... Meanwhile... as Trump Continues to Dominate... Hitlery is Losing Steam...

I saw that. I'm just loving it and lmao

that's why we've had Trump this, Trump that, Trump insulted a woman wanting to whip out her boob and pump milk in public.

GO TRUMP. trump them down

It's a marathon, not a sprint. Take a look in a few months and compare. Way too early to discount anyone.
While true - the left has been discounting every candidate on the right based on the same asinine polling done over a year before the election.

It's a marathon, not a sprint. Take a look in a few months and compare. Way too early to discount anyone.
While true - the left has been discounting every candidate on the right based on the same asinine polling done over a year before the election.

BZZZT Wrong!

The left knows that the strongest challenge would be a Jeb/Kasich ticket. After that comes Walker and Paul.

BZZZT Wrong!

The left knows that the strongest challenge would be a Jeb/Kasich ticket. After that comes Walker and Paul.
No, it is not wrong. Plenty here I can point to all over the place that are doing exactly that - writing off everyone and declaring a Hillary shoe in because of polling data.

Are you blind?

But Statistheilhitler assured us she would win by a huge margin!
No evidence has been provided that she won't. It's actually the safest bet, if that's your thing. I wouldn't bet a cent on the word of people that claimed Romney would win in a landslide.

BZZZT Wrong!

No, it is not wrong. Plenty here I can point to all over the place that are doing exactly that - writing off everyone and declaring a Hillary shoe in because of polling data.

Are you blind?

Moving the goal posts again?

The left isn't restricted to USMB and you referred to "polling done over a year before the election" which is outside of USMB.

The OP is about T-Rump and no, he is not the strongest challenger to the left by a long way.

Hillary would get 440 electoral votes against Trump

Trump has 60% disapproval

BZZZT Wrong!

Jeb Bush will NOT be on the GOP ticket.

No evidence has been provided that she won't. It's actually the safest bet, if that's your thing. I wouldn't bet a cent on the word of people that claimed Romney would win in a landslide.
The evidence is her shrinkng poll numbers. She has 100% name recognition and below 50% approval rating. The more people see of her, the less they like her.
The GOP candidates are still largely unknown, outside of Trump. Which is why he is polling so well. The more people see of them, the more they'll like them.

At some point in early 2016, Hillary will cancel her campaign due to health issues.

I suspect this will be after the Michael Bay Benghazi film comes out.

The evidence is her shrinkng poll numbers. She has 100% name recognition and below 50% approval rating. The more people see of her, the less they like her.
The GOP candidates are still largely unknown, outside of Trump. Which is why he is polling so well. The more people see of them, the more they'll like them.

Hillary's problem is that people have known her for years, and the more they see of her, the less they like her. She can't unring that bell.

Forum List

Back