McMaster says Radical Islam term is "not helpful"

the truth is many times funny. But it is still the truth. Give us a list of quotes from dems and libs where they have gone against Obama, Clinton, or the puppet masters who control all of you.

Start with the massive Democratic opposition to Obama's support for trade agreements.

Now apologize.

I asked for quotes, not lies. which dems disagreed with obozo on trade? what exactly did they say against their messiah?

Now apologize.

Bernie Sanders you fuckwit, and his millions of supporters.

Yeah, right Bernie, the guy that the DNC cheated out of the primary. The dem party is run by the super delegates and the people at the top. You dem voters are not considered by your masters to have any viewpoints except the ones they tell you to have.

Nice attempt at obfuscation. But the point remains, YOU WERE WRONG.

Yes, some Bernie supporters disagreed with some Clinton supporters. Some of those Bernie supporters probably helped elect Trump. So OK, I'll give you a minor win. Happy now? want me to mail you a picture of Trump taking the oath of office?

So what he's entitled to his opinion just as people are entitled to agree or disagree with it.

He's entitled to his opinions, but he's not entitled to his own set of facts. Saying that liberals all wake up, read a set of talking points and parrot them all day long is idiocy. Yes, it's his opinion, but he states it as a fact.

When every dem and lib comes out and uses the exact same words------------are you saying that's just coincidence? Are you that naïve?

When has that ever happened specifically?

almost daily. listen to Schumer, Pelosi, Reid, CNN, MSNBC, NY times, Wash Post. They all use the same words and bring up the same rants on the same days. Try to pay attention.

So you have no specific examples.

here you go. you can sign up for them here. but you probably already have.

http://my.democrats.org/page/s/talkingpoints

I'm not aware of anyone committing acts of terror in the name of Christianity in the last couple hundred years, but perhaps you can enlighten us.

Remember this guy?

Bush-Crusade-e.jpg

:coffee:

No, I don't, because you fell for an Internet hoax. That's a false quote.

#fakenews

:coffee:

[
If they perform an act of terrorism they are not a Christian… Are they? Of course they aren't.

The classic circular argument.

When it comes to motivation, an act is a Christian act if the person committing thinks it's a Christian act. Religion is personal.
Christianity is a faith not a religion… Nowhere in the Bible does it say kill other people for disagreeing with them...unlike the Koran

Rutt Rohh... Trumps new National Security Advisor backs up the Obama stance on the term Radical Islam saying that it is not helpful for the cause of fighting Terrorism. What are the Trumpsters going to do?? Does McMaster know what he is talking about or not?!

National security adviser: Term 'radical Islamic terrorism' isn't helpful - CNNPolitics.com
CNN is very fake news.....
So are you trying to say the McMaster didn't say that because CNN reported it? Do you need a Fox link? Dumbass

Way to not address the topic at all and go the partisan route!

I did address the topic. Not all republicans think and say the same things. All democrats do.

the OP is a study in the contrast between left and right.

sorry, if it was too complex for you.

All Democrats do. Now that is the No. 1 stupid of the day. Let someone else win once in a while.

are you dumb enough to claim that all of you dems and libs do not recite daily from the same book of talking points? really?

If you are saying that, then you get the dumbass post of the day award (to put on the mantle with the 100 or so that you already have)
Said the tard fresh off cPac weekend where the once pro trade party cheered the end of TPP and a host of other reversals that Trump brought to their doorstep. For you to think that there is any difference in how both parties operate is laughable. Both parties have flip flops, debates, controversy, free thinkers and blind partisanship. If the Dems were so united in their thinking then Hillary would be president right now.

wrong again, the dems were united in their thinking, that's why she lost. Because their thinking was not in sync with the American voters.
Two words... Bernie Voters

In this day and age the liberal mindset is that it is wrong to call a spade a spade.
McMasters was brought up in that mindset.
If McMaster was brought up with a weak distorted liberal mindset like you suggest then why would Trump appoint him as his NSA? Do you think it a bad choice?

In this day and age the liberal mindset is that it is wrong to call a spade a spade.
McMasters was brought up in that mindset.
If McMaster was brought up with a weak distorted liberal mindset like you suggest then why would Trump appoint him as his NSA? Do you think it a bad choice?
Yes it is a bad choice,,,,, Like many other of his appointments.
Some of his appointments seem to be simply to appease the Republican status quo

[
If they perform an act of terrorism they are not a Christian… Are they? Of course they aren't.

The classic circular argument.

When it comes to motivation, an act is a Christian act if the person committing thinks it's a Christian act. Religion is personal.
Christianity is a faith not a religion… Nowhere in the Bible does it say kill other people for disagreeing with them...unlike the Koran
Are you on the crack? Here are few a few bible verses commanding death. I can give you more if you like....

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness.(Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, “You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord.” When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Last edited:
CNN?? :laugh:

You people never learn.
Are you saying that he didn't say it?
I'm saying I don't trust anything from CNN.
Thats a YOU problem. I'm skeptical of all media and double check almost every report I hear with other networks. Just because you don't trust CNN doesn't mean everything they report is not true. In the case of this conversation the report was true, you can double check if you must... so stop wasting time with the fake news diversion.

Start with the massive Democratic opposition to Obama's support for trade agreements.

Now apologize.

I asked for quotes, not lies. which dems disagreed with obozo on trade? what exactly did they say against their messiah?

Now apologize.

Bernie Sanders you fuckwit, and his millions of supporters.

Yeah, right Bernie, the guy that the DNC cheated out of the primary. The dem party is run by the super delegates and the people at the top. You dem voters are not considered by your masters to have any viewpoints except the ones they tell you to have.

Nice attempt at obfuscation. But the point remains, YOU WERE WRONG.

Yes, some Bernie supporters disagreed with some Clinton supporters. Some of those Bernie supporters probably helped elect Trump. So OK, I'll give you a minor win. Happy now? want me to mail you a picture of Trump taking the oath of office?

Quit being a shit. Stick to the facts.

You people never learn.
Thats a YOU problem. I'm skeptical of all media and double check almost every report I hear with other networks. Just because you don't trust CNN doesn't mean everything they report is not true. In the case of this conversation the report was true, you can double check if you must... so stop wasting time with the fake news diversion.
How is that a problem for me? lol
I'm not going to waste my time weeding out their BS.

You people never learn.
Then dont weed out... but also don't join a discussion with the "fake news" diversion about subjects that are verified and true. If you don't believe the reporting then do your homework to validate or don't comment

Ok, so if McMasters said that calling it Islamic terrorism is 'not helpful', and you disagree with him,

what then makes it 'helpful'? Who does it help, what does it help, how does it help?

You people never learn.
Then dont weed out... but also don't join a discussion with the "fake news" diversion about subjects that are verified and true. If you don't believe the reporting then do your homework to validate or don't comment
Don't try telling me how to post.

CNN has a history of reporting BS. It's why I laugh when someone tries using them as a credible source.

Last edited:
Don't try telling me how to post.

CNN has a history of reporting BS. It's why I laugh when someone tries using them as a credible source.
When you yell fake news at a story that is verified and true, it's only you that looks stupid

Ok, so if McMasters said that calling it Islamic terrorism is 'not helpful', and you disagree with him,

what then makes it 'helpful'? Who does it help, what does it help, how does it help?

Will the stunned silence prevail? lol

No one can tell us why calling it ISLAMIC terrorism is HELPFUL?

Forum List

Back