republicans and:
Benghazi
Whitewater
Monica
Fast and Furious

and

well

You get the picture.

But it STILL isn't proof of Russian collusion. Which was the entire reason for the investigation.

Open ended investigations should be ruled unconstitutional. Our country wasn't founded on "investigate until you find something." There isn't an adult walking on this countrys dirt that could pass such a tough investigation. Everyone has done SOMETHING illegal. Did you ever bother not slowing down in a construction zone? At night? All by yourself, nobody around, speed limit 55 you keep going 75? Yea that's a crime.
Republicans got something out of Whitewater.
They got a BJ. They were very happy with that.

Dg581IUWsAA2KWx.jpg

And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date. I would not venture a guess if this is good or bad for Flynn. I

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

It’s the first time Flynn has been in court for his case in seven months. According to court documents, Mueller seems nearly ready to set a sentencing date for Flynn.

Why do you filth have to lie all the time? Your title says he's being sentenced but the op says otherwise. Losing suits you.

Agree. :thup:

And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Not too bright, are you?

150929145546-russia-moscow-obama-putin-0707-2009-super-169.jpg

Republicans got something out of Whitewater.
They got a BJ. They were very happy with that.

Dg581IUWsAA2KWx.jpg

If they got a bj, You gave it to them.

And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date. I would not venture a guess if this is good or bad for Flynn. I

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Hmmmm look I despise Trump but I really despise even more the way the term traitor is abused by both sides.

Flynn is an admitted criminal but he is not a traitor.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Not too bright, are you?

1. Obama's not president.

2. Putin isn't paying Obama to be there.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Hmmmm look I despise Trump but I really despise even more the way the term traitor is abused by both sides.

Flynn is an admitted criminal but he is not a traitor.
Depends on what he did to be a criminal.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Not too bright, are you?

Troll, why is it bad for Trump to be with Putin and not Obuttboy?

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Not too bright, are you?

Obama is a shit stain

Flynn pleaded to protect his family. He did nothing wrong, even the people who interviewed him said so.

If he did nothing wrong, then why did he plead guilty?

The Grand Inquisitor had his wife raped in front of him until he confessed, metaphorically speaking.

Coerced "confessions" are meaningless. Mewler-Torquemada is a pig who belongs left in the 14th century.

Forum List

Back