McMaster says Radical Islam term is "not helpful"

In this day and age the liberal mindset is that it is wrong to call a spade a spade.
McMasters was brought up in that mindset.
If McMaster was brought up with a weak distorted liberal mindset like you suggest then why would Trump appoint him as his NSA? Do you think it a bad choice?
Yes it is a bad choice,,,,, Like many other of his appointments.
Some of his appointments seem to be simply to appease the Republican status quo

Trump appointed McMaster, a career military man, because unlike Harward and Petraeus, McMaster couldn't turn him down. If a serving military officer is appointed, he has no choice but to take the job. Similary, McMaster's Assistant Head of the NSA is also a serving military officer, so these people are both easily confirmed, have already passed security clearance, and can't say "No" to the job, nor can they resign.

Ok, so if McMasters said that calling it Islamic terrorism is 'not helpful', and you disagree with him,

what then makes it 'helpful'? Who does it help, what does it help, how does it help?

Will the stunned silence prevail? lol

No one can tell us why calling it ISLAMIC terrorism is HELPFUL?
It's because those who can't say the words are big dripping pussies. And we are Americans, not pussies. Flex flex kiss your bicep

Obama agreed not to say Islamic terrorism at the behest of Muslim leaders.

Fuck their poor hurt feelings. They sure as shit don't seem to have concern for the feelings of anyone who doesn't believe in their inbred death cult.

I asked for quotes, not lies. which dems disagreed with obozo on trade? what exactly did they say against their messiah?

Now apologize.

Bernie Sanders you fuckwit, and his millions of supporters.

Yeah, right Bernie, the guy that the DNC cheated out of the primary. The dem party is run by the super delegates and the people at the top. You dem voters are not considered by your masters to have any viewpoints except the ones they tell you to have.

Nice attempt at obfuscation. But the point remains, YOU WERE WRONG.

Yes, some Bernie supporters disagreed with some Clinton supporters. Some of those Bernie supporters probably helped elect Trump. So OK, I'll give you a minor win. Happy now? want me to mail you a picture of Trump taking the oath of office?

Quit being a shit. Stick to the facts.

Neither of us know the "facts" about the number of illegal and fraudulent votes do we? Neither do we know how many Bernie voters switched to Trump rather than vote for the old corrupt lying bitch.

You made the claim earlier that many dems openly disagreed with Obama. I asked you who and when, you replied "Bernie voters". Did the Bernie voters disagree with Obama or Clinton, or both? You don't know do you, so lets try again

Give us quotes from democrats during Obama's time in office who openly disagreed with him or his policies. Next, give us quotes from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, or ABC where they openly disagreed with Obama during his time in office.

Ok, so if McMasters said that calling it Islamic terrorism is 'not helpful', and you disagree with him,

what then makes it 'helpful'? Who does it help, what does it help, how does it help?

Because you cannot defeat an enemy if you refuse to identify who he is.

CNN is very fake news.....
Says the tard who falls for every pseudocon hoax out there, including the one that El Chapo donated a million dollars to Clinton. :lol:

For those who don't know, here is owebo's standard for determining whether something is real or not:
It appears the liberals are freaking out....so it's real news....

ISIS is being systematically, comprehensively, defeated by the Iraqis. The MUSLIM Iraqis.

ISIS is being systematically, comprehensively, defeated by the Iraqis. The MUSLIM Iraqis.

They are gaining, with our help. Why is it that the Iraqi muslims will use the term "radical Islamic terrorists" and you American lefties refuse to say the words?

If we joined forces with Russia, ISIS could be wiped from the face of the earth in a week and both of our countries and the entire world would be better off. Russia does not have to be our enemy.

Rutt Rohh... Trumps new National Security Advisor backs up the Obama stance on the term Radical Islam saying that it is not helpful for the cause of fighting Terrorism. What are the Trumpsters going to do?? Does McMaster know what he is talking about or not?!

National security adviser: Term 'radical Islamic terrorism' isn't helpful - CNNPolitics.com

mcmaster is a smart guy. president bannon isn't going to like that.

neither is president Hillary-------------------Oh, forgot, there is no such person.

They are gaining, with our help. Why is it that the Iraqi muslims will use the term "radical Islamic terrorists" and you American lefties refuse to say the words?

If we joined forces with Russia, ISIS could be wiped from the face of the earth in a week and both of our countries and the entire world would be better off. Russia does not have to be our enemy.

so instead of an answer, carbonhead inserts a smiley face. Weak, NY, very weak.

You didn't answer my question. Why is calling it Islamic terrorism HELPFUL?

Because that's what it is. WTF do you think it is when someone screams "allah Akbar" as he murders innocent people?

Pretending that these attacks against non-muslims are just lone wolf or randon crazy person attacks is dangerously naïve.

There is a radical faction within Islam that wants all non-muslims dead and wants to invoke sharia law on the entire world. NO, its not all muslims, no one ever said that is was.

Because that's what it is. WTF do you think it is when someone screams "allah Akbar" as he murders innocent people?

Pretending that these attacks against non-muslims are just lone wolf or randon crazy person attacks is dangerously naïve.

There is a radical faction within Islam that wants all non-muslims dead and wants to invoke sharia law on the entire world. NO, its not all muslims, no one ever said that is was.

ISIS has killed more Muslims than non-Muslims.

Again why is it HELPFUL? You refuse to answer, which means you don't have an answer, which means McMasters is right and you're wrong. Not to mention that I'm right and you're wrong.

Again why is it HELPFUL? You refuse to answer, which means you don't have an answer, which means McMasters is right and you're wrong. Not to mention that I'm right and you're wrong.

How many times do you need the answer? If you refuse to name your enemy, you cannot defeat them.

Your position would be like if after Pearl Harbor, FDR refused to say that the Japanese did it because some innocent Japanese might be offended.

PC is destroying this country. We need to call things and people what they are, if someone is offended, so what?

How many times do you need the answer? If you refuse to name your enemy, you cannot defeat them.

Your position would be like if after Pearl Harbor, FDR refused to say that the Japanese did it because some innocent Japanese might be offended.

PC is destroying this country. We need to call things and people what they are, if someone is offended, so what?
I'm curious... why don't we call the KKK, Christian extremists? We call them KKK or white supremists. We can call terrorist whatever we want. By name Isis or by action Jihadists... but instead there is a faction that insists on using radical Islam. You try and justify it by saying that you are just calling your enemy by name. But you really aren't. There are plenty of names you can call them, but you chose to use the controversial one, the one our former president and many generals say is not a helpful term to use. why is that?

I'm curious... why don't we call the KKK, Christian extremists? We call them KKK or white supremists. We can call terrorist whatever we want. By name Isis or by action Jihadists... but instead there is a faction that insists on using radical Islam. You try and justify it by saying that you are just calling your enemy by name. But you really aren't. There are plenty of names you can call them, but you chose to use the controversial one, the one our former president and many generals say is not a helpful term to use. why is that?

The KKK is called extremist or terrorist. Its not Christian because it doesn't practice Christian principles. Radical islamists are doing exactly what the Koran tells all muslims that they must do. Yes, there is a radical faction within islam that is carrying out much of the terrorism in the world. BUT, it is being done in the name of Islam and there is no outcry from the non-terrorist muslims about the radicals destroying their religion.

That's the rub, my friend. If you are a devout muslim you must do what the Koran instructs and it says that all non-muslims are to be destroyed and that the world must be dominated by sharia law. It is happening as we speak. Pakistan used to be a hindu nation, Lebanon used to be a Christian nation. Now both are muslim. Look at what is happening in Germany and Scandinavia.
Do not be naïve about this, there is a real danger to the entire world if the muslim invasion is not stopped.

I cannot explain why some government officials think that calling radical muslim terrorism by its proper name is wrong. Funny how these same people probably have no compunction calling the KKK a racist terrorist movement, and BLM a peaceful equality movement. my only answer is that they are either eaten up with PC or too dumb to see reality.

The KKK is called extremist or terrorist. Its not Christian because it doesn't practice Christian principles. Radical islamists are doing exactly what the Koran tells all muslims that they must do. Yes, there is a radical faction within islam that is carrying out much of the terrorism in the world. BUT, it is being done in the name of Islam and there is no outcry from the non-terrorist muslims about the radicals destroying their religion.

That's the rub, my friend. If you are a devout muslim you must do what the Koran instructs and it says that all non-muslims are to be destroyed and that the world must be dominated by sharia law. It is happening as we speak. Pakistan used to be a hindu nation, Lebanon used to be a Christian nation. Now both are muslim. Look at what is happening in Germany and Scandinavia.
Do not be naïve about this, there is a real danger to the entire world if the muslim invasion is not stopped.

I cannot explain why some government officials think that calling radical muslim terrorism by its proper name is wrong. Funny how these same people probably have no compunction calling the KKK a racist terrorist movement, and BLM a peaceful equality movement. my only answer is that they are either eaten up with PC or too dumb to see reality.
You don't think the KKK practices Christian values? Wake up, it is part of their underlying mottos for members to uphold Christian morality. Besides the white supremacy they were heavily focused on religious battles being anti-catholic and anti-semmetic. You just won't accept the relation because it represents a distorted and false view of the religion and is insulting to good hearted Christians. Sound familiar?

You must not know your bible verses very well, it has the same ugly stuff as the Koran.

Deuteronomy 17:1-5) Religious offenses.

You shall not sacrifice to the LORD your God a bull or sheep which has any blemish or defect, for that is an abomination to the LORD your God. If there is found among you, within any of your gates which the LORD your God gives you, a man or a woman who has been wicked in the sight of the LORD your God, in transgressing His covenant, who has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, either the sun or moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded, and it is told you, and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an abomination has been committed in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has committed that wicked thing, and shall stone to death that man or woman with stones.

Forum List

Back