Eric Trump rushes into NYC traffic to save ailing woman

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
We have the best First Sons don't we folks???

An ordinary morning in New York City last week for President Trump’s son Eric Trump abruptly turned frantic when he rushed to the aid of a woman who passed out near a train station, dodging rush-hour traffic to chase down a passing ambulance.

According to an eyewitness account provided to Secrets, Trump and his security detail stopped to tend to the unidentified woman outside of the F train stop near 57th Street and 6th Avenue on Wednesday morning.

Our tipster, who requested anonymity, said Trump then spotted a passing ambulance and rushed to stop it.

An ordinary morning in New York City last week for President Trump’s son Eric Trump abruptly turned frantic when he rushed to the aid of a woman who passed out near a train station, dodging rush-hour traffic to chase down a passing ambulance.

According to an eyewitness account provided to Secrets, Trump and his security detail stopped to tend to the unidentified woman outside of the F train stop near 57th Street and 6th Avenue on Wednesday morning.

Our tipster, who requested anonymity, said Trump then spotted a passing ambulance and rushed to stop it.

You know, I'm kinda suspicious about this. Why? Because at the bottom of the article it says that Trump spotted a passing ambulance and rushed to stop it. Generally, ambulances don't just cruise around town. If they are going somewhere, generally it is to a call that is already in progress, or it's because they are taking people to the hospital. I doubt that a passing ambulance just happened by that was empty and had no place to go.

You know, I'm kinda suspicious about this. Why? Because at the bottom of the article it says that Trump spotted a passing ambulance and rushed to stop it. Generally, ambulances don't just cruise around town. If they are going somewhere, generally it is to a call that is already in progress, or it's because they are taking people to the hospital. I doubt that a passing ambulance just happened by that was empty and had no place to go.
were i lived in OC ABS the private Ambulances cruised around....the FD ones no....

Great...so when he isn’t running around the world slaughtering animals he is chasing ambulances.

Good of him to do what any decent person would have done.

Great...so when he isn’t running around the world slaughtering animals he is chasing ambulances.

Good of him to do what any decent person would have done.
so, you are excited to know that members of the 1st family are good people that are compassionate enough to do what is needed to help their fellow man?

#metoo

:beer:

Forum List

Back