McMaster says Radical Islam term is "not helpful"

Isn't that interesting. Let's see if the RWnuts have the guts to throw this guy under the bus.

My guess is that Trumpbots will just spin this as one more example of how great Trump is, for picking people who don't agree with him. lol

Rutt Rohh... Trumps new National Security Advisor backs up the Obama stance on the term Radical Islam saying that it is not helpful for the cause of fighting Terrorism. What are the Trumpsters going to do?? Does McMaster know what he is talking about or not?!

National security adviser: Term 'radical Islamic terrorism' isn't helpful - CNNPolitics.com

Uh oh...prepare for major snowflake event and a subsequent trashing of his character.

It isn't helpful. It just gives certain people a happy feeling inside.

This is one more example of the Trump administration saying don't pay any attention to Trump.

One guy is in Mexico saying no, the deportation is not a military operation. One in Iraq saying no we're not going to steal any oil, one in Europe saying no we're not throwing NATO overboard.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!!!

Are Muslims so damn fragile that calling out the shitstains among them sends them into uncontrollable fits of crying?

Fuckem

Seriously

I don't get offended when white supremacists are called out. There are elements in every walk of life that need to be called out and cowering in fear that someone may be offended if you do so is pathetic.

If rational Muslims around the world take offense at the term then they were never going to help put down the threat to begin with. I bet our bombs will be even more offensive than our language.

This is one more example of the Trump administration saying don't pay any attention to Trump.

One guy is in Mexico saying no, the deportation is not a military operation. One in Iraq saying no we're not going to steal any oil, one in Europe saying no we're not throwing NATO overboard.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!!!
It's pretty unbelieveable, and to top it all off, Trumps focus is on Fake News. Does he really not see the hypocrisy? I bet he does and he laughs himself to sleep at night. How stupid are we the puppets

Are Muslims so damn fragile that calling out the shitstains among them sends them into uncontrollable fits of crying?

Fuckem

Seriously

I don't get offended when white supremacists are called out. There are elements in every walk of life that need to be called out and cowering in fear that someone may be offended if you do so is pathetic.
Yeah don't worry about what our former president and Trumps new national security advisor think about the situation. They are only two of the most involved individuals in the world with this situation. Let's just go off of how YOU feel about it.

If rational Muslims around the world take offense at the term then they were never going to help put down the threat to begin with. I bet our bombs will be even more offensive than our language.
The term has trickled towards fueling a bigotry and divide against honest good hearted Muslims. Maybe not in YOU, but in many. It's not the sole reason but it definitely doesn't help the cause. Do you really not see or understand that?

Is it good news or bad news to the left? Is it even news at all? The pathetic left must be freaking starving for an issue.

Forum List

Back