Meanwhile while no one was looking, MICHAEL FLYNN being sentenced...

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date. I would not venture a guess if this is good or bad for Flynn. I

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

Hearing set in case against Michael Flynn

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
02 JUL 2018 AT 17:26 ET

Politico reported Monday.

It’s the first time Flynn has been in court for his case in seven months. According to court documents, Mueller seems nearly ready to set a sentencing date for Flynn.

And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

It’s the first time Flynn has been in court for his case in seven months. According to court documents, Mueller seems nearly ready to set a sentencing date for Flynn.

...And still no Russian connection

Which is it?

He's BEING sentenced, or " Mueller seems nearly ready to set a sentencing date for Flynn."

And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

You do realize Flynn pleaded 'Guilty' ......

~S~

Well now. Actually Mueller doesn't set any dates, the presiding judge does that. What Mueller does and has done is ask for the sentencing date to be extended if he thinks he can get more information out of Flynn prior to sentencing. I gotta wonder if I'm Flynn if I can plead not guilty in lieu of the recent IG Report; were there any improprieties in the handling of his investigation? Don't really know.

i would imagine it depends on the charge Flynn pleaded to task

I would also venture some 'deal' has been in play to reduce the sentence

~S~

Which is it?

He's BEING sentenced, or " Mueller seems nearly ready to set a sentencing date for Flynn."

He is going to court to get a SENTENCING DATE. It's not 'theory'. It's how it is done. ESPECIALLY someone of this profile. I have absolutely no idea if they can say, while we're here, let's do it! I kinda doubt it.

FLYNN is a traitor.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

You do realize Flynn pleaded 'Guilty' ......

~S~
… And still no Russian connection as far as Trump goes

Flynn pleaded to protect his family. He did nothing wrong, even the people who interviewed him said so.

And Mueller just keeps on marching along. I knew it was said to be coming. Guess Mueller has everything he needs from FLYNN now and is going to court to set a sentencing date. I would not venture a guess if this is good or bad for Flynn. I

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

More likely Grand Inquisitor Mewler-TORQUEMADA is set to drop all charges, Comrade.

Last edited:
No biggie. Flynn knows that trump can pardon him at any time.

FLYNN IS A TRAITOR!

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Why do you filth have to lie all the time? Your title says he's being sentenced but the op says otherwise. Losing suits you.

I'll wager many will 'roll' after him too.....~S~

Yep, this is NOT for grins and giggles by Democrats. A REPUBLICAN called for it. A REPUBLICAN signed the law to start it. A REPUBLICAN picked the guy to conduct it. A REPUBLICAN is conducting it.

We didn't have a GD thing to do with it except ASK for one. That's why they did it. Sure! Nancy Pelosi got it started.

Forum List

Back