Meanwhile while no one was looking, MICHAEL FLYNN being sentenced...

And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

Hearing set in case against Michael Flynn

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
02 JUL 2018 AT 17:26 ET

Politico reported Monday.

It’s the first time Flynn has been in court for his case in seven months. According to court documents, Mueller seems nearly ready to set a sentencing date for Flynn.

...And still no Russian connection
Wrong!

And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

It’s the first time Flynn has been in court for his case in seven months. According to court documents, Mueller seems nearly ready to set a sentencing date for Flynn.

...And still no Russian connection

You do realize Flynn pleaded 'Guilty' ......

~S~
… And still no Russian connection as far as Trump goes
Wrong!

And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date. I would not venture a guess if this is good or bad for Flynn. I

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Well he is a Democrat and was fired by President Trump.

Patriots don't come bigger and better than General Michael Flynn!:clap:

But it STILL isn't proof of Russian collusion. Which was the entire reason for the investigation.

Open ended investigations should be ruled unconstitutional. Our country wasn't founded on "investigate until you find something." There isn't an adult walking on this countrys dirt that could pass such a tough investigation. Everyone has done SOMETHING illegal. Did you ever bother not slowing down in a construction zone? At night? All by yourself, nobody around, speed limit 55 you keep going 75? Yea that's a crime.
Republicans got something out of Whitewater.
They got a BJ. They were very happy with that.

Dg581IUWsAA2KWx.jpg

Benghazi was never a criminal investigation dumbass.

Clinton was found to breaking the law but she was too stupid to realize it, according to Comey.

Mueller investigations have gotten zero convictions on “Russian collusion”.

Forum List

Back