McNabb gets 5 for 78 mil

Great game last night(if your an Eagles fan)!! Vick played the way EVERYBODY wants their qb to play. He was on target with a majority of his throws and he was crazy fast outside the pocket! While Mcnutjob played.... well like Mcnutjob always plays. I will give him some credit though, the skins O line broke down on almost every play that poor bastard was scrambling backwards most of the night.
As for Mcnabb getting that deal, it seems Mike Shanahan is building a team of 'used to be's' no clue what the owner is thinking!!
The Eagles destroyed a team who sits dead last in total Defense. Lets see how they do against NFL caliber teams. In the next seven weeks they have to play the Giants and Cowboys twice and the Texans. As well as Minnesota and Chicago.

They beat the Colts last week, and the Falcons earlier in the season.

It's not like we're just a fluke.

I wasn't sure about us this season, but I really think Vick is the game changer. As long as he plays well, we can beat anyone.

yeah i think they are a team to be reckoned with and will give the giants a run for their money as beat team in NFC as long as vick stays healthy.

Forum List

Back