... Meanwhile... as Trump Continues to Dominate... Hitlery is Losing Steam...

can I be frank? Hillary is the most disgusting, untrustworthy, pathetic excuse for a human being next to Barak Obama that has ever been a representative for the United States. If anyone... ANYONE ...votes for Hillary, this Country has reached a new low and the movie "Idiocracy" will prove prophetic.
So what does that make Reagan and the people that voted for him? When has Hillary funded murderers? Your hate for her is more than a little over the top, IMO, when you compare her to characters that are considered heroes of the right!
Patriots, is the answer to your first question.
Hillary has a 30 year career of lying, playing fast and loose for her own benefit with rules, and destroying evidence. Did Reagan have any of that? No. Does any Republican running today have any of that, other than Trump? No.
Reagans crimes in Iran Contra were much worse than the fantasies contrived against Hillary
Remind me how many times Reagan was impeached. I think once less than Clinton.

Clinton wasn't impeached!

Yes he was impeached.

But he was acquitted so he wasn't removed from office.

can I be frank? Hillary is the most disgusting, untrustworthy, pathetic excuse for a human being next to Barak Obama that has ever been a representative for the United States. If anyone... ANYONE ...votes for Hillary, this Country has reached a new low and the movie "Idiocracy" will prove prophetic.
So what does that make Reagan and the people that voted for him? When has Hillary funded murderers? Your hate for her is more than a little over the top, IMO, when you compare her to characters that are considered heroes of the right!
Hillary has a 30 year career of lying, playing fast and loose for her own benefit with rules, and destroying evidence. Did Reagan have any of that? No. Does any Republican running today have any of that, other than Trump? No.
Reagans crimes in Iran Contra were much worse than the fantasies contrived against Hillary

Still bragging about that impeachment over a blow job?

low point for the Republican Party
Actually it was for lying under oath. You know, an actual crime.
Remind me how many times Reagan was impeached.

Yes actually he was. Only president impeached in the 20th century.

St Reagan could have been impeached for lying to Congress.

He could also have been impeached for Iran-Contra.

Yes he was impeached.

So, not REALLY impeached....
either way not a reflection of how you perform your job... so to speak LOL!
He's a common bastard, not doubt, not a good role model for our kids...
But he's gone.. thankfully..

St. Regan. that's funny... bitter much?

Yes he was impeached.

No he was impeached. To be impeached means to bring charges. The House voted to bring charges. That the Senate failed and did not remove him does not negate that.

Yes he was impeached.

Why don't you educate yourself about what impeachment is all about?

Oh wait, you are allergic to factual knowledge.

Nevermind!

Oh, and you might end up with Bill back in the Whitehouse again.

That will make the heads of extremist rightwingers explode.

:rofl:

Nope!

Just a reflection of the pedestal that you extreme rightwingers have placed St Reagan on.

Yes he was impeached.

No he was impeached. To be impeached means to bring charges. The House voted to bring charges. That the Senate failed and did not remove him does not negate that.

Ok, I stand corrected. By you and will also give a shout-out to De Te!

Yes he was impeached.

Derideo_Te

Yes he was impeached.

No problem, see I am a reasonable human being :)

Nope!

Just a reflection of the pedestal that you extreme rightwingers have placed St Reagan on.

What?

I'm a Christian, now a "Right Winger"... there is a difference you know. Right?

Repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it, seems to be the republican M.O. Go on the internet and find acres of evidence of reagan administrations criminality, convictions, indictment, and bush senior's pardoning of criminals from reagan administration. One link below, although I could post thousands if I had the time on my hands like many republican professional posters do.

IRAN CONTRA AT 25 REAGAN AND BUSH CRIMINAL LIABILITY EVALUATIONS

Ok repubs, your turn. Facts, not fantasy and imagination. I might throw a few other links in later to more republican administration criminality. Grant, Harding, Nixonagnew.

Repeat a lie often enough and people will believe it, seems to be the republican M.O. Go on the internet and find acres of evidence of reagan administrations criminality, convictions, indictment, and bush senior's pardoning of criminals from reagan administration. One link below, although I could post thousands if I had the time on my hands like many republican professional posters do.

Ok repubs, your turn. Facts, not fantasy and imagination. I might throw a few other links in later to more republican administration criminality. Grant, Harding, Nixonagnew.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I tried your link above. Didn't work. C'mon, links, facts, evidence.

Yes he was impeached.

So come up with some facts, not just accusations, if you're reasonable.

Yes he was impeached.

So come up with some facts, not just accusations, if you're reasonable.

Um... I admitted to being wrong.. what facts do you want me to come up with?...

Nope!

What?

I'm a Christian, now a "Right Winger"... there is a difference you know. Right?

Almost all extremist rightwingers claim to be Christians but their words and actions make them CINO's.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I tried your link above. Didn't work. C'mon, links, facts, evidence.

I was just sleeping..............

Forum List

Back